1. May 22, 2016  
    Humans are weak. The only reason BGs are ever in alliance favor is because people think humans are good. People want that double dps trinket so there tends to be more donors on alliance.

So you get a bunch of low resilience humans that are weak, but overall the gear difference is overwhelming.

2. May 22, 2016  
    dude no matter what we do.. or what staff does.. horde ill be always weak.. cuze horde doesnt have "human" class.. if humans get deleted.. or if horde got a human class.. i belive many alliance ill come horde..
    check on bgs easy to see my point.. exemple.. Arathi basin.. 15 players... 13 of them are humans.. 1 of them is nelf.. cuze cant be human dudu otherwise he would be too.. and 1 dranei.. cuze cant be human too.. well they should had some autoteam balance to match Gs of alliance to Gs of horde..horde have always 2kgs players and even warbringers they dont have healers like alliance.. i joined few bgs with them.. its 1 healer for 4 dps.. or even 0 healers .. but well in general icecrown community is just to bad.. this alliances dont have brain at all.. i was alliance once.. but when i saw that horde was weak i changed.. and i belive there are few players that did this too.. but still to low horde need more..when do u guys release to have fun things have to be balance.. whats the fun winning bgs when horde doesnt even ress or they all leave?
    Funny how you are biching about EMFH meanwhile during vanilla + tbc horde was domination racial race, and you can not even compare prenerf Wotf and hardeness to EMFH's "advantage" over current horde rcials.

3. May 22, 2016  
    Funny how you are biching about EMFH meanwhile during vanilla + tbc horde was domination racial race, and you can not even compare prenerf Wotf and hardeness to EMFH's "advantage" over current horde rcials.
    easy and simple too see that horde is weak in all aspects.. populations.. racials.. but lets not speak about racials..
    i bet u are alliance..
    go on information tab.. here on website.. and 3-3 hours just update it.. u ill see alliance always with more players than horde..
    then if its not enought.. xfer 1 of ur alliance char to horde.. play 20 bgs on horde side.. u ill see.. 19 of them u ill lose.. 1 of them u won cuze god knows why..

4. May 22, 2016  
    Things change back in vanilla the orc racial was insane 20% increase attack then in TBC the undead racial was considered OP. But people are sheeple as we've seen on retail the top arena players/streamers who min max decide to go Alliance and then every tom, dick and harry who probably won't even make 2k rating in arenas plays a human. From point of view playing Alliance because you double dps trinket or double healing trinket is choosing easy mode in PvP.

5. May 22, 2016  
    What is the best way to get pvp gear? Sit in bgs and get smashed by warriors with shadowmourne?

6. May 22, 2016  
    Best way to get PvP gear, and also the fastest, is to support the free play people of the community and donate. When you donate you get these things called "coins" it's essentially a virtual currency for warmane. With these "coins" you can then purchase PvP/PvE gear. Once purchased you will receive your items via the in game mail system on the character you chose to buy them for. The entire process from credit card swipe to full bis can take a matter of seconds. Of course not everyone can or will donate. Those people will have to grind the rep/honor/emblems/whatever for the gear they wish to get. That process is a lot slower but still doable. I donated for a full bis arms warrior for PvP. I donated for a weapon and shoulders for my holy paladin. My hpal is now pushing 1.4k resilience and almost full wrathful awaiting only the legs. The time difference was about 2-3 months of play time.

7. May 23, 2016  
    You what.. if you are skilled old wow player getting gear is simple aprox. time to get 5k-5.5k in pvp is about 1-2months the store is good so you can get pre-bis weapons or trinket (depends your class + make sure u collect 1.2 p/day) Farm ICC rep farm so you get ashen ring, then just farm bgs and get honor(try to be atleast somehow usefull), do wintergrasp, do weekly arenas or just find someone to cary you till 1.2 so you can get offset easily, if you are bored from PvE and you don't want to do it , so you must farm bgs as i already say which yeh takes long time but not so long time depends of time and when your fanction do premades, + make gold lol if u have more chars farm gold get some sick BoE's from AH an, and Most important GEM ALL AND ENCHANT stack resilence make sure you go over 800 resilence and then PvP become alot of easier), And yes some ppl just don't want to donate or if they donate they gonna donate for just 1 item or 2 (weapon and trinket ofc or wth shoulders which is impossible to get ikr), and later just sell gold to get coins and get gear, and people complain about 2kgs joining bgs but later you see them 6k with better arena score then this "full wrathful gladiators" who dont have 1550 arena nvm..
    Edited: May 23, 2016

