1. Sky golem

Are we able to craft Sky golem yet? I don't really know because I haven't played on in here for half a year or so. It switched to 5.4.8 so I'm wondering if we're on the realm stage that we can craft the sky golem. So are we able to?
    Thanks in advance

2. Hah, ofc you can i make thos every day and sell them for 10k to 20k each even if mats cost 150k but **** that let ppl have ther own flayign robot and on top of that we have also 3 new bgs and they are awsome and we have old raids so we can farm transmogs all ****ing day long.

3. Hah, ofc you can i make thos every day and sell them for 10k to 20k each even if mats cost 150k but **** that let ppl have ther own flayign robot and on top of that we have also 3 new bgs and they are awsome and we have old raids so we can farm transmogs all ****ing day long.
    That sounds like a troll.

4. It is not a troll, you really can do all this things and more.

5. Yes you can get it, a member of my guild got the journal giving those recipes, takes 30 days minimum looks like

6. Are we able to craft Sky golem yet? I don't really know because I haven't played on in here for half a year or so. It switched to 5.4.8 so I'm wondering if we're on the realm stage that we can craft the sky golem. So are we able to?
    Thanks in advance
    Yep,you can.
    Afaik the recipe book can drop from almost any mob in pandaria (raid trash having the highest drop %),outside raids,according to wowhead,everything is a fair game.
    One of the ingredients is a BoP craftable with 1 day cooldown,and you need if i remember correctly - 30 of them.
    So yeah,it's perfectly doable,it's just that even if the recipe dropped for you right now,it would take a month+ to craft,which is worth it imo,it's a very unique mount with quite extraordinary features.

7. I'm glad to see this is finally working, anyone know when exactly it was implemented?

8. You just had to tell everyone! It was implemented like 2 weeks ago, so you are 14 parts behind :p

Skybro
    I'm glad to see this is finally working, anyone know when exactly it was implemented?
    Fix was created on the 2016-03-12, would of been applied on the update after that date.

10. You just had to tell everyone! It was implemented like 2 weeks ago, so you are 14 parts behind :p
    14days or 40 I dont mind I will get what I want b4 the mount anyways.
    I do have quite a few engineers with the recipe so thats a plus,

11. Is this actually implemented or not?

12. 14days or 40 I dont mind I will get what I want b4 the mount anyways.
    I do have quite a few engineers with the recipe so thats a plus,
    The item for the Golem is on 1 day CD and it is soulbound, you need 30 of those so you need 30 days with 1 or 100 engineers.

13. Where did u guys get the recipe for jard's journal?
    I tried farming for it in vale area for 40 mins but no recipe dropped. I got 1x Celestial cloth recipe and 2X Balanced Trillium Ingot recipies, even though i dont have tailoring or BS.
    Edited: April 3, 2016

14. Where did u guys get the recipe for jard's journal?
    I tried farming for it in vale area for 40 mins but no recipe dropped. I got 1x Celestial cloth recipe and 2X Balanced Trillium Ingot recipies, even though i dont have tailoring or BS.
    Just keep farming it will drop.

123 Last