1. June 4, 2016  

[H][PvP] Arena Guild <death row recordz> recruiting 2k+ xp'ed Players

Sup guys,

Arena Guild <death row recordz> recruiting 2k+ xp'ed Players!

About me

Yes, I like Tupac and old school hip hop in general. In case you don't understand: guild name is a reference to the label, on which Tupac (and other artists) was/were on.

I am Jackboss and would call myself a Warmane/Molten veteran, since I joined this pserver somewhere back in 2010. Obviously I didn't play here for 6 years straight. I quit this game more times than I can think of, played CS:S,CoD and a few other games or didn't play anything at all and just enjoyed RL. I also played fire mage on retail during Cata/Mop.

Anyways, I created <death row recordz>, simply because there is no horde PvP guild that fits for me.

About the Guild

Don't expect this to become a huge guild with tons of members, because this is not what I aim for. A small community, consisting of experienced arena addicts, is all I'm trying to build.
    However, there will always be a spot for new members in the guild, as long as you meet the requirements.

If you like to queue 2s/3s/5s just for the sake of playing arenas with good mates, have a sense of humor and actually don't take this game too serious, then this is the right place for you.

Otherwise you should probably join any other PvP guild that is out there, show off in durotar and do PMs all day hehe :-D (jk. well...actually not)

Requirements to join:
    Spoiler: Show

2k+ xp on your main char. Alts are allowed to join as long as your main is a member of this guild.
    --side note: To ensure that the guild consists of 2k+ players, you will have to prove your arena xp at some point to one of the officers or gm in order to become a full member (I'm not talking about achievements!).

Future plan: Trials (new members) will get a deadline on proving their arena xp. If you did not prove your experience after a set time, you're out.

Gear does not matter, as long as you put some effort into improving it.

Reasons to join:
    Spoiler: Show

- I have about 2 years of experience on leading a pvp guild on retail

- I actually care more about the quality than quantity of members in the guild and am not trying to build another copy of those "BEST HORDE PVP GUILD COME IF YOU'RE 6k GS" and do PMs 24/7 while 90% of the members don't know **** about arenas - type of guilds

- Once we have a bunch of dedicated members, you shouldn't have to deal with the struggle of finding worthy arena mates anymore, but instead get to choose between different players to queue different combs with.
    taking myself as an example: I dont want to stick to one single arena partner, but instead I like to queue with many different players, depending on which comb I feel like playing

- Gearing alts will be a blessing :-D

If you feel like this guild fits for you, hit me up on Jackboss, Jackbox or Donjuan.

Peace
    Edited: June 13, 2016

2. June 6, 2016  

3. bump

This is exactly what I mentioned in my first post and a perfect example for the kind of guild I don't want to build.