1. May 6, 2016  

Vp vendor in townlong

it should sell gear for JP now instead of vp (the old vp vendor)
    Edited: May 7, 2016

2. May 6, 2016  
    You mean it should sell 522 gear for JP, and 550 for VP?

3. May 6, 2016  
    I dont think there was any 550 welfare items with 5.4, I could be wrong its kinda hard to get info from wowhead as the game changes so much its unreliable for info on older patches.

4. May 7, 2016  
    There was no 550 welfare items as you put it. Timeless isle has this patch equivalent of catch up gear. 522 still costs vp this patch

5. May 7, 2016  
    You mean it should sell 522 gear for JP, and 550 for VP?
    it should sell the old vp gears for JP now. no 550 gears.

6. May 7, 2016  
    But the "old" VP gear is 522. What item level should the new gear be if you sell the current 522 gear for JP? Are you suggesting that nothing would be sold for VP or "new" 522 gear would be sold and you would have 522 gear for JP and VP? I am not sure if I understand what you are saying exactly.

7. May 7, 2016  
    But the "old" VP gear is 522. What item level should the new gear be if you sell the current 522 gear for JP? Are you suggesting that nothing would be sold for VP or "new" 522 gear would be sold and you would have 522 gear for JP and VP? I am not sure if I understand what you are saying exactly.
    Its *ONLY PVP season ended* vandor is selling new PVP gears in new season, but there no season settings for PVE!

until 5.48 VP vandor are still selling 522 ilv PVE gears aswell ~

you need play raids to get higher ilv PVE gears, or 535 form timeless!

8. May 7, 2016  
    Yes, you can get really good upgradeable 535 trinkets from Timeless Isle for 50000 Timless coins. They are great for some classes and specs - for some not so much (the STR trinket with haste proc is a GREAT for paladins).