1. So I joined a Silvershard BG...

And this was the result, 7/10 of my 'teammates' were offline and....

Ally were spawn camping the horde for god knows how long because the score is 0/1600 for each side.

<3 to skeleton screenshots....
    Edited: March 11, 2016

2. SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS! :D

I hope I never join that bg map. You can't do much with honor when you are semi/fully grev

3. Then its a bug... BGs should end after 25 Minutes maximum. (all but IOC/AV).

4. Yes, I was in that BG earlier and it didn't spawn any carts and the score was 0/1600. Although, hordes were camping alliances but they didn't leave the BG.

5. They still haven't fixed this. I can't believe Warmane can release something THIS buggy. Mine carts don't spawn and makes bg last for hours and the scoreboard doesn't even work. Do they even test before releasing?

6. They still haven't fixed this. I can't believe Warmane can release something THIS buggy. Mine carts don't spawn and makes bg last for hours and the scoreboard doesn't even work. Do they even test before releasing?
    They should have kept Strands of the Ancients instead of disabling it for this.

7. Please remove the BG untill you can implement it correctly, noone wants to queue BG to get deserter for 15min, keep doing things like this and your going to continue losing players everyday...

8. every time i have been in SSM it has been awesomely scripted. its just ONE single bg instance that bugged out and didnt close. leave it and wait 15 min, you wont get it again.

9. every time i have been in SSM it has been awesomely scripted. its just ONE single bg instance that bugged out and didnt close. leave it and wait 15 min, you wont get it again.
    It bugged out multiple times. And while the bg is scripted fine, the scoreboard still doesn't work...

10. They should have kept Strands of the Ancients instead of disabling it for this.
    The funny thing is that Strands of the Ancients was ok. At the start of MOP where they didnt disable the "buggy" bgs, we could play it. Few things were bugged but it was playable.

Now if a BG never finishes, it's a showblocking bug and the BG should be disabled until a fix is found. But since they seem to test their stuff live and not on a test server maybe they will keep it, ignoring players.
    Edited: March 12, 2016

11. Please remove the BG untill you can implement it correctly, noone wants to queue BG to get deserter for 15min, keep doing things like this and your going to continue losing players everyday...
    They already lost.
    Better fix Wrath of the Mario game named Lordaeron
    I'm really shocked how mop got updated to 5.4.8 , what is this sorcery

12. And it goes on and on and on...

What an AWESOME experience i'm having with the server between this and the constant crashes/serverside lags. JK

13. 3rd time today I had the bugged bg... and no staff response at all about the issue.

14. And another time queue into this BG, cant even leave because i crash everytime i log............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............