1. Concerned with the amount of hackers and Exploiters In Mists of Pandaria!

Last week we were doing a Toes 10 run with some random pugs..When suddenly the 2nd healer was like " dude wanna do 2nd boss easy?" and the raid leader just laughed..after we cleared the trash mobs.. He just killed the second boss..i dont even know how he did it..but the loot was there right infront of us..and then he took the patterns and just left...everyone was like " WTF " and we all just left.. I mean is that reportable? is there a bug that can be exploited!?

but of course,the amount of fly hackers on and around rare mob spawn point after a server restart!? Is it not Vigilated!? Its really pissing me off when you are camping the mobs for so long to see your mobs being tagged by some fly hacker when is standing in the air.. I have reported some of these fly hackers but.. " insufficient proof " seems to be blocking their ban..Its not like we're running around with a Go-Pro ingame.. But damn.. i wish Gms were vigilating player's where abouts more.. I've only seen them during Events :(

If there's anyone who could enlighten me to "Get the perfect shot" leme know! i have lost far too many Tlpds and Warbrngers.. Also what is up with the 2nd Boss in Toes that is insta-killable!

2. Frostwolf despered needs some kind of anticheat, cuz 2/5 of every ppl are hackers.

3. Last week we were doing a Toes 10 run with some random pugs..When suddenly the 2nd healer was like " dude wanna do 2nd boss easy?" and the raid leader just laughed..after we cleared the trash mobs.. He just killed the second boss..i dont even know how he did it..but the loot was there right infront of us..and then he took the patterns and just left...everyone was like " WTF " and we all just left.. I mean is that reportable? is there a bug that can be exploited!?

but of course,the amount of fly hackers on and around rare mob spawn point after a server restart!? Is it not Vigilated!? Its really pissing me off when you are camping the mobs for so long to see your mobs being tagged by some fly hacker when is standing in the air.. I have reported some of these fly hackers but.. " insufficient proof " seems to be blocking their ban..Its not like we're running around with a Go-Pro ingame.. But damn.. i wish Gms were vigilating player's where abouts more.. I've only seen them during Events :(

If there's anyone who could enlighten me to "Get the perfect shot" leme know! i have lost far too many Tlpds and Warbrngers.. Also what is up with the 2nd Boss in Toes that is insta-killable!
    Well its nothing new Warmane did ban those dps hacker once for killing the warbringer like that if u had any evidence then boom BAN HAMMER :D anyway as for Anti Cheat they sure will do something about is asap. (Hope so)

4. Wait second boss you mean Tsulong? there was bug with % base heal but i think that's fixed.

5. I totally agree with this post, there are tons of hackers and cheaters on Frostwolf, it is possible to know if in the near future you can implement an anticheat in this server? It could be great, i'm tired of flyhackers and similar things...

6. Its not like we're running around with a Go-Pro ingame..
    I highly suggest people start using things like Shadowplay (Nvidia) or Raptr/AMD-GE applications, as they both literally do this, run in the background taking up minimal processing space recording everything which happens in your game so you can just report on the fly people who you catch exploiting/cheating/hacking.

7. There are tons of hackers, yes. My Youtube channel is becoming flooded with people who use teleport/fly hacks to cheat in Warsong Gulch/Twin Peaks.

Just be careful when throwing around accusations though. It's really easy to assume someone near rare spawns are hacking because they appear to be floating mid-air. They may have just come out of arena or a battleground and that alone could make it look like they just teleported there and are flying because it took them off their mount. There's also been several times I've personally gotten off of a mount and found myself with the ability to fly without one, both on Warmane and on retail-- which could only be corrected by relogging. I imagine it might be hard for some people to resist flying around like this, though they aren't hacking.

8. There are tons of hackers, yes. My Youtube channel is becoming flooded with people who use teleport/fly hacks to cheat in Warsong Gulch/Twin Peaks.

Just be careful when throwing around accusations though. It's really easy to assume someone near rare spawns are hacking because they appear to be floating mid-air. They may have just come out of arena or a battleground and that alone could make it look like they just teleported there and are flying because it took them off their mount. There's also been several times I've personally gotten off of a mount and found myself with the ability to fly without one, both on Warmane and on retail-- which could only be corrected by relogging. I imagine it might be hard for some people to resist flying around like this, though they aren't hacking.
    Also any form of server lag can cause this issue too. Badly timed lag spike and some poor dismounted person gets banned, or if your computer doesnt render their mount... gg.

Also I know a nice little combo bug which makes it appear you are not mounted but you are.. involves a Vial of Sands and Illusion Pots.

9. Wait second boss you mean Tsulong? there was bug with % base heal but i think that's fixed.
    Nah..Not like that.. i dont know what he did but..as soon as the finished clearing the adds for 1st boss.. Tsulong's loot cache dropped and we got vp.. before killing 1st boss

10. Wait second boss you mean Tsulong? there was bug with % base heal but i think that's fixed.
    Actually no..not that one.. After we just finished clearing the fist boss adds,Tsulong's loot cache dropped and we also got Valor points! We didnt even kill the first boss D: !

11. Also any form of server lag can cause this issue too. Badly timed lag spike and some poor dismounted person gets banned, or if your computer doesnt render their mount... gg.

Also I know a nice little combo bug which makes it appear you are not mounted but you are.. involves a Vial of Sands and Illusion Pots.
    If you see yourself floating/swijmming in the air after a lag spike, that just means your character never moved after the lag started so anyone seeing you will not see you swimming around in the air. it's client sided.

GMs are aware of the flying bug after leaving an instance/BG. that makes their task harder to judge flyhackers outside of instances. provide better ss with casting bars for exemple.

@OP, just get your combat log out, it will show the abnormal damage done to the boss by the cheater. SS it to GM. Done.

12. If this 2nd healer killed a boss alone, then this must be some exploit, i don't believe there's damage hacks. However, bans are not helping, i have been reporting many, many hackers. They got their bans. But that was before, this was the time that hackers were afraid to use hacks. Now nobody is really afraid of using hacks, and who fault is that? - Ban 7 days?

I was going to report a hacker 1 week ago, i whispered him, saying, say bye, i'll report you. He replied to me this: "Haha i'm already reported, 7 days break, i'll just log on in other acc and still play lol"

13. there are damage hacks
    Indeed. Today we were about to engage sha of anger when suddenly, everyone's WoW froze to 0 fps (not everyone's client crashed), and when it came back to normal after a few secs it was dead.

123 Last