1. May 9, 2016  

Global chat needs moderation

This whole morning a player named "Lementx" wrote: "alliance = faction of kids/pussies/healers!" etc... I am not really offended by this but he filled global chat not letting ANY other conversations show. You might lose a lot of players if there is no input into monitoring the chat on your server(maybe even just twice a day log on for 5-10min just so people can be scared that sometime an admin will be online). I saw a guy get banned ONCE for posting nazi symbols when an admin was getting people for an event, but i would rather have nazi symbols everyday than some of the sick twisted stuff we see. Lementx spammed global for more than 45 minutes preventing any other discussion and being rude to everyone one the server.

Just wana add a thank you to the Warmane team for all the hard work they do though, we all appreciate having somewhere to come together and play <3
    Edited: May 9, 2016

2. May 9, 2016  

3. May 9, 2016  
    Global is where everyone advertises unfortunately, if you want to do business or join raids/BG/RDF you will struggle

4. May 9, 2016  
    This whole morning a player named "Lementx" wrote: "alliance = faction of kids/pussies/healers!" etc... I am not really offended by this but he filled global chat not letting ANY other conversations show. You might lose a lot of players if there is no input into monitoring the chat on your server(maybe even just twice a day log on for 5-10min just so people can be scared that sometime an admin will be online). I saw a guy get banned ONCE for posting nazi symbols when an admin was getting people for an event, but i would rather have nazi symbols everyday than some of the sick twisted stuff we see. Lementx spammed global for more than 45 minutes preventing any other discussion and being rude to everyone one the server.

Just wana add a thank you to the Warmane team for all the hard work they do though, we all appreciate having somewhere to come together and play <3
    +1 rep..sometimes..its a bit overwhelming

5. May 9, 2016  
    ehm... what about right click > "Ignore" ?
    Usually when someone spamm on /5(global) that is what you can do

6. May 9, 2016  
    It's like the entire new generation of wow players dont know what the /ignore function is....

7. May 9, 2016  
    Sadly ignore function has a limit, and it's not a real solution to this anyway...

8. May 9, 2016  
    It's like the entire new generation of wow players dont know what the /ignore function is....
    My max has been reached kemii, you shouldn't assume, so many alts come to spam when they realise ppl ahve ignored them, but i am mainly referring to the loss of of players because some people wouldnt know how to ignore, or even know you can ignore, while others would not give wow a chance with such toxicity in their face the whole time

9. May 9, 2016  
    new generation of wow players
    LMFAO.....But yea i even use IgnoreMore addon...coz 50 wasnt enough

10. May 9, 2016  

11. May 9, 2016  
    +1 rep..sometimes..its a bit overwhelming
    Or at times, goes a bit way to far, e.g. some guy taunting some little girl playing the game, saying something kids shouldn't be hearing, even if they leave global or block, the aggressor can always make an alt to harass the player further. Believe it or not, there are pedos who play here.

12. May 9, 2016  
    The problem with ignore function, besides of it getting full, it's that it doesn't solve the issue when you want to chat via global... ok, you don't read the jackass anymore but when you try to make a premade, sell o buy something, others don't read you since not everyone uses ignore function, so it "promotes" the fact that non-jackass players spam too in order to get read.

13. May 9, 2016  
    It's come to this: nazi simbols are better than global chat spam.