1. PVP State in Lordaeron?

Hey guys,

Me and my friends just started playing on Lordaeron (having a blast).

Since there is no armory for Lordaeron yet, it is hard to evaluate the PVP state, I wonder:
    - How long are BG queues? (mainly for alliance)
    - Is there a dominant side (I mean which wins most of the BGs)?
    - What about arenas?
    - What about the arenas queues?
    - Is 3v3 bracket popular?

Any additional information is welcome.

Thank you guys.

2. BG ques are under min for alliance at all times, 5-15 mins for horde
    Alliance dominates BG
    2v2 is not bad, it might get better in next season, whic comes soon i hope, 3v3 bracket is bit inactive, but there are some teams queing.
    Also arena ques are fast, only gets long at 2k+ rate
    in order for 3v3 bracket to be fully active, Warmane Devs need to realise that putting 2k 3v3 rate req on shoulders would make 3v3 bracket flourish, i don't understand why they won't do it.

3. BG ques are under min for alliance at all times, 5-15 mins for horde
    Alliance dominates BG
    That makes zero sense. The losing side traditionally always had instant queues, while the "dominating" faction had waiting time.

4. That makes zero sense. The losing side traditionally always had instant queues, while the "dominating" faction had waiting time.
    because with time people move to strongets PVP faction however on lordearon you cannot faction change and not many people are going to level new char on x1 rate server.
    Edited: April 6, 2016

5. Horde dominate BG

i win 9 out 10 bg's i enter lol - same with WG

6. Ye there was a time alliance dominated bg but nowadays it's 50/50.

7. Ye there was a time alliance dominated bg but nowadays it's 50/50.
    Sounds really fun, cannot wait till I get level 80.

8. Question: Are BGs flourishing at all levels they are available for? Will I be able to play in BGs and expect to have others to play with at lower levels? Reason I'm asking is I want to introduce my friend who has never played before to all of the aspects of the game I loved when I last played.

Thanks in advance for the response!

9. Well, I know for sure that BG 10-19 is quite active, but keep in mind that it is also full of twinks, which will make a new player's experience dreadful.

10. I sat in queue for bgs in the 20s bracket for 2 hours before it popped, lol. Hopefully it gets better as I level up.