1. May 7, 2016  

What is wrong with discipline shields

Anyone else noticed discipline shields absorbing all damage to infinity???I dont even know what that is to even report it to bug tracker.I've seen on several occasions priest absorbing burst from several high geared players,without suffering 1 damage.

2. May 7, 2016  
    Anyone else noticed discipline shields absorbing all damage to infinity???I dont even know what that is to even report it to bug tracker.I've seen on several occasions priest absorbing burst from several high geared players,without suffering 1 damage.
    Just so you know, if a disc priest has a shield on him hes impossible to be crited and its a very old bug.

3. May 7, 2016  
    I play disc and haven't encountered this at all. On one of my grievious geared dps characters I couldn't kill a warrior due to constant absorbs more then once per second. In world, I also have had my attacks land for either 0 or 1 lately repeatedly and whatever they are doing isn't showing on the status bar underneath their picture. Best just record your gameplay with alt-windows-R.

4. May 8, 2016  
    Yesterday I saw someone in a BG with a 600k+ Divine Aegis shield, I thought that was a bit odd...

5. May 8, 2016  
    Yesterday I saw someone in a BG with a 600k+ Divine Aegis shield, I thought that was a bit odd...
    High spell power perhaps to increase damage intake?

6. May 8, 2016  
    Just so you know, if a disc priest has a shield on him hes impossible to be crited and its a very old bug.
    A very old rumor you mean. Yeah and, I would appreciate if you would stop spreading it.

7. May 9, 2016  
    Actually i noticed this few times also, few days ago i was chasing an priest for about 4 minutes constantly hitting him with my feral druid, and hes health never droped below 90% (im full geared.)

8. May 9, 2016  
    I thought i was the only one thinking it this way...something fishy with the shield after the last patch update.

9. May 9, 2016  
    I have noticed that when palas pre stack their shields before battlefatigue it's almost impossible to get it down until you do actual dmg to them, so I think battle fatigue doesn't kick in for some reason until you take actual dmg.

Btw pre popping shields without battle fatigue in arena shouldn't even be a thing in the first place, battle fatigue should constantly be up in both bgs and arena, regardless of combat or dmg taken.

10. May 9, 2016  
    I have noticed that when palas pre stack their shields before battlefatigue it's almost impossible to get it down until you do actual dmg to them, so I think battle fatigue doesn't kick in for some reason until you take actual dmg.

Btw pre popping shields without battle fatigue in arena shouldn't even be a thing in the first place, battle fatigue should constantly be up in both bgs and arena, regardless of combat or dmg taken.
    That could be it! I just had fight in arena with my partner, we are both ilvl 525 WW monks, and we poped Xuen, all trinkets, all CDS, and we where not even CCED or anything, we just nuked DIS priest for minute, we managed to bring him to 50% health!!

This cant be normal??On other hand we burn down any other healer like 3 times easier

11. May 9, 2016  

12. May 9, 2016  
    Anyway would be nice if someone would bring more insight into this, that shield is way too OP, it wasn't like this before...imo it all started after the new patch.

13. May 9, 2016  
    Disco priest full pvp have 600-700k+ shield

14. May 9, 2016  
    you need a full raid to get down a disc priest. also you just kill yourself attacking him if he has the reflective shield glyph while he /lol . everything seems legit..
    just attack him if he has no shield, otherwise cc/silence him.

15. May 9, 2016  
    Way i do it with friend of mine = Combat rogue / Fury warrior. Wait till shield is down, burst like an *****

12 Last