1. Bow transmog bug

Hi,

I have bought transmog from "Arena transmog" with "Transmog token" : "Golden bow of Quel'Thalas".
    I have the item in my inventory but everytime i try to "Transmog from inventory" "Ranged" and click on the "Golden bow of Quel'Thalas" in my inventory it makes my main hand disapear (1 handed sword) and i have the legendary bow icon on my Main hand slot when i check my Character info tab.

I think i'm not the only one, since i'v seen on global chat other player complaining about this issue...

Can you plan to fix it ?

Thanks in advance

2. Bug tracker is a thing for BUGS

3. You can't report bugs through Bug Tracker for Blackrock (doesnt work for PVP server).

But thank you for your answer, it was really helpfull...

4. I've got the same problem, very annoying ....

5. while you are at it fix the friendlist that would be the dream

6. while you are at it fix the friendlist that would be the dream
    Code:
    /run for x=1,GetNumFriends() do RemoveFriend(x) end
    Nukes your entire friendslist, but from what I remember it also fixes that glitch while at it.
    You`ll have to readd all your friends after doing so, tho

7. Code:
    /run for x=1,GetNumFriends() do RemoveFriend(x) end
    Nukes your entire friendslist, but from what I remember it also fixes that glitch while at it.
    You`ll have to readd all your friends after doing so, tho
    Not sure what bug he's talking about, but you could re-add friends as soon as they're removed with this:
    Code:
    /run local removed; for n = 1, GetNumFriends() do removed = GetFriendInfo(n); RemoveFriend(n); AddFriend(removed) end
    Edit: Actually that looks like it might cause issues, probably better to shove friend names in a backup table first and then re-add them.
    Code:
    /run local backup; for n = 1, GetNumFriends() do table.insert(backup, (GetFriendInfo(n))); RemoveFriend(n) end; for _, name in pairs(backup) do AddFriend(name) end
    Edit: Even that bothers me. Won't each friend's position change as one friend is removed? Like if you wanted to nuke it you could just RemoveFriend(1) N amount of times, no? Maybe the friends list doesn't function like a normal table so I could be wrong. If I'm not wrong it's best to do the backup first, and then the removal and addition based off of names like this:
    Code:
    /run local backup; for n = 1, GetNumFriends() do table.insert(backup, (GetFriendInfo(n))) end; for _, name in pairs(backup) do RemoveFriend(name); AddFriend(name) end
    Edited: September 9, 2015

8. You would have to pause your function everytime, but yes, you could just spam-remove the 1 position, essentially.

9. Up , bug still here :

What i tryed :

-Mog bow on my warrior
    - Create new char on my account
    -Create new account and try with a new char on it
    -Delete wow, dowload from warmane link and retry on my account and my new account
    -Install wow on other computer, try on other new account, ...

All previous tries didnt work. Any tips ? Any help ?

10. If you want to transmog bow and you already have bought bow with transmog token you'll need to click again 'Arena Transmog' then go to 'Ranged Weapon (Bow)' select bow you already bought with transmog token and it'll transmog your bow into it without asking for new transmog token. Don't transmog from inventory or by item ID it wont work that way.

11. May 7, 2016  
    It's been here for 8 months. 8 MONTHS, and it's still not fixed. Please... It's very annoying for hunter players.

And it's obviously just a UI bug. The ranged weapon transmogrification function is working, it's just not possible to enable it using items in inventory or IDs.

Also, I think it you should be able to keep the transmog unlocked when you use the token function, not have to pay for it every time you want to transmog that one item.
    Edited: May 7, 2016

12. May 8, 2016  
    you have the bow in ur inventory and it has 277 stats. why would you transmog it when you can directly equip it? it makes no sense to me

13. May 29, 2016  

14. I have bought transmog from "Arena transmog" with "Transmog token" : "Avalanche".
    I have the item in my inventory but everytime i try to "Transmog from inventory" "Ranged" and click on the "Avalanche
    " in my inventory it makes my main hand disapear (1 handed sword) and i have the legendary bow icon on my Main hand slot when i check my Character info tab.

I think i'm not the only one, since i'v seen on global chat other player complaining about this issue...

Can you plan to fix it ?

Thanks in advance

12 Last