1. how does "WEBS service" interect the with this "Trade Char System"?
    I mean if someone use the WEBS backup while having one or more characters on Trade System there will be no data of them on the backup, right?

2. Do u wanna make this character trading system for cataclysm?

3. I wanted to say good job guys but unfortunately prices soooo much high i hope u fix this policy soon so we can all get the benefits of what character trading system made for.
    Thanks

4. It's not you're property, its their virtual property, they borrowed you the gear that can use, cause you are a good person and you made a donation, they never sold you anything.

You are just greedy and you want to sell those chars so you can make more coins, I understand that its basic human instinct, gathering.
    They made a really nice opportunity for all of us, I told you in my previous post how to lower your character price, don't be greedy.

P.S. please don't make that wall of text its a pin to read.
    This is just... What the actual ****???
    They borrowed me items? First of all i never talked about items i donated, im talking about items u get in raids and stuff... Those random items should not be put into the minimum price of the character. My logic was simple, make minimum price based on 15-17 items with highest gear score as posible for each sloth from head to trinkets and weapons. After that let ppl put in description what else they have and how they want to value those items, cos not every item was bought on market place.
    And what the hell? Greedy for coins to make more coins? Dude... Im not playing char i want to sell for ages now, but i can get some nice gear im missing on other toons and some cool stuff like mounts and murlock costume or w/e for those coins. Just please stop.

5. how does "WEBS service" interect the with this "Trade Char System"?
    I mean if someone use the WEBS backup while having one or more characters on Trade System there will be no data of them on the backup, right?
    If it ever comes to using the WEBS backup, sold characters are invalidated. We keep track of these things.

6. If it ever comes to using the WEBS backup, sold characters are invalidated. We keep track of these things.
    no, I do not mean already sold characters, but the one available on the market.
    If I got right when someone put a Character on sell it disappers from his account to came back in case no one buy it.
    So if I put 2 characters of mine on the marketplace ( so not sold yet) > making a WEBS backup. Then the backup will miss the data of those characters, right?

7. It's useless for us if it was to be just a much cheaper way to get Marketplace items in bundles.
    I guess the problem is that's how people were looking at it - a way to get 500 coins worth of items for the cost of just a couple and a way to make easy coins by farming some levels and professions - and it doesn't looks like it was ever intended to be like that. Back when this was first announced as something being worked on I even mentioned players should probably start thinking of very high costs, and I didn't say that because I had any clue how the pricing was going to be, I just used common sense.
    i never said low down cost than its actual cost than Marketplace but just think about this that people will donate more just to buy another players char ?
    consider that you buy out my bis warrior and warrior got most epic achivements - mounts title etc that got probebly everything possible on 3.3.5a what would u do ? sloly you will feel u need new toon so you can earn that all by ur self and that makes This purchased toon useless after few days or maybe in hours ... again i want to check howmany peeps here already got 1000+ coin on their account now also i want to check howmany peeps gona spend 700+ on 1 toon nothing personal i am also using common sense

8. i never said low down cost than its actual cost than Marketplace but just think about this that people will donate more just to buy another players char ?
    consider that you buy out my bis warrior and warrior got most epic achivements - mounts title etc that got probebly everything possible on 3.3.5a what would u do ? sloly you will feel u need new toon so you can earn that all by ur self and that makes This purchased toon useless after few days or maybe in hours ... again i want to check howmany peeps here already got 1000+ coin on their account now also i want to check howmany peeps gona spend 700+ on 1 toon nothing personal i am also using common sense
    I sincerely don't see a problem there. If you want to sell a luxury collector's item, it will be very costly, few people will be able to afford it, and none might actually buy it. There's nothing wrong at all with that scenario - some things are just too valuable to get sold or have a tiny chance of it happening. I have no idea where common sense is applied in "let's make it way cheaper so it gets sold for sure."

9. Why only premium accounts? Other servers that have this feature don't require a premium acc...

Why u do dis?

10. I wanted to say good job guys but unfortunately prices soooo much high i hope u fix this policy soon so we can all get the benefits of what character trading system made for.
    Thanks
    I really don't see what should be fixed there, there's geared characters that cost 300 coins and ones that cost 1600 coins the difference is in the amount of items on those characters, their item lvl, items in bags and bank, gold, mounts, pets etc etc etc...

Take this guy for example, see his bank and gear in it etc - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/profile
    330 coins

Now look at this guy, and check the same things - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ntory#bank-tab
    999 coins

whats more to say?

(wasn't my intention to advertise anyone, just took first examples I could find)

iSullivan
    Call me communist but I think the fee should be even higher like 30-50%. Why ? If you are selling a toon it's most likely that you are bored of it and the coins/time you have invested in it are irrefundable in any other way so you are interested in getting at least some of the value back.
    For instance a guy is selling his toon on which he donated 530 coins for 530 coins with included 33% VAT, so he will get 400 coins from the trade, the buyer will pay the 530, he's happy he got 530 coins worth for 530 and the seller is happy he got some fresh coins he can use on whatever.
    Also I think it will be wise for warmane to introduce a refund system on the same basis, you refund let's say 3 items worth 69 coins total, again with 33% tax and get 52 coins.

iSullivan
    I really don't see what should be fixed there, there's geared characters that cost 300 coins and ones that cost 1600 coins the difference is in the amount of items on those characters, their item lvl, items in bags and bank, gold, mounts, pets etc etc etc...

Take this guy for example, see his bank and gear in it etc - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/profile
    330 coins

Now look at this guy, and check the same things - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ntory#bank-tab
    999 coins

whats more to say?

(wasn't my intention to advertise anyone, just took first examples I could find)
    Maybe his toon is worth 100 coins but he entered 999 for ****s and giggles like 80% of the toons on sale atm ?

13. Lets be real, this system wasn't really thought-out before "fully implemented".

14. Has anyone sold a toon yet?

Pretty good question tho...I Really wanna know too. xD

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last