1. Honor rates STILL INCORRECT!

Hi, I saw and created by myself a couple of threads about honor rates few months ago. So why this is not fixed, you gain 8-18 honor for kill, when on retail on 80lvl you gained 124 honor points per kill in world pvp.
    Malaco, please, wake up!

2. I'm pretty sure the honor rates have been mostly fine for me. Definitely getting more than just like 10 per every solo kill. Obviously the honor gain is different if you are killing members of opposite faction with a bigger group, but I guess that should be clear for you aswell. I don't know if lower level rates are better now though.

3. Besides wintergrasp not giving correct honor at end (should give bonus for every base controlled and tower destroyed/defended) the honor rates are blizzlike. I can confirm solokills grant 124 honorpoints/kill.

Edit: Fixing wintergrasp would be problematic too. If too many players go there for honor, those who come for badges will get "wg already full" nearly all the time.

4. it is 124 per kill on solo-kill and it was same in retail.

it had never been 124 per kill in a bg or a group kill even in retail.

5. Honestly I'm doubting any of you remember exact numbers from retail 6+ years ago

6. Honestly I'm doubting any of you remember exact numbers from retail 6+ years ago
    You would be surprised how stupid details I can remember from some games I've played a lot in the past. Anyway, no need to bump this thread anymore OP unless you have some evidence. For me they're fine at 80 at least.

7. i always get 124 dunno what ur problem is even for people like 5 level beyond 80 im gettin like 50 honor or smth