1. Fueling the hate since 2004.

I seriously never log my rogue when leveling my warrior, but for real, <the light of dawn> members deserve camping till they change skin colour

2. Fueling the hate since 2004.

I seriously never log my rogue when leveling my warrior, but for real, <the light of dawn> members deserve camping till they change skin colour
    You know, those kind of lads are on both sides !

3. Yeah.

<Kung fu Panda> for the Horde.
    <the light of dawn> for the Alliance.

I never seen any of them engage combat as one, but when 2-3 of them gather, the spirit of wu-yang empowers their fingers

4. Does every Horde guild have a dumb name? lol

5. yes, orcish not the smartest language

6. Yeah.

<Kung fu Panda> for the Horde.
    <the light of dawn> for the Alliance.

I never seen any of them engage combat as one, but when 2-3 of them gather, the spirit of wu-yang empowers their fingers
    Haha! Exactly this!

I met one yesterday when I was questing with a friend and we didn't touch him. A bit later 2 more appear and they attack us since they outnumber us! (we still won though ^^)

7. Well, I personally gank whorde because I've been killed so much times even when I've tried to pass them by in a distance. So it's my turn to spoil their leveling and I don't care about **** they might be my gankers' alts in the past. It's ok to kill the opposite faction no matter what lvl it is because such attitude starts after 99th gank on you
    pretty much this. Trying to level up an alt infuriates me, so I just must bring my main to blow up some scrubs that corpse-camp me

8. I think the issue has to do with the "overpopulation" lately.
    Some time ago when the server wasn't hitting the old popcap, I was almost never attacked when I was questing. Now with all the "refugees" and stuff, the competition for spawns has increased tremendously and you have to kill others to have a chance to get your quest done.

First ... 789