1. Clearly You've never actually played MOP properly or even understand how it actually works.

Also saying that Cata PvP was just bad proves you were never a serious PvPer, since Early Cata was some of the most balanced PvP attained in the game.

The issue with the Prideful is that the DR curve was changed on resilience meaning that lower levels scaled higher than higher levels. With everyone in prideful this levels out and healers no longer become immortal.

Go QQ elsewhere where people are stupid enough to believe the drivel you type.
    You remind me of these kind of people:

2. All jokes aside, though, you can't stop people from doing premades, it's simply the best way to get honor or to have fun in PvP besides arenas.
    And talking about arenas, since 3v3 is empty and 5v5 even more so, all we're left with is 2v2, where a lot of classes won't ever make it to the top of the ladder just because 2v2 has a very small bracket of "good comps".
    I don't know what you were trying to accomplish with this post but you definitely won't stop premades from being made.
    I feel sorry for you if you have fun doing premades to stomp randoms with no gear.

3. I feel sorry for you if you have fun doing premades to stomp randoms with no gear.
    I feel sorry for you if you're trying to pick on me by stating something I never do. I said it's fun for people who do premades. I only solo queue.
    My point still stands strong, though, you can't stop premades and I still don't know what you're trying to accomplish by making this post and even making fun of my reply.

4. Ikr? they should be doing arena or rated bg's but no... premade full 522 to stomp noobs and ppl trying to gear up. ROFL
    i'm one of those 522 hunters that reks you bads in bgs qu'ing either solo or with a premade...mostly solo tho, and its really fun, and you know why?
    because:
    1. you can get conquest by doing bgs...which is awesome considering the arena activity on this server
    2. you dont face ONLY warriors facerolling the keyboard with their 3 buttons and saying OMG LOLSTORM REKT
    3. 3v3 5v5 and Rated BGs are practically nonexistent, and if you do 3s 5s or rated bgs with randoms youre bound to fail hardcore
    4. 2v2 is a lame ladder where a couple of FOTM comps rule every game, and its saddening
    5. this patch is unbalanced until prideful is released hence dot classes doing uber damage and healers being immortal (i got a shadow priest which is 95% tyrannical and im doing 4-5m damage / bg while at the same time i have to sing the piano on other classes to get that damage...also, my rdrood is immortal and hes only tyrannical)
    6. nobody wants to do 2s especially if you play heal/dps vs heal/dps....it takes forever to win
    7. there are so many class bugs atm that its not even worth qu'ing for arenas

i understand that you have a hard time gearing because the meanie geared ppl rek you, but life's not fair, we all were there at some point
    and if Kemii or I are bad @ arenas as you ppl suggest then idk whos good on this server, the wannabes that are currently in the top? wintrading so that they can end up top by the end of the season?

5. Everyone saying there's not Rated BG activity, when a month or two ago (when I was very active) we were doing 5-6 rated bgs a day, and you guys weren't queuing at all then...

I wouldn't know what Rated BG activity is like now, I definitely don't have enough time to do them right now, but when I finish school in a week or two, I'll be doing quite a few. I hope those saying there is no Rated BG activity will be ready to do some by then... (sadly it will likely be new season by then, so won't be chasing titles for quite a while :/)

6. i'm one of those 522 hunters that reks you bads in bgs qu'ing either solo or with a premade...mostly solo tho, and its really fun, and you know why?
    because:
    1. you can get conquest by doing bgs...which is awesome considering the arena activity on this server
    2. you dont face ONLY warriors facerolling the keyboard with their 3 buttons and saying OMG LOLSTORM REKT
    3. 3v3 5v5 and Rated BGs are practically nonexistent, and if you do 3s 5s or rated bgs with randoms youre bound to fail hardcore
    4. 2v2 is a lame ladder where a couple of FOTM comps rule every game, and its saddening
    5. this patch is unbalanced until prideful is released hence dot classes doing uber damage and healers being immortal (i got a shadow priest which is 95% tyrannical and im doing 4-5m damage / bg while at the same time i have to sing the piano on other classes to get that damage...also, my rdrood is immortal and hes only tyrannical)
    6. nobody wants to do 2s especially if you play heal/dps vs heal/dps....it takes forever to win
    7. there are so many class bugs atm that its not even worth qu'ing for arenas

