1. May 8, 2016  

Honor Rates are nerfed - PvP is discouraged

When the realm was launched I leveled up to 20 or 30 and I've done some BGs ,then I went to buy some items,but I changed my mind and I went for the 20k Honor tabard because I was 5k away from buying a war mount,whose price is 50k.
    Warmane noticed that there there were a lot of Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch battle going on simultaneously at all the levels and for some reason they decided to remove Call to Arms and drastically reduce the honor rates.
    Months later,Call to Arms was reintroduced,then they removed it again and after players gone mad on forum,Call to Arms returned.However,the honor rates for 1-59 or 69 are absurd, 60 honor points for a victory in Warsong Gulch,which lasted 20 minutes,with 25 HKs and 1 flag cap ?
    I have a 79 twink and I can say that the honor are exactly how they should be,but on other characters,the honor is a joke,this measure is meant to discourage PvP and to make us all focus on leveling,which is sick.

Some of you might say that this is pure speculation,but there was a staff member who admitted that they did it on purpose and then they restored the normal rates,but only for 60+. Right now killing a 59 will grant you 2 or 3 Honor points,while killing a 60 will reward you ten times the honor,because the 1-59 rates are still nerfed.

This is a disappointing aspect considering that there are a lot of players who would like to benefit from honor at lower levels.

Leveling is an entertaining process of discovering all the aspects of the game,one of them is the Battlegrounds,which should offer an authentic experience,not an altered one.

2. May 8, 2016  
    I completely agree with you here. Honor rates should be brought back to "blizzlike" levels not this custom bull**** which discourages people from stepping in. I spend 25 minutes, lose and gain 20 honor. That's just not on.

More on that, I feel that some of us have played the PvE aspect of the game to death and would like alternatives to level up; bring back some semblance of XP-rates that BGs in WOTLK had. Some of us want active BG brackets from 1-70, which is a big deal especially as it is a 1x server and you need alternative things to do.

3. May 12, 2016  
    I can't understand do they nerf low level PvP? Is this a "design feature" too like the removal of RDF? We have a problem that lasted since October,but we have been given no response,while other questions get a reply after 1 hour.
    I've tested 70-79 battlegrounds and they are fine,Wintergrasp is fine,but all battlegrounds from 10 to 59 or 69 are nerfed,it makes all the player ignore organized PvP and gank eachothers

4. May 12, 2016  
    Used to get like 15 + honor when I killed a level 20ish on my hunter in ashevale, i was same level, this was a few weeks before WOTLK was released.
    Then at some point, it got nerfed to like 1 - 2 honor max per kill, so yeah, sneaky nerf on honor rates, just like everything on this server really.

What is annoying is not just only the nerf to honor rate, which is absurd in it's own, "blizzlike realm" loul, its more the fact that its all shady, no mention of any modification of any kinds, just changes from one day to another without warning us.

Could really use some communication skills improvement.

5. May 12, 2016  
    This indicates how Warmane staff members regard us,just simple figures. They drastically modified the game in an obvious way and there haven't been any official statement,in which they inform us about the changes they want to implement. I feel insulted by this lack of respect and by these hidden changes.
    I am deeply disappointed by this attitude and the treatment from Lordaeron,the world's most complete realm, showed towards us,the players that were faithful in the most difficult moments,but it seems that the appreciation has all but evaporated.
    Edited: May 12, 2016

6. May 13, 2016  
    Transparency is the gold standard for private server success and the lack of reply to complex issues such as these, while replying to others, makes me wonder whether Warmane/Molten has its own agenda.

7. May 13, 2016  
    Research about the honor formula has been made, with a large pool of video evidence containing honor gains on various levels (retail world of warcraft).
    The new formula is fine, you are supposed to get 1 honor in the 19 bracket per honorable kill and about 6 per flag cap.

8. May 13, 2016  
    Ensure your watching videos before 2011 (pre-cata). The honour formula was modified heavily in Cata.

