1. So let me get this straight, to save the server/realm or whatever the ****, you want them to remove an aspect of the game that people enjoy? And what makes you think people don't play BGs and Arenas?

Hell, you might as well remove PvE to force the PvE players to come play PvP, since we just assume they would like to PvP too? (Strong sarcasm).

On a side note: Pretty damn sure you already get conquest points from Rated BGs. In my opinion they should just fix Rated BGs, so you can que against your own faction, which would pretty much solve the problem about people complaining about BGs not being a challenge.
    Im on your side this time dear Pawpz. +1

2. ~Simple explanation on what goes in PvP~
    Arenas
    - MMR SYSTEM BROKEN
    - CLASSES BROKEN
    *SKILL/IGCD
    - ITEM CDS BROKEN
    - VS SAME TEAM X20 ( SHOULD BE 3 MAX )
    - SAME MAPS NO VARIATION

BGS
    - LOW GEAR PLAYERS
    * DUE THAT NO ONE Q'S LOW LVL
    - LACK OF BG MAPS
    - LACK OF PPL WITH BRAINS

RBGS
    - SAME FACTION QUEUES
    - SAME AS RANDOM BG
    *MIGHT BE SOME CORIDATION DEPENDING ON THE TEAM

The answers you seek about why pvp in general is dead? Can be found in the information provided above.

3. so let me get this straight, to save the server/realm or whatever the ****, you want them to remove an aspect of the game that people enjoy? And what makes you think people don't play bgs and arenas?

Hell, you might as well remove pve to force the pve players to come play pvp, since we just assume they would like to pvp too? (strong sarcasm).

On a side note: Pretty damn sure you already get conquest points from rated bgs. In my opinion they should just fix rated bgs, so you can que against your own faction, which would pretty much solve the problem about people complaining about bgs not being a challenge.

and another one

point of this thread -------->

your head------->

4. No you didn't. Your point was to show that you're a big deal and to see if I should know who you are.
    I just wanted to make you know my chars since I'm also interested to know yours.

I've always been against you.
    Am I that special for you? :D

Why would you even bring up the fact that arenas require more skill than BG's? I would never say otherwise, hello? Everyone should know that arenas require more skill than running around killing people in a random BG where there is next to zero coordination. It's not rocket science.
    This is everything I said, so why are you actually agaisnt me? Everytime I said this you come here trying to bash me and in the end you know its true.

But perhaps there is a reason to why people prefer doing BG's instead of tryharding and rageing at eachother in arenas if someone fails at CC'ing whoever it might be.
    Perhaps people dislike sitting in Elwynn Forest for 20 minutes stroking penises and trashtalking eachother between duels.
    I for one would never want to sit there all day long farming rating just to end up in top 10 just to be forced to fight the very same people and teams over and over (I probably wouldn't get there anyways fyi if it makes you feel better). How is that even remotely funny in any way?
    Me and a lot of other players think that competitiveness its what it makes a game fun. To be honest, competitiveness its the only future of every game (you can notice that in LoL and CS:GO).
    People just get me all wrong, I do play Bgs, arenas, World PvP and I have fun. Everything I say its sometthing like "Arenas will ever be more competitive than Bgs" and its in this moment when you and a lot of other people kinda look mad at me xD

In the end you'll end up getting farmed by Psiho, Dwallinn, Kenni, Emil, Luminy and whatever their names are... -Most certainly not by You.
    In all those name there is only one that actually farmed me, and its Luminy. Never lost to Psiho and Emil (at least the chars I know) but I'm aware that they're strong af. Lost sometimes agaisnt Dwallin but won some aswell and I've been winning more agaisnt Kenni than losing.

You make it sound like the people that prefer to do BG's destroy the arena community, seriously? Anyone that wants to do arenas is already doing so, they aren't chained down and forced to do BG's. Jesus, how dumb could one possibly get? Not everyone wants to do arenas. And when it comes to RBG's, ya, well, I guess the server is not populated enough or people are just scared of queueing.
    People who are spamming Random Bgs all day are kinda destroying not just the Arena community but the whole PvP community aswell. I'm not bashing them for that, I'm just saying that would be great if they could try to play more arenas or even RBGs, isn't that hard. I know a lot of BG heros that never played arenas, so maybe if they try they could end enjoying it.

There is nothing worse than you talking about arenas and skill in the same sentence. How about you actually go out there and get any worthy arena achievement yourself first? Then come back, you feral God.
    I already know why you said that. The old "you need a tittle" thing. Well, thats funny because most of the Rivals, some of the challengers and even few gladiators have a lower "highest rating" than me.

5. Care to explain why exactly? I was just pointing out the flaws in your proposition. Such as: "please remove arenas" - This one is pretty self explanatory, and I already stated above why.

"Conquest from rated battlegrounds" - The reason why I am saying this one is a flaw, is because you already get conquest from this.

