1. Got level 80y on Lord, got some decent gear. Left because mainly of the community there. Realm felt like filled with elitsit pve nerds. Not planning to come back anytime soon. Sadly i see it kinda dying, maybe will check back on toc, icc, idk, feels like it will die by icc release. :(

2. Thanks to Icecrown all casual players have left Lordaeron, which is awesome. Let them go. I fully understand that hardcore and challenging progression realm is really not for everyone, and certainly not for modern style players, who got used to easy and available, sometimes less mentally demandable gameplay. Totally cool with that!

Molten team does very well to allow new players to catch up as well. Naxx 10 and certain Naxx 25/Ulduar 25 bosses have had their HP reduced, so if you are new, you won't have any issues getting into end-game. Yes it will take some time and effort, but I guess that's why you are playing on 1x with no blizz perks?

3. i really don't understand this community most times. when lord had a queue everyone was *****ing and moaning about the queue. now it has none, and people ***** and moan about players leaving. make up your ****ing minds.

4. what are you talking about? I haven't played on warmane in 6 months but to me 8k players is not dying. Stop being dramatic.

5. I think that Lord is far from dying , remember some people like more challenging raids , those who don't were given a choice to play on Icecrown ( and so many players did ) , Lord lost 2k people who didn't wanted more challenging raids , who whined on the forums non-stop . I prefer it that way , now at least the whiners are gone ( at least most of them ) and Lord doesn't suffer from queues ( which for me at least is great) . Even though some of the raid buffs were too big ( Naxx 10 for instance) warmane's staff learned from this and nerfed it . I don't understand people who complain all the time about the server , even though now most of them play on Icecrown they still complain ... If you don't like it leave , no one is going to suffer because of that . As I said earlier some people prefer more harder content and raids , since these raids are not new , everyone knows the mechanics and the list goes on and on ...
    But still for those who complain just leave or play Icecrown ( if you can actually get inside the server LOL 2,5 k queues almost all the time)
    And for finale Lord has got 10 k pop .. and you say that its dying ??? That reminds me of all the people who said wow will die on every xpac after tbc - wotlk ( even though to some extend wow did suffer but its far from dying , 5.5 mln subscribers isn't a great number but its not a horrible one.

6. I'll send back some Lordaeron players who recently joined Icecrown by killing all their leveling toons and ganking them over and over again. Eventually they will get frustrated and go back to Lordaeron.

You all will be thanking me for doing this favor because it is a 2 sided favor - Lordaeron gets more players and Icecrown queue time decreases.

7. Thanks to Icecrown all casual players have left Lordaeron, which is awesome. Let them go. I fully understand that hardcore and challenging progression realm is really not for everyone, and certainly not for modern style players, who got used to easy and available, sometimes less mentally demandable gameplay. Totally cool with that!

Molten team does very well to allow new players to catch up as well. Naxx 10 and certain Naxx 25/Ulduar 25 bosses have had their HP reduced, so if you are new, you won't have any issues getting into end-game. Yes it will take some time and effort, but I guess that's why you are playing on 1x with no blizz perks?
    couldn't have said it better myself.
    /bump

8. Thanks to Icecrown all casual players have left Lordaeron, which is awesome. Let them go. I fully understand that hardcore and challenging progression realm is really not for everyone, and certainly not for modern style players, who got used to easy and available, sometimes less mentally demandable gameplay. Totally cool with that!

1x and no blizz perks AAAND DONT FORGET the great ''community'', double chinned cheetos dust covered elitsit pve jerks that ask 3.6k gs for HCs :D

9. "It's dying!"

Almost 10k players online...

10. All these replies make me laugh so much that I spilled my coffee all over the place.
    Don't lie.

11. Thanks to Icecrown all casual players have left Lordaeron, which is awesome. Let them go. I fully understand that hardcore and challenging progression realm is really not for everyone, and certainly not for modern style players, who got used to easy and available, sometimes less mentally demandable gameplay.
    this is a perfect explanation why i dont have any respect towards wannabe-elitist x1 players. clearing content (which is live for like 8?9? years), even if its overbuffed to absurd, doesnt make you even a little bit more "skilled". im hoping so much, that this lordaeron will turn into reservation for all of "tryhards/l33t/elitist".

12. this is a perfect explanation why i dont have any respect towards wannabe-elitist x1 players. clearing content (which is live for like 8?9? years), even if its overbuffed to absurd, doesnt make you even a little bit more "skilled". im hoping so much, that this lordaeron will turn into reservation for all of "tryhards/l33t/elitist".
    ^ pretty much this

13. this is a perfect explanation why i dont have any respect towards wannabe-elitist x1 players. clearing content (which is live for like 8?9? years), even if its overbuffed to absurd, doesnt make you even a little bit more "skilled". im hoping so much, that this lordaeron will turn into reservation for all of "tryhards/l33t/elitist".
    agreed on this part, but we are happy that besides such wannabe-elites .... Our guild holds good rep and progress on ulduar 10 [12/13] as well with casual raiding ^_^

14. sounds like a bunch of guys with l2p issues )) this server is not for you go away and dont come back , thanks.
    Edited: June 18, 2016

First 1234 ... Last