1. Tbh every pvp server I played on in the past had a gearing curve. It was honestly rare to find ones that had instant BiS. And to your donation point, the prices have remained pretty much the same since 2011. I just wish they would bring back vote shop for Warsong because it gave us a reason to log in the website every day and vote; those cool mounts/transmogs you got from the point shop were really fun.

2. Tbh every pvp server I played on in the past had a gearing curve. It was honestly rare to find ones that had instant BiS. And to your donation point, the prices have remained pretty much the same since 2011. I just wish they would bring back vote shop for Warsong because it gave us a reason to log in the website every day and vote; those cool mounts/transmogs you got from the point shop were really fun.
    I second this, thankfully I spent points on a couple mounts before the update of the Vote Shop. (has Ashes of Al'ar on Spriest)

3. If you don't want to work a little for your gear, and also don't want to donate to avoid that, you simply don't want to play with us.
    The bigger problem is that you don't want to listen to your community...

Make a poll about AT Core implementation for only Warsong players if you dare and lets see the results...

4. The bigger problem is that you don't want to listen to your community...

Make a poll about AT Core implementation for only Warsong players if you dare and lets see the results...
    Do you think AT Cata Core has Cataclsym gear free? The Gear system with AT Cata Core is:
    Free Ruthless
    Honor for off part
    Conquets Point for weapon and main set

5. Do you think AT Cata Core has Cataclsym gear free? The Gear system with AT Cata Core is:
    Free Ruthless
    Honor for off part
    Conquets Point for weapon and main set
    Nobody cares about your free gear man...

First 12