1. May 5, 2016  

To all players having a lvl 70 main running behind them on follow

When you attack me with your alt which is the same level that i am, i win and then switch to your 70 to one shot me i bet it feels good aye?

2. May 5, 2016  
    Nex time share dat feelings with you mom or sister instead of making just_another useless forum topic.

3. May 5, 2016  
    The hard and cruel truth of PvP realm is that everything, be it clean or dirty, is allowed (although I'm sure something such as oneshot - charging me with an OP Argent Warhorse 'vehicle' from a quest is NOT allowed). So yeah, someone getting an exact (unjustified?) revenge with such method is one of the things you need to look out for. It's not just about feeling good or getting honor or getting a questing pest away from your zone. Sometimes it's just outright to make other people suffer.

oh the humanity

4. May 5, 2016  
    PVP happened on PVP server, how terrifying.

5. May 5, 2016  
    When you attack me with your alt which is the same level that i am, i win and then switch to your 70 to one shot me i bet it feels good aye?
    And the point of the topic is? Its a pvp server as said above, pvp happens.

6. May 5, 2016  
    I have level 80 on follow. So I guess this topic is not for me :)

7. May 5, 2016  
    Were they light of dawn or King of Bie? Those are chinese gold farmers/leveling account sellers. They are cancer.