1. June 8, 2016  

bg's on Icecrown

Every single bg I join on alliance side is filled with 1.5gs kids that serve no benefit to the team. They don't even know what fos/pos is. It just ruins the experience for the skilled/geared people trying to win.

2. June 8, 2016  
    err, nestle, but how you hope they will begin?.. i mean, while everyone on global is looking for strange amounts of op-ness, and you just hardly find a group to go in... rather often, i find this question on bgs - but if you want to help them (the new players are quite often prefferring the King's side, aren't they), just make groups, looking for normal items players, and teach them... to go further than that - see, you cannot expect a character with head (so, each race) to go in fos/pos for that long and repeatedly just to get a few items to start, can you?..

Hopefully, as the devs fixed rdf, this problem will get less existant - still, in each bg which allows it, if needed - remind them to take "pre-made items", like turrets or vechicles and to use them well!

To end it up... in the start, the correct word was - "we"... but how it happens that, even with my items, i often win the bg for my team, even though it seems to be quite lost?..

3. June 8, 2016  

4. June 9, 2016  
    err, nestle, but how you hope they will begin?.. i mean, while everyone on global is looking for strange amounts of op-ness, and you just hardly find a group to go in... rather often, i find this question on bgs - but if you want to help them (the new players are quite often prefferring the King's side, aren't they), just make groups, looking for normal items players, and teach them... to go further than that - see, you cannot expect a character with head (so, each race) to go in fos/pos for that long and repeatedly just to get a few items to start, can you?..

Hopefully, as the devs fixed rdf, this problem will get less existant - still, in each bg which allows it, if needed - remind them to take "pre-made items", like turrets or vechicles and to use them well!

To end it up... in the start, the correct word was - "we"... but how it happens that, even with my items, i often win the bg for my team, even though it seems to be quite lost?..
    Or you can make your OWN group and not wait for global to say "need bad geared people to carry around". But ofc that won't happen since most low geared people only want to be carried and want easy gear.

"you cannot expect a character with head (so, each race) to go in fos/pos for that long and repeatedly just to get a few items to start, can you?" ... yes you can. Fos - pos - RDF - toc 5, toc 5 heroic, etc. It's not that hard. If you want, i'll bet you i can reach 5k gs really fast, way faster than just being carried in a bg all day. Plus, if you want to do icc and other big raids, with pvp items nobody will take you even if you are 6k gs so it's back to fos - pos farming.

Don't blame global for you being lazy.

5. June 9, 2016  
    Ah epix + AH blue pvp items + reputation gear = 3-4 days of gold and rep farm.
    Minimum 3.5-4k GS depends how many epix u have bought.
    If some1 joins bg as 1k-2k gs character, he is just a lazy retаrd who wants to be carried, he can not even buff or play healing spec to be at least little bit usefull.
    That attitude should be bannable.
    Edited: June 9, 2016

6. June 9, 2016  
    I joined bg's as soon as my priest hit 80 and it only took me three days to get all furious and wrathful offset items (not including wf boots/belt). Obviously a lot of people won't do that, but people are going to keep entering with lobbies anyways, it's just something that'll happen with no gs requirement. Plus pretty much any character under 5.5 has a good chance of getting stomped on here, people have too much gear.

7. June 9, 2016  
    well some people dont want to play pve at all with that class to they farm bgs which is boring but its progres somehow so yea =D

8. June 9, 2016  
    How do you expect people to gear up without donations?

U gotta start of somewhere. Raiding requires gear, everyone around is Gearscore addict, so they ask for more then needed.

To avoid runing into lowbies, get a 5 man premade group and its 90% sure that u gonna win. Cause 5 man here makes difference in 10/15 man BGs sadly.

We sending out wrong picture to newcomers and people trying to gear up with these kind of threads.

9. June 9, 2016  
    How do you expect people to gear up without donations?
    Discover Auction House.

10. June 9, 2016  
    PvP is a competitive environment. Probably the most competitive in the entire game. You show up as some buster 1.5 G's scrub getting one shot by everyone. Even if you have full greens you should be around 2-2.5k. If a person shows up to a bg wearing level 60 greens still they just have no self respect or dignity. Yes they have to start somewhere that's true. Start with rep gear and quest rewards though. Give yourself a chance at the least to take a couple of hits. It's not that hard or expensive. It's called pride. Get some of it.

11. June 9, 2016  
    This is an increasing problem for both sides. It's a shame that blizzlike capped RDF hc and other PvE features with gearscore and not BGs.

It's ruining BGs for both sides. I don't like 1 shotting people, I prefer a competitive enviorment and winning or losing the BGs here just really depends on how many *****s join with 1-2k gearscore.

It's doubtful that Warmane is ever going to cap BGs but encouraging more RDF or PvE prior to doing BGs really needs to happen. It's really annoying experience when 6/15 in a BG have 2k gearscore. Doesn't seem to be anything Warmane can/will do about it.

12. June 9, 2016  
    PvP is a competitive environment. Probably the most competitive in the entire game. You show up as some buster 1.5 G's scrub getting one shot by everyone. Even if you have full greens you should be around 2-2.5k. If a person shows up to a bg wearing level 60 greens still they just have no self respect or dignity. Yes they have to start somewhere that's true. Start with rep gear and quest rewards though. Give yourself a chance at the least to take a couple of hits. It's not that hard or expensive. It's called pride. Get some of it.
    Yes, no matter how good you are at that class, any braindead 4k gs player can beat the 1.5 gs player that is very skilled at the class. Gear does matter, badly geared characters just feed the horde more kills

13. June 9, 2016  
    Alliance is bad in bgs, because horde gotg some nolifers they playing 24/7 getting 50k hks in 1 week, but they are still bad, im talking about Matrix some random priest attacking 5on1 and he using whole cds silence+disarm on dk when attacking 5on1 soo bad, and he cant beat in dmg done dk without smourne in bg with his 6.5k pve gear and 1 spell spamm. so horde players are bad, but they playing in premades 24/7 and when they meet another alliance premade they dying like a rats
    Edited: June 10, 2016