1. Yep, but nobody talks about using cheat in raids. Once i reported 1 TOT 10n run with 14 players that are USING cheat and GM respodned with "that its not enough proofs for ban". Like, wtf, they had pic, everything... Most of ppl are using that adminpanel (i think that name is like that).

7 days ban is nothing. They are probably scared that they gonna ban too much ppl, but beleive me, when u ban 10-15 players with perma ban, everybody will stop using cheats. And rly, perma ban for wintrading / 7 days ban for cheat... WTF???

Sorry for English, u will get cancer :P

2. Yep, but nobody talks about using cheat in raids. Once i reported 1 TOT 10n run with 14 players that are USING cheat and GM respodned with "that its not enough proofs for ban". Like, wtf, they had pic, everything... Most of ppl are using that adminpanel (i think that name is like that).

7 days ban is nothing. They are probably scared that they gonna ban too much ppl, but beleive me, when u ban 10-15 players with perma ban, everybody will stop using cheats. And rly, perma ban for wintrading / 7 days ban for cheat... WTF???

Sorry for English, u will get cancer :P
    One pic of the raid isnt enough.. They need a video, or they need a series of screenshots showing everything bit by bit.

A single screenshot is not enough to convict anyone unless it's a damn obvious flyhack.

3. One pic of the raid isnt enough.. They need a video, or they need a series of screenshots showing everything bit by bit.

A single screenshot is not enough to convict anyone unless it's a damn obvious flyhack.
    I sent them like 4-5 pic. But, i guess even 14 ppl in raid is not enough at least for warning.

TOT is rly easy, Trinkets are bugged, they proc all the time + ppl use HOF bug for dmg + hacks... Rly, it aint interesting

4. Why the hell is everyone speaking about 7 days ban? Cheating has always been 30 days ban.

5. Remember the good ol' days when GM appears in person to see things? I wasn't around then, my cousin who used to play here tho said GMs usually come in person.

6. I sent them like 4-5 pic. But, i guess even 14 ppl in raid is not enough at least for warning.

TOT is rly easy, Trinkets are bugged, they proc all the time + ppl use HOF bug for dmg + hacks... Rly, it aint interesting
    Well they clearly dont want to punish hackers, cuz going in 10 man raid with 10+ppl and hof exploit is serious exploit, but i dont know if any1 has been banned for doing this. And lets face it we know that many ppl are doing that. I also sent them report with pictures and nothing happened. Are they protecting donors, I dont know know, but that is the only explanation i could come up with. And now they are promoting race for tot hc realm 1st who is going to believe they did it without any exploit??

7. Well they clearly dont want to punish hackers, cuz going in 10 man raid with 10+ppl and hof exploit is serious exploit, but i dont know if any1 has been banned for doing this. And lets face it we know that many ppl are doing that. I also sent them report with pictures and nothing happened. Are they protecting donors, I dont know know, but that is the only explanation i could come up with. And now they are promoting race for tot hc realm 1st who is going to believe they did it without any exploit??
    There is no mercy for donors who do such and the hof exploit is nothing compared to the stronger ones.

Donors and non donors are in the same playground as everyone else. Whoever is acting up multiple times will get off the playground by staff.

See what I did there? :p

8. Remember the good ol' days when GM appears in person to see things? I wasn't around then, my cousin who used to play here tho said GMs usually come in person.
    yea I saw here GM helping a lock they do that same now tho but not so offen and yea I loved his mounts (Chicken) and those freaking awesome daggers >.>

9. Remember the good ol' days when GM appears in person to see things? I wasn't around then, my cousin who used to play here tho said GMs usually come in person.
    yea I saw here GM helping a lock they do that sometimes now tho but not so offen and yea I loved his mounts (Chicken) and those freaking awesome daggers >.>
    Edited: March 18, 2016 Reason: wrote same instead of sometimes

10. There is no mercy for donors who do such and the hof exploit is nothing compared to the stronger ones.

Donors and non donors are in the same playground as everyone else. Whoever is acting up multiple times will get off the playground by staff.

See what I did there? :p
    You're incorrect here, while with hacks you can abuse certain mechanics or just teleport from boss to boss (which is actually a good thing imo, since we don't have the teleporter) but with the HoF bug (aka Amber Strike exploit) you can literally do a boss with almost no mechanics because of the huge damage it deals and the stacking debuff doesn't make it any better.

I do agree, though, that everyone, donors and non donors alike, are in the same playground but I also agree that donors do get special treatment outside of bans.
    Edited: March 20, 2016

11. You're incorrect here, while with hacks you can abuse certain mechanics or just teleport from boss to boss (which is actually a good thing imo, since we don't have the teleporter) but with the HoF bug (aka Amber Strike exploit) you can literally do a boss with almost no mechanics because of the huge damage it deals and the stacking debuff doesn't make it any better.

I do agree, though, that everyone, donors and non donors alike, are in the same playground but I also agree that donors do get special treatment outside of bans.
    He's not talking about Amber Strike, he is referring to this other one that makes you hit a crap ton of damage, example 70mil+, some people reported this to staff a while back, well members from my guild who witnessed this without notice. The guy claims, the one in our raid, said he did this in retail but most of us lashed out telling him to not do that again.

First 123