1. well no matter how annoying and frustrating is facing just another premade its not like they re hacking or exploiting . yes maybe you need an addon to enter with more than 5 but still nothing to make em banned. i guess everyone has their way of playing to win . some solo Q and try to make the best of it with odds against them , some with a couple friends cause they hate how random people play and others just need 10+ to get a win .

2. well no matter how annoying and frustrating is facing just another premade its not like they re hacking or exploiting . yes maybe you need an addon to enter with more than 5 but still nothing to make em banned. i guess everyone has their way of playing to win . some solo Q and try to make the best of it with odds against them , some with a couple friends cause they hate how random people play and others just need 10+ to get a win .
    Personally I queue with 10 just to have more control over getting achievements. Some of them are pretty RNG without people working together.

3. how do you figure? the horde have great racials granted mostly offensive ones but timed up correctly can be devastating. Tha alliance has more defensive racials.

stone form is pointless against some classes. shadowmeld is pointless against anyone who has a brain. ill give you will of the forsaken as being only half useful but i still find it more game changing vs stone form and shadowmeld.

its the same on alliance side of things.

actually they do focus heals a lot. again this goes for both sides.

no one does that. no one.
    Ummmm Shadowmeld is a racial with highest skill cap in the game... In the right hands it's probably the best. As Jakkre pointed out, you can meld incoming damage but, more importantly, you can meld incoming CC, which is more important.

As for horde racials, for PvP the best ones are WOTF, Arcane torrent and Orc stun reduction one (especially vs rogues)
    Edited: March 28, 2016

4. nah, they arent that bad. the amount of alliance teams on ladder only prooves that s8 was/is/will be a burst fest and we all know that double trinket > any racial ability
    Double trinket > any racial ability is true for the dps specs. For healers I would disagree, Shadowmeld is on par with human racial, followed by stoneform (also pretty underrated racial)

5. Lol u got any clue who i am at all or just writing ****?im not even on same faction
    You were horde before. And yes, you are bad in PvP :)

6. I made so much faction transfers i dont rly care where i play.Sry if you got farmed this last few hours :*

7. I made so much faction transfers i dont rly care where i play.Sry if you got farmed this last few hours :*
    Yeah, I bet you farm people all the time when you're not getting killed by healers.

8. Moral of the story... if you want to pvp : Vote 1 month and faction change.

You choose :: Waiting 15min queu ( which is bull**** since i wait the same amount of time as horde which is around 2 - 5min ) and getting like 3k honor for a win or chain loose in 5 bg in a row to just gather 2k honors.

You choose:: Playing with ******s from "Warbringer" "Gamon Ganker" "Pvp or Die" and others so-call pvp guilds or playing with "Berman groups" ( i dont recall the name well ) "Virtus" "Aurora" and etc..
    I'm a Horde player myself and I've spent whole evenings winning Battlegrounds in solo queue. But whenever I feel insecure in that aspect, I just grab a premade of 5 to 10 people and we're still able to race BG's and turn them around most of the times. Yes, sometimes you get queued with ****ty teams, but that doesn't mean you can't find a way to win.

I made so much faction transfers i dont rly care where i play.Sry if you got farmed this last few hours :*
    You remind me those kids that simply support the teams that are currently winning. I guess that's why you faction transfer that much. When you see that a Faction is starting to have way too many premades you try to find your way through it. Instead of doing that, try to develop your skill as a PvP'er by playing against the most properly organized premades and learn some PvP through that same action. It won't hurt you and it won't break you. Stating that you make so many faction changes should be an embarrassment. But since you farm so many people I'll be glad to see you in the BG's to check if that's actually truth.

9. Thats why i went ally.on horde you can que 10-15 ppl get insta pop and win by zerging....so can you please leave me alone?Im not here calling names n ****.Plus i see no sense talking to ppl that wont say their Ingame name.

10. Thats why i went ally.on horde you can que 10-15 ppl get insta pop and win by zerging....so can you please leave me alone?Im not here calling names n ****.Plus i see no sense talking to ppl that wont say their Ingame name.
    I am gonna kill you so much when servers merge.

11. Thats why i went ally.on horde you can que 10-15 ppl get insta pop and win by zerging....so can you please leave me alone?Im not here calling names n ****.Plus i see no sense talking to ppl that wont say their Ingame name.
    Win by Zerging? No. We win by farming people. We don't need to zerg. Also, I didn't disrespect you. I told you that you shouldn't make those kind of statements as a "taunting posture" and then not expect to have a proper answer.

My name ingame? You can either find me on Excuses or Pyroching. Not hard to find me in BG's, trust me.

12. Thats why i went ally.on horde you can que 10-15 ppl get insta pop and win by zerging....so can you please leave me alone?Im not here calling names n ****.Plus i see no sense talking to ppl that wont say their Ingame name.
    I am gonna kill you so much when servers merge.
    Haha, true story Myx, let's all bang Ati. :))

13. Haha, true story Myx, let's all bang Ati. :))
    Rename on merge sounds like a nice idea :)

First ... 234