6. Care to explain why exactly?

its a response to troll the other proposition thread that is equally as stupid but reversed

7. Fair enough, I haven't been on the forums lately, so I just assumed it was an actual proposition.

8. Point of this thread -------->

Your Head------->
    all im doing is pointing out how stupid the proposition threads are. so let me just

my sarcasm ^

your undeveloped brain sensing my said sarcasm. v

9. all im doing is pointing out how stupid the proposition threads are. so let me just

my sarcasm ^

your undeveloped brain sensing my said sarcasm. v
    It's alright, you don't have to admit the troll was lost on you. Your reply says it all.

10. U

Furthermore, all kinds of arguments are useless here, because the idea is not BLIZZLIKE.
    It's not blizzlike for fire mages to have mastery disabled

It's not blizzlike to have mages / dks / hunter / warlock pets doing wotlk damage in cata

It's not blizzlike to have literally 80% of the pvp community in heroic 2-4 sets and DS heroic weapons / trinkets ( at max these players would of had DS normal gear, there is also too many people with cunning to consider this blizzlike)

It's not blizzlike to have same faction RBGs disabled (why stop people from competitive vs each other, this was even disabled after Moltdown)

It's not blizzlike to not even have TB, SoTA, or IoC properly scripted with horde missing NPC guards

Its not blizzlike to have TBC and WOTLK raids closed (works on Lordearon still isn't implemented here after 5 months)

It's not blizzlike to be a x7 server (not a breaking point but can't call something blizzlike if it clearly isn't)

It's also not blizzlike to go without an update for almost 1 year until members of the community start leaving, lots of members left due to neglect from staff and it would be a miracle to get these players + more people to join a server with scarce updates

This server isn't blizzlike it won't be until major things get fixed which probably won't happen soon

Your point is irrelevant
    Edited: March 15, 2016

11. It's not blizzlike for fire mages to have mastery disabled

It's not blizzlike to have mages / dks / hunter / warlock pets doing wotlk damage in cata

It's not blizzlike to have literally 80% of the pvp community in heroic 2-4 sets and DS heroic weapons / trinkets

It's not blizzlike to have same faction RBGs disabled

It's not blizzlike to not even have TB properly scripted with horde missing NPC guards

Its not blizzlike to have TBC and WOTLK raids closed

It's not blizzlike to be a x7 server

It's also not blizzlike to go without an update for almost 1 year until members of the community start leaving

This server isn't blizzlike it won't be until major things get fixed which probably won't happen soon

Your point is irrelevant
    I kinda need to admit now, gj Tdot :D

12. It's not blizzlike for fire mages to have mastery disabled

It's not blizzlike to have literally 80% of the pvp community in heroic 2-4 sets and DS heroic weapons / trinkets ( at max these players would of had DS normal gear, there is also too many people with cunning to consider this blizzlike)

It's not blizzlike to have same faction RBGs disabled (why stop people from competitive vs each other, this was even disabled after Moltdown)

It's not blizzlike to not even have TB, SoTA, or IoC properly scripted with horde missing NPC guards

Its not blizzlike to have TBC and WOTLK raids closed (works on Lordearon still isn't implemented here after 5 months)

It's not blizzlike to be a x7 server (not a breaking point but can't call something blizzlike if it clearly isn't)

It's also not blizzlike to go without an update for almost 1 year until members of the community start leaving, lots of members left due to neglect from staff and it would be a miracle to get these players + more people to join a server with scarce updates

Your point is irrelevant
    I can do this too.

Spoiler: Show
    Is the topic of the thread "Fire Mage Mastery"?

Is the topic of the thread "Bugged Pets"?

Is the topic of the thread "PVE Gear>Skill"?

Is the topic of the thread "Rated Bgs"?

Is the topic of the thread "Missing NPC's from unscripted battlegrounds"?

Is the topic of the thread "When will Lordaeron scripts be applied on Cata?"?

Is the topic of the thread "If it's not x1 it's not blizzlike"?

Is the topic of the thread "Neglect of the Cata Community"?
    It's not.
    Your point is irrelevant.

Now instead of replying to this post go and make a suggestion thread for every single thing that you said is not scripted,.. ugh I mean not blizzlike, so we can all have hope that the mighty cata community has arisen.
    Edited: March 15, 2016 Reason: YOUR AD HERE

13. blizzlike = blizzard alike not blizzard clone or blizzard equivalent.

kthxbye

14. It's not blizzlike for fire mages to have mastery disabled

Wotlk pet damage? You're so clueless , I had to respond. Warlock felhunter does wayyyyy tooo much dmg, dk pets seem to be doing too much as well, hunter is fine , Bumbelbes pes do 40% of his dmg and since when is mage pet supposed to do damage ? Even so, the current mage pet would 2shot someone from wotlk.

First ... 2345 Last