1. I'm wondering just about the PvP atm so -

1. Class bugs? Anything noticable?
    2. Which BG's are scripted?
    3. How's SotA/IoC working?
    4. Any double dipps etc like old core used to have/still has?
    One of the first fixed things when Warmane was found, still broken on lordaeron:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/18096
    It is not a HUGE benefit for paladins, but atleast it IS a benefit that should not be there.

2. Last I heard was there was only a few Icecrown quests working on Lordaeron...have they fixed them yet? I'd really like to do Loremaster without changing factions and all that.

3. Wonder if the new core will finally fix the abnormal damage that a few DKs are doing.

4. Wonder if the new core will finally fix the abnormal damage that a few DKs are doing.
    Have you done the math? If not then it is not abnormal.

5. Tons of great new fixes, based on watching streams of players testing:

most icc bosses now work retail-like, just a few bugs on some of the bosses
    warrior HoP bug fixed
    majority of class bugs fixed - arcane mages are now relevant (saw one topping dps on most icc fights) - unholy dk's should be top 5 atleast in dps, frost is far worse than unholy (which is retail-like)
    lots of ulduar fixes, most fights work properly i think

thats all i can think of so far, there's lots more was fixed also, can't wait for the core

6. Tons of great new fixes, based on watching streams of players testing:

warrior HoP bug fixed
    majority of class bugs fixed - arcane mages are now relevant (saw one topping dps on most icc fights) - unholy dk's should be top 5 atleast in dps, frost is far worse than unholy (which is retail-like)

thats all i can think of so far, there's lots more was fixed also, can't wait for the core
    What about pvp fixes?

7. Wonder if the new core will finally fix the abnormal damage that a few DKs are doing.
    Abnormal damage, haha.
    Yea, Scourge Strike hitting 1200 or if you wish, not scaling with literally anything.
    Gargoyle/Ghoul dying in 2 seconds cuz of no resilience/armor/dmg reduction gain from player/talent.
    Gargoyle not getting haste from player (iirc about this one, but garg should shoot faster when player is in pve/affected by BL/Hero).

8. frost is far worse than unholy (which is retail-like)
    cant agree on this, uh is under frost and blood in terms of single target dps (only if frost stacked str he can loose to uh). blood>arp caped frost>uh dk in terms of raw single target encounter

9. The only pvp fix I heard Malaco say was that dynamic MMR was coming, so that's a huge pvp fix, other than that i'm not sure what pvp fixes were applied.

10. cant agree on this, uh is under frost and blood in terms of single target dps (only if frost stacked str he can loose to uh). blood>arp caped frost>uh dk in terms of raw single target encounter
    Nope, on retail end-game, unholy pulled more dps on even single target fights. You can even google end-game wotlk dps rankings, and unholy pulls ahead of frost. Also, one of the best if not the best guilds on the PTR tested unholy dk, was topping dps charts. I saw frost DK's played by the best guild on the PTR, and they weren't even in the top 9 dps. Maybe it's because frost has a few minor bugs, but still, unholy should be doing more damage.

11. Nope, on retail end-game, unholy pulled more dps on even single target fights. You can even google end-game wotlk dps rankings, and unholy pulls ahead of frost. Also, one of the best if not the best guilds on the PTR tested unholy dk, was topping dps charts. I saw frost DK's played by the best guild on the PTR, and they weren't even in the top 9 dps. Maybe it's because frost has a few minor bugs, but still, unholy should be doing more damage.
    after releasing of rs arp caped frost>uh in single target encounter.

12. New realm name that Deathwing and Ragnaros will merge? :P

13. Tons of great new fixes, based on watching streams of players testing:

warrior HoP bug fixed

Yes, but rogues still crappy.
    and about affli locks? blood dk?

14. I just hope that Skadi the Ruthless isn't bugged ;-;

15. I just hope that Skadi the Ruthless isn't bugged ;-;
    If the core and script would be exactly the same as Lordaeron, it won't be.

Also, as far as IC quest goes, I can get Icecrown : The Final Goal achievemwnt in Lordaeron without race changing, but recently few quests went broken after few updates. And Iskalder delivery is annoying as **** due to him despawning on the way.

Expect buggy phasing transition on most zones that will require you to enter and exit the zone to correct the phasing

This is all assuming that Deathwing and Ragnaros are getting the exact copy of what is going on in Lordaeron at the moment.

First 1234 Last