1. May 2, 2016  

buy character off site problems

lost full pvp wrathful and pve tank and need help gifting locked coins on friends acc empty bags when logged in new my new character my username is mazasss number1 and his is devilchoo pls help us

2. May 2, 2016  
    ye for everyone that reads this you dont want this nightmare literally full pvp mainset/offset gone gem and chanted also full pve tank heroic trinkets mainset/offset gone twohand heroic mace gone ect. that's a lot of gear gone but I have faith molten will help they always are good

3. May 3, 2016  
    ye for everyone that reads this you dont want this nightmare literally full pvp mainset/offset gone gem and chanted also full pve tank heroic trinkets mainset/offset gone twohand heroic mace gone ect. that's a lot of gear gone but I have faith molten will help they always are good
    Nothing is missing off any characters purchased through trade.

Make sure you do your homework when purchasing a character (Look at the armory, look at the tooltip on mouseover in the character trade system).

It will tell you if the inventory is removed upon purchase or not.

4. May 3, 2016  
    This was our first time using the trade system off of site and we didn't know it wouldn't include what was in his inventory... can I get a refund please? or can I get what I thought I was paying for this was very mis leading.

5. May 3, 2016  
    wish I got more help than this. It didn't tell me the inventory was going to be removed once I purchased it. All it said was are you sure you want this for threehundered twenty coins I spent three hundred on this surely I can get some help or sympathy. Can I get my money back or my coins back or any type of refund I almost want to delete the character and stop playing honestly and you telling me I dont deserve what was in his inventory or that my friend didnt want me know inventory not included so he could scam me as smyth said i dont feel like my friend scammed me a feel like my old friend molten screwed me this time honestly im going to however as always keep going to try to get what is mine because in the past its taken more than one ticket or comaplaint to get you guys to understand the underlying issue that is going on with one of your valuable players and customers

6. May 3, 2016  
    Seller chooses if he wants to sell the char with inventory or only equipment. You can see inventory of characters that are for sale on armory. Did you check it? Did it show items that you did not get?

7. May 3, 2016  
    This same thing happened to me. I was even shown the character in game and it was perfectly geared. When I logged into the character after purchasing it everything was missing. The bags/item/gear were all gone. Even the person selling it to me was confused. The GM who responded to my ticket told me he was going to bring it up with the head GM and I was never contacted again. It seems like this problem need to be resolve. It is pretty much giving people opportunities to scam others.

I paid for a character that I saw fully geared in game 3 seconds before purchasing it. The fact that I lost everything is kind of ridiculous and flawed. We are the people that are supporting this server with donations and end up being the ones getting scammed. We are also not spending a small amount of money here.

The trade system makes it seem like people are selling their characters as is. Why is there an option to remove items? That makes no sense and allows for these types of issue. Especially in my case where I was in direct contact with the seller who was reassuring me by showing me the characters gear in game. The trade section has no warnings or any instructions for the buyer to know these things.
    Edited: May 3, 2016

8. May 3, 2016  
    This same thing happened to me. I was even shown the character in game and it was perfectly geared. When I logged in it after purchasing it missing everything. The bags/item/gear were all gone. Even the person selling it to me was confused. The GM who responded to my ticket told me he was going to bring it up with the head GM and I was never contacted again. It seems like this problem need to be resolve. It is pretty much giving people opportunities to scam others.

I paid for a character that I saw fully geared in game 3 seconds before purchasing it. The fact that I lost everything is kind of ridiculous and flawed. We are also not spending a small amount of money here. We are the people that are supporting this server with donations and end up being the ones getting scammed.

The trade system makes it seem like people are selling their characters as is. Why is there an option to remove items? That makes no sense and allows for these types of issue. Especially in my case where I was in direct contact with the seller who was reassuring me by showing me the characters gear in game. The trade section has no warnings or any instructions for the buyer to know these things.
    People were complaining that prices are too high so an option to sell char with only equipped gear was added. You can see characters inventory on armory before buying it. That's where you should check not in game.

9. May 3, 2016  
    Like I said. There is no warning or indication that that is the best way to do it. If the trade said to do this ok, but it does not. This puts buyers in the dark with what to do. Which is why me, a first time buyer thought it was a good idea to see the character in game.

I am a User Experience Designer. My job is to find and take into account these types of things. Im sorry to tell you but this is an issue that needs to be fix.
    Edited: May 3, 2016

10. May 5, 2016  
    Yea bbrem123 is right. The character trade is wayyyy to obscure for the buyer. They have no idea what they are getting into. The trade is pretty much tailored to allow sellers to scam people. It seem things are even worse because the staff will not even refund gear that is lost. basically people end up buying a 300 coin character boost...

It also makes no sense why the warmane staff will not give the gear back. It is not like they are giving away free gear. It was gear already purchased/earned that is lost. Very flawed trade system as well as the way the staff handles this issue buy doing nothing and allowing the scamming to happen.

I get that there should not be a coin refund, but they should definitely get the gear/items that were lost back.

11. May 5, 2016  
    Yea bbrem123 is right. The character trade is wayyyy to obscure for the buyer. They have no idea what they are getting into. The trade is pretty much tailored to allow sellers to scam people. It seem things are even worse because the staff will not even refund gear that is lost. basically people end up buying a 300 coin character boost...

It also makes no sense why the warmane staff will not give the gear back. It is not like they are giving away free gear. It was gear already purchased/earned that is lost. Very flawed trade system as well as the way the staff handles this issue buy doing nothing and allowing the scamming to happen.

I get that there should not be a coin refund, but they should definitely get the gear/items that were lost back.
    Character data is there but the information about it is missing. It's probably happening because of the minimum price that they set. 300+ coins would be the minimum price for 1 full gear set. If the seller wanted to sell it with multiple gear sets it would cost way more. I don't think people in this thread are complaining about buying character with no gear at all. It's the additional gear sets in bags that were missing since seller choose not to include them. Warmane probably doesn't want to give the lost gear since the price they paid was the minimum price for the gear they got and minimum price for the gear they expected to get would be way higher.

12. May 5, 2016  
    Seems to me warmane is just being greedy. There are no new items being circulated in the system. Why would they jack the price up in trade. It is nothing more than a glorified character transfer. Half the items on these characters are already purchased item. If somebody wants to sell a character they paid for for a lower price they should be able to. I mean ok put a min price, but it shouldn't be based on gear. That is just nonsense.

They would also have soooo many more trade transactions. Meaning more donations.

13. May 5, 2016  
    The fact that you we have to look "very" careful proves it is not that informative.

I mean why do I need screenshots? My character has 1585 achievement points including Heroic: Fall of the Lich King (25 player). Pretty sure it was not done with only with the BiS helm and Neck piece for hunter...

14. May 6, 2016  
    Thank you for all you said I hope a GM contacts us shorty, -Khar005- messaging from my little sisters account.

15. May 8, 2016  
    It's funny, I had a ticket about an issue similar to this open for about 4 days. I was going back and fourth with a GM named Smyth. He was trying to say I was in the wrong but when I argued my point he would never have an answer for it. He then finally posts back that the character data cant be reinstating after the transaction goes though. He pretty knew I was right with all of my arguing points and ended the conversation so I could not respond.

Why would even even waste my time trying to argue with me? The fact he had no answer to all the flaws in the trade system I brought up is pretty sad.

Good job ignoring a very big issue that needs to be fixed with your server....wow