1. As a feral main I'm pretty satisfied with our damage.

2. - Warrior Tank is the worst/is bugged
    Is it a myth? Not that I ever tanked on warrior before cata, just with druid during TBC and Wotlk, but I made the second spec of my druid and my warrior as tanks, they're pretty much equally geared, like 387 ilvl, I used guides to gem both of them right and I had a harder time keeping aggro on my warrior than on my druid, and the warrior was getting much more damage than the druid (Im just doing rhots, rdf hc and FL rep farm with them at the moment, hadn't the opportunity nor the confidence to raid with them as some minor pieces are still pvp pieces)

3. From my own experience:
    Tanking with my 410 prot warrior is like tanking with 380 bear.
    Holding aggro as a druid is by far easier since they do like 3 times the damage as a warrior does with the same ilvl.

4. What do you mean ''prot war works now''??? Have guildie for example 1st and 2nd boss in ''The Vortex Pinnacle'' hits him same amount on hc and on normal.
    Thats not all he even uses http://cata-shoot.tauri.hu/?spell=84608 and again hits him with same amout insted of absorbs 20percent of magic dmg. Or talent dont work or guy about BLOCK have right.
    by 'works now' I meant ****ing critical block (only good thing about prot warrior) and DS 4set, a lot of specs have a bugged talent or two... or worse, spells/abilities do not scale properly... but the main ones work in every spec, usually meaning cooldown reducers, procs and similar work

5. Well, I actually wanted to make a point that warriors "sucked" at reducing damage or having bad/bugged abilities/spells, not actually about agro or AoE tanking. If we're talking agro, I'd say all tanks have pretty much similar Aoe agroeing with at least 1/2 taunt spells.

But no, I was talking about warriors being bad in the past about their mastery not working or not having good defensive spells, or whatever it might have been. For some reason, every time I have to heal a warrior tank, I feel like it takes more damage than my paladin tank, more than a dk and even more than a dudu.

So not exactly sure what's wrong with warrior tanks.

6. warriors are still populated due to insane damage and lolthalak :-)

7. tanks:
    warrior: ctc cap (combat table coverage) - means attacks on warriors either get parried, dodged or blocked(reduce 30%, critblock=60% damage)
    paladin: ctc cap (combat table coverage) - means attacks on paladins either get parried, dodged or blocked(reduce 30% damage)
    druid: dodge, shield - means druid will dodge a lot of attacks, absorb hits with proc shield that doesn't stack, and take full damage mitigated by talents/armor after that
    dk: dodge, parry, shield - means attacks on them either get parried, dodged or absorbed by shield that does stack, taking full damage mitigated by talents/armor after that

however: while warriors and paladins appear roughly equal or even warriors slightly better with critical block, paladins are a cooldown machine while warriors have much fewer

8. I just want to nerf the overscaling Holy priest and Resto shamans so i can play Disc pve as on retail.

9. I just want to nerf the overscaling Holy priest and Resto shamans so i can play Disc pve as on retail.
    all discipline needs is atonement range fix so it works on ultraxion, madness, ragnaros and similar bosses with large hitboxes... check here for details, but basically it works fine, and nothing in hpriest or rsham is overscaled, they're simply better at the whole "healing" deal... since absorbs don't show up on recount and you're more of a support (barrier, power infusion, pain suppression aren't exactly "healing done" abilities are they)

10. all discipline needs is atonement range fix so it works on ultraxion, madness, ragnaros and similar bosses with large hitboxes... check here for details, but basically it works fine, and nothing in hpriest or rsham is overscaled, they're simply better at the whole "healing" deal... since absorbs don't show up on recount and you're more of a support (barrier, power infusion, pain suppression aren't exactly "healing done" abilities are they)
    Yeah because last time i checked holy priest mastery scaled with bonus healing done and it should not.

11. I just want to nerf the overscaling Holy priest and Resto shamans so i can play Disc pve as on retail.
    Can I ask what is over scaling on Holy Priest? O_O
    I've been playing holy since 4.0 and I'm not quite sure what you think is overscaling exactly.

12. Feral Druid Warlord Zon'ozz 25hc

Yor'sahj the Unsleeping 25hc

Shadow Priest Madness 25hc

13. Feral Druid aren't broken nor are they weak. It's jsut they need to get behind mobs and bosses to Shred, so fights like Madness and Ultra they either spec to Tank/Heal or jsut do weak asf dps.

Shadow is fine, just hard to play. Which is how it should be...

14. Feral Druid aren't broken nor are they weak. It's jsut they need to get behind mobs and bosses to Shred, so fights like Madness and Ultra they either spec to Tank/Heal or jsut do weak asf dps.

Shadow is fine, just hard to play. Which is how it should be...
    Doesnt matter i can pull 55k on ultraxion with my druid easy its all about skill dani :D

15. Doesnt matter i can pull 55k on ultraxion with my druid easy its all about skill dani :D
    It's not about skill. It's about having your second hardest hitting ability being completely useless...
    And yes many ferals can deal with it if they have a brain, I could pull about 50k on Ultra and an ex guildie of mine did something aroudn the 67k mark. But most players on here nowadays don't have a brain and jsut reroll to the fotm class and demand fixes to non-existent bugs liek the guy a few posts back saying Rsham and Hpriests are over tuned

First 1234 ... Last