1. Hello guys, i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, i spent really nice time with u guys and this guild, it will be big part of my life, but it's life and i gotta move on. Gotta focus more on college since **** will be tough from next semester and with summer break inc when i don't play at all i decided to quit this game, i just can't spend free time in this game anymore. Have a nice summer and vacations and nice time ingame. U're the best! This guild is the best! Love u all <3
    See you after the summer. No one every escapes warmane!

2. Hello guys, i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, i spent really nice time with u guys and this guild, it will be big part of my life, but it's life and i gotta move on. Gotta focus more on college since **** will be tough from next semester and with summer break inc when i don't play at all i decided to quit this game, i just can't spend free time in this game anymore. Have a nice summer and vacations and nice time ingame. U're the best! This guild is the best! Love u all <3
    Don't leave us Balkanski.....

Jk. You think you've left but you haven't.

No one leaves and doesn't come back...only a few and you're not going to be one of them ;)

3. Hello guys, i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, i spent really nice time with u guys and this guild, it will be big part of my life, but it's life and i gotta move on. Gotta focus more on college since **** will be tough from next semester and with summer break inc when i don't play at all i decided to quit this game, i just can't spend free time in this game anymore. Have a nice summer and vacations and nice time ingame. U're the best! This guild is the best! Love u all <3
    love u beowulf

4. Hello guys, i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, i spent really nice time with u guys and this guild, it will be big part of my life, but it's life and i gotta move on. Gotta focus more on college since **** will be tough from next semester and with summer break inc when i don't play at all i decided to quit this game, i just can't spend free time in this game anymore. Have a nice summer and vacations and nice time ingame. U're the best! This guild is the best! Love u all <3
    balkan go 2 srb to spend summer
    mby wen com bk 2 us com bk 2 wow

5. Hello guys, i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, i spent really nice time with u guys and this guild, it will be big part of my life, but it's life and i gotta move on. Gotta focus more on college since **** will be tough from next semester and with summer break inc when i don't play at all i decided to quit this game, i just can't spend free time in this game anymore. Have a nice summer and vacations and nice time ingame. U're the best! This guild is the best! Love u all <3
    That would be one of the best decisions of your life I'm sure.
    Just wanted to say that if not you I really think I would raid the 10th amount of what I've raided in total. You were one of those few guys that actually enjoyed it, instead of afking in Dalaran. Every single char I geared, it was with you tanking with ur bis tanks and, I'm really grateful for that.
    And above all I really consider you my friend and yeah, Good luck in life, MEN.
    I know I'll see you around.
    I've looked up few Screenshots

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: June 12, 2016

6. That would be one of the best decisions of your life I'm sure.
    Just wanted to say that if not you I really think I would raid the 10th amount of what I've raided in total. You were one of those few guys that actually enjoyed it, instead of afking in Dalaran. Every single char I geared, it was with you tanking with ur bis tanks and, I'm really grateful for that.
    And above all I really consider you my friend and yeah, Good luck in life, MEN.
    I know I'll see you around.
    I've looked up few Screenshots

Spoiler: Show
    EMO??

P.S fak u conq balkan im not gon miss u

7. You'll be missed ! <3 CECA I TURBO FOLK 4EVER FAK ALL BALKAN BESTO!

8. coz sux tonk don know how to. si

When i tonked we got it. da

9. This season is all about #TEAMBLUE
    Hi there.

10. Hello my name is Jelena from kragujevac? are oyu interested?

11. Hello my name is Jelena from kragujevac? are oyu interested?
    If you're balkan are you always welcome. Joe loves balkan.

First ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... Last