1. May 31, 2016  
    disarming boss is exploiting rofl.

how was mimiron firefighter : )

2. May 31, 2016  
    Naxxramas 10 man? There is literally no reason to do it other than get that progression feeling. You get heroism from bosses and the i200 items aren't that big of a upgrade. Naxxramas 25; gives you valor and i213 items.

ps: nerfnax10kthx13khitsfromnothadds

3. June 4, 2016  
    I read these "pro brained hc raider" posts, and i`m getting brain damaged by them. Please,stop.

4. June 4, 2016  
    my alt is full pre-raid BiS with craftables and darkmooncard I have nowhere to go now either pls nerf =(

- Pro brained hc raider

5. June 4, 2016  
    my alt is full pre-raid BiS with craftables and darkmooncard I have nowhere to go now either pls nerf =(

- Pro brained hc raider
    find a guild that raids naxx and you will be ok

6. June 4, 2016  
    find a guild that raids naxx and you will be ok
    I'm already raiding with two guilds, so I'm raiding the time other guilds raid naxx sadly

7. June 5, 2016  
    I'm already raiding with two guilds, so I'm raiding the time other guilds raid naxx sadly
    If you are already raiding with two guilds whats the problem? Are you saying you are raiding ulduar with your gear but you are sad you cant naxx?

8. June 5, 2016  
    If you are already raiding with two guilds whats the problem? Are you saying you are raiding ulduar with your gear but you are sad you cant naxx?
    Yes that is also the case for my other characters, but I'm talking about my 2nd alt who is not raiding with a guild or able to raid with a guild.
    I figured there might be some strong weekly pugs being organized but this doesn't appear to be the case, not on Alliance anyways, if Horde has these I'd have to FC it.

I know I'm capable of doing the content with my gear but every group I've went with so far (even with a high gs requirement) has fallen flat so that character of mine can't seem to progress further :<
    Edited: June 5, 2016

First ... 234