1. May 10, 2016  
    well you proved you are just a troll and terrible player, even after so many videos and **** still talking smack. So from now on I will just ignore everything you write.

p.s. rly rly rly surprised u arent forum banned yet.
    You post a video of a boss kill on normal mode that was stealth nerfed in HP and that clears up all the other hardmodes / bosses u killed with no proof video? got it. I love how u call for ban from forums that just proves my point of exploiting to win further. Go ahead and ban me from forums will just solidfy everything further. P.S. i've talked to many in ur guild i just dont put them on blast on forums i already know the deal which makes this more funny. Ur not the only guild doing it so it doesn't even really matter at this point. I dont care about exploiting to win thats the GM's job to find out. I would just love to see raids semi balanced in there normal state without cheezing and encounter..Pros overcome Hardmodes...Who cares about lolnormals anyways the loot sucks i mean guilds are cheezn a normal mode boss like razorscale that says something about bosses being overtuned.

Ive beat the dead horse into oblivion ill just give myself along break from these forums anyways it just too comical now.
    Edited: May 10, 2016

First ... 234