1. May 6, 2016  

Best profession to make gold while leveling?

I'm new on the server and I'm afraid I won't have enough gold for mounts. I already read somewhere that you can make a decent amount of gold with inscription, but I wonder if there's any better options.

2. May 6, 2016  
    If you're just after money and dont care about anything else then id probs go with skinning. You dont have to look for nodes or anything you just kill stuff, loot, skin ->AH

3. May 6, 2016  
    Mining and Herbalism, with an addons that automatically switches the tracking for you. Fishing is also good and you don't need to lock out other professions to do it.

Inscription won't make you anything notable.

4. May 6, 2016  
    skinning is a good one as theres always material to farm. Problem with mining / hebalism is that the nodes were not meant to be farmed by 12k people online, so you will have to spend some time running around leveling them, but the stuff sells okay. with skinning you start making serious g when you are about to go into outland and onwards, lower level stacks are worth a couple of g at most.

5. May 7, 2016  
    Skinning.
    Trash from mobs -> Exp from mobs -> Leather from mobs.
    Stack of rugged leather costs 24g.

6. May 7, 2016  
    Thank you for the responses, I'm going to try mining+skinning.

7. May 7, 2016  
    skinning if you like to grind, I went with enchanting & skinning and could pay my way to max enchanting while leveling.