i understand that you have a hard time gearing because the meanie geared ppl rek you, but life's not fair, we all were there at some point
    and if Kemii or I are bad @ arenas as you ppl suggest then idk whos good on this server, the wannabes that are currently in the top? wintrading so that they can end up top by the end of the season?
    As long as every person on server keeps avoiding Q 3's and Rated BG's because there isn't any, there will never be any, played on server that went on same situation that this one, inb4 dead (not getting new season to Q is lame excuse also, if u want to gear up barbies go PVE).
    Keep doing 522 premades to stomp ppl that cant fight back, GL.

7. As long as every person on server keeps avoiding Q 3's and Rated BG's because there isn't any.
    If there isn't a 3s queue or Rated BG's, then why are there people on the 3s ladder and multiple Rated BG's happening every day?
    also, if u want to gear up barbies go PVE.
    Barbies? You go try doing any raids, I dare you. If you ever clear MSV NM/HC 6/6, HoF NM/HC 6/6 and ToT NM 12/12 then ring me up, please. I'd like to see how your "manly" a** does in PvE.
    Keep doing 522 premades to stomp ppl that cant fight back, GL.
    Just make your own premade and show your skill? Do BG's, Arenas and get your own gear? It's so easy to do it that it baffles me how you're not 522 yet.
    Edited: April 9, 2016

8. I don't see the point of making 522 premade for normal BG's, and i did whole content HC in Wotlk , never again going to do boring PVE bro, also you should get some tea and go to sleep bro, u sound mad : ) .

9. I don't see the point of making 522 premade for normal BG's, and i did whole content HC in Wotlk , never again going to do boring PVE bro, also you should get some tea and go to sleep bro, u sound mad : ) .
    If I was mad, I would swear, I wouldn't be as nice. I'm just quoting your stupidity.
    Also, if YOU don't see the point in making premades, doesn't mean other people don't. You're just trying to force your opinion on to them.
    And to get back to the PvE topic - if you haven't done any MoP PvE then please don't call a huge part of this server barbies :)

10. "I'd like to see how your "manly" a** does in PvE."
    "I'm just quoting your stupidity."
    Yeah that doesn't seem like a mad kid, rofl, please continue showing your mad skills in random BGS, not wasting my time replying to you anymore, wish you the best of luck and have fun.

11. "I'd like to see how your "manly" a** does in PvE."
    "I'm just quoting your stupidity."
    Yeah that doesn't seem like a mad kid, rofl, please continue showing your mad skills in random BGS, not wasting my time replying to you anymore, wish you the best of luck and have fun.
    That's literally taking my sentence out of context: it is meant as an antonym to your barbie statement.
    Thanks for the fun, I'll see your corpse in BGs ;)

12. I find it extremely ironic how so many people who complain about pre-mades happily take part in ganking low levels.

13. I find it extremely ironic how so many people who complain about pre-mades happily take part in ganking low levels.
    well we all know when he ll get high he ll be delighted to join premade, he is just pissed now coz people making premade for fun and beating his ......... like dummies. xD

14. ^ My reaction right now
    Arrr tbh I dont get it whats wrong with doing premade well we all faced premade groups in BGs while gearing and he is the only one complaining. As per so many people said why not que Rated then you should know no one make group of 10 people 24x7 and wait for Rated and for doing rated takes 1 hour or so (including making group and crying like pls que rated) instead of that making premade takes 5 to 10 mins atm (including que.)
    And who dont want ganking low and ganking low in BG its like FREE COOKIE. :D

First 123 Last