8. May 23, 2016  
    You what.. if you are skilled old wow player getting gear is simple aprox. time to get 5k-5.5k in pvp is about 1-2months the store is good so you can get pre-bis weapons or trinket (depends your class + make sure u collect 1.2 p/day) Farm ICC rep farm so you get ashen ring, then just farm bgs and get honor(try to be atleast somehow usefull), do wintergrasp, do weekly arenas or just find someone to cary you till 1.2 so you can get offset easily, if you are bored from PvE and you don't want to do it , so you must farm bgs as i already say which yeh takes long time but not so long time depends of time and when your fanction do premades, + make gold lol if u have more chars farm gold get some sick BoE's from AH an, and Most important GEM ALL AND ENCHANT stack resilence make sure you go over 800 resilence and then PvP become alot of easier), And yes some ppl just don't want to donate or if they donate they gonna donate for just 1 item or 2 (weapon and trinket ofc or wth shoulders which is impossible to get ikr), and later just sell gold to get coins and get gear, and people complain about 2kgs joining bgs but later you see them 6k with better arena score then this "full wrathful gladiators" who dont have 1550 arena nvm..
    For your information, after the wipe, since everyone received mass amount of coins, many of us re-geared without bothering to step into arena anymore.

9. May 23, 2016  
    Whatever lol I just replying to this guy who say "just donate and gg" and you know there are new players on this server who didnt got coins so eh..

10. May 23, 2016  
    easy and simple too see that horde is weak in all aspects.. populations.. racials.. but lets not speak about racials..
    i bet u are alliance..
    go on information tab.. here on website.. and 3-3 hours just update it.. u ill see alliance always with more players than horde..
    then if its not enought.. xfer 1 of ur alliance char to horde.. play 20 bgs on horde side.. u ill see.. 19 of them u ill lose.. 1 of them u won cuze god knows why..
    Bruh. Stop being 1.5k please. If you were any good you'd know that horde racials aren't **** for pvp and you'd know how to utilize them to get the most out of your class. Basically the only good pvp racial on alliance is emfh and maybe shadowmeld in some situations. WOTF is arguably better than emfh depending on which classes you face. Orc racial is basically op on any class + you can control your burst waaaaaay better with it than double trinket. I think that why troll racial is op on some classes is self explanatory. Blood elf racial gives you an aoe silence which is op as fk be it in arena or bg especially if you're melee. Tauren racials are trash though yeah but that's about it. So before you start whining how horde racials are bad for pvp (basically horde has more.racials that are good for pvp than ally) get your **** togetjer, stop being backpedalling trash and blaming your failures on prefixed ingame stuff because you're wrong. The reason you lose is because you suck simple as that. Comparing the superior horde racials to alliance racials and saying they're worse is just plain fkin ******ed. Any person that plays ally for emfh and is good at the game would roll a class that can't be played as human on horde. Pce trash kid think again before whining on forums

11. May 23, 2016  
    Oh ye those were the orc war days and undead op wotf
    Well i guess a lot of ppl don't get something. When u get the advantage of having 2 ****ing dps trinks, u get the disadvantage on loosing resil.... meh, come alliance, gear up and go back horde ;)

12. May 23, 2016  
    PVP on here is terrible. Everyone zergs constantly, and no one ever defends anything for any reason. You go into an AB and it sits at 1-1 or 2-1 the whole game because everyone refuses to guard a flag long enough for it to actually flip and start generating points. You go into AV and a squad of 20 people will run past a tower without capping it. Every battle is just two zergs chasing each other around in circles.