9. May 13, 2016  
    yea they were pre-cata videos.
    From what i remember the honor curve was really "lazy", dragging along under the 20s until level 70, then speeding up. It is a big downgrade in honor from what we used to have on the old wotlk core, but its more precise

Here is one example from tbc at lvl 19 , just to lay something out https://youtu.be/RVHM62WDzdA?t=2m21s
    and another from nearly 7 years ago at lvl 69 https://youtu.be/Dlfv0tmjT2U?t=1m40s
    Even at level 69 you get only 6 per kill
    Edited: May 13, 2016

10. May 13, 2016  
    From what i remember the honor curve was really "lazy", dragging along under the 20s until level 70, then speeding up. It is a big downgrade in honor from what we used to have on the old wotlk core, but its more precise

Here is one example from tbc at lvl 19 , just to lay something out https://youtu.be/RVHM62WDzdA?t=2m21s
    and another from nearly 7 years ago at lvl 69 https://youtu.be/Dlfv0tmjT2U?t=1m40s
    I stand corrected, after watching retail videos in WoTLK the honor rate is indeed 1 per kill at 19s. However, you must agree that the lack of BGs at any low level bracket is slightly disconcerting especially when it's so disproportionate to the population. Surely you could amend XP rates for BGs to blizzlike or maybe introduce a BG announcer for the server when different BG brackets start or a queue system which tells you how many people are queued (and more are needed) similar to Blackrock?

11. May 13, 2016  
    I stand corrected, after watching retail videos in WoTLK the honor rate is indeed 1 per kill at 19s. However, you must agree that the lack of BGs at any low level bracket is slightly disconcerting especially when it's so disproportionate to the population. Surely you could amend XP rates for BGs to blizzlike or maybe introduce a BG announcer for the server when different BG brackets start or a queue system which tells you how many people are queued (and more are needed) similar to Blackrock?
    It all depends on when you play really.
    I remember as I was leveling up, I was able to get into a few BGs for each bracket. But this was awhile ago back when more people were leveling.

I'm pretty sure there was a decision made at some point to disable XP gains from BGs as part of the realm design.

BG announcer of some kind could be helpful I suppose.

12. May 13, 2016  

Yami,you are stating the obvious. Of course that at 10-19 battlegrounds it is "blizzlike" to earn 1 honor per kill,but at 30 40 and 50 too? Higher levels means more honor,not trash honor rates.
    The only brackets that receive the correct amount of honor are 10-19,because it's the beginning ,Warmane couldn't go below 1 honor point and 70-79,the others are ruined .Warmane should check those battlegrounds,Yami.

Giving 10-19 as an example means nothing,because you can't lower minimum honor,but the other brackets are suffering from this issue.

13. May 13, 2016  
    Yami,you are stating the obvious. Of course that at 10-19 battlegrounds it is "blizzlike" to earn 1 honor per kill,but at 30 40 and 50 too? Higher levels means more honor,not trash honor rates.
    The only brackets that receive the correct amount of honor are 10-19,because it's the beginning ,Warmane couldn't go below 1 honor point and 70-79,the others are ruined .Warmane should check those battlegrounds,Yami.

Giving 10-19 as an example means nothing,because you can't lower minimum honor,but the other brackets are suffering from this issue.
    I do agree that the formula is really badly designed (on retail and thus here) but thats just our luck :/. I guess blizzard did it to kill twinking and force people to buy the latest expansion for the most earned honor. There cant be much of a jump at levels 30 40 and 50 because at level 69 and 70 its only 6 honor per kill

14. May 14, 2016  
    I do agree that the formula is really badly designed (on retail and thus here) but thats just our luck :/. I guess blizzard did it to kill twinking
    That sounds like Warmane,knowing how they disabled working tools,like RDF.

What can you tell us about Call to Arms,which lasts only 2 and half days(starts Friday after lunch and ends late Sunday) instead of Thursday midnight until Tuesday morning?Is that a blizzlike move too?

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Battlegrounds_holiday Here is how it should work,and how it worked before Warmane decided to screw up with honor system and remove Call to Arms .

15. May 14, 2016  
    because twinking is all about pvp #lol

12 Last