And you guys are on here talking about racials like those are making the difference? Please. If either faction on here ever learned how to actually play a battleground they'd win 75% of the time consistently. As it is, the relative merits of a free DPS trinket aren't going to make a difference when 10 people cap blacksmith and then all immediately leave so that a random rogue can roll up and recap it unopposed.

13. May 24, 2016  
    PVP on Alliance is terrible. Alliance zergs constantly, and no one ever defends anything for any reason. You go into an AB and it sits at 0-5 the whole game because <Ohdo> is there and they win the battleground with ease. You go into AV and a squad of 20 people will run past a tower without capping it. Every battle is just <Ohdo> slaughtering the Alliance.

And you guys are on here talking about racials like those are making the difference? Please. If Alliance on here ever learned how to actually play a battleground they'd still lose because <Ohdo> never stops winning. As it is, the relative merits of a free DPS trinket aren't going to make a difference when 10 people cap blacksmith and then all immediately leave so that an <Ohdo> premade can crush them on the way to recapturing it.
    I have fixed it for you, seems like you were drunk or something, but the friendly <Ohdo> is around to help you!

Long live <Ohdo>.

14. May 24, 2016  
    PVP on here is terrible. Everyone zergs constantly, and no one ever defends anything for any reason. You go into an AB and it sits at 1-1 or 2-1 the whole game because everyone refuses to guard a flag long enough for it to actually flip and start generating points. You go into AV and a squad of 20 people will run past a tower without capping it. Every battle is just two zergs chasing each other around in circles.

And you guys are on here talking about racials like those are making the difference? Please. If either faction on here ever learned how to actually play a battleground they'd win 75% of the time consistently. As it is, the relative merits of a free DPS trinket aren't going to make a difference when 10 people cap blacksmith and then all immediately leave so that a random rogue can roll up and recap it unopposed.
    There is a very good reason why the games are played this way. Sometimes you'll notice a group of 5 or so players all 6.5+ do nothing but pushing the map. Their goal is not to gain honor (win) but to obtain personal goals e.g. go 50-0 or gain 1000 kills towards R14 for the day.

Many many people here understand this point. When you have everything from pvp, you kinda stop caring about honor, and care more about having a good match. Which means not going 5-5 dying defending while someone else farms the dregs of the enemy team.

Mostly I think your comment is spot on, PvP is terrible here. We don't want to play an AB with the old hold 3 bases, call incs, have a small roaming defense that responds fast strat. That yields low kills, low action, slow games.

I remember thinking exactly like you when I first came here years ago. They play like the most greedy, selfish, brain dead monkeys I've ever had the displeasure of joining an objective based team fight with. I joined the zerg and now I just laugh my asss off when we chase our own tail while picking up kills off the worst players who stay to defend. Sometimes we lose, sometimes we 4/5 cap all game. Welcome to Molten pvp, hasn't changed in years.

15. May 24, 2016  
    Approximate time to bis PvP is 5 mins. Only because you have to wait like 30 secs for each purchase with coins. You could use vote points for 2nd bis, but why would you waste them on main toons if you already donate? I have a 6.1 hunter who needs STS...this is where my points are going. The points after that? Who knows, but if I main a PvE Spriest and PvP warrior and a PvP hpal then why would I waste the points to get them almost bis gear? I have every class. I've grinded 1900 arena on my warr and pally. My pally still needs wf legs and libram. Most of his gear was done legit grinding. My warrior was 6k Prot before I even swipped a slot of PvP gear. At the end of the day how I spend my time/money/effort is none of anyone's business. If I happen to kill you, then you should have grinded harder/carded harder/skilled harder. Keep in mind this; without donations warmane in general would not be a thing. The guys trying to code stuff right don't work for weed even if you might. I'm not saying people shouldn't grind the gear, I'm saying you don't need to.

First 1234 Last