1. Lordaeron MMR system

Your current custom MMR-system makes it hard for top players to even get 10 games played per week, this also encourages sniping/dodging instead of just playing normally. Every time we win against a team they just stop queing and we only get 1 game played that day.

I suggest reverting back to the blizzlike system where u can face the 2nd highest MMR after 10minutes.

Essentially we just want to play, not look in /who every hour to see if any high rated is queing.
    Edited: June 23, 2016

2. Your current custom MMR-system makes it hard for top players to even get 10 games played per week
    No it most definitelly does not. The old system when you had to wait 10 min for every arena made it hard to get 10 games.
    this also encourages sniping/dodging instead of just playing normally. Every time we win against a team they just stop queing and we only get 1 game played that day.
    First, the system has absolutelny nothing to do with neither dodging nor sniping. It´s human nature, it´s the current state of certain classes, but no, not the system. Second, you are contradicting yourself. With this system you get matched up with different mmr teams much faster. Even if they dodge you, you get another team quite soon. Stop lying.

I suggest reverting back to the blizzlike system where u can face the 2nd highest MMR after 10minutes.
    Not sure if...Do you think before you write? Literally everything you´re trying to suggest here would have the very opposite impact.

Essentially we just want to play, not look in /who every hour to see if any high rated is queing.
    And thanks to the dynamic mmr system you can play without having to snipe or dodge !

3. Not sure if...Do you think before you write? Literally everything you´re trying to suggest here would have the very opposite impact.
    You either don't understand how this works or you're not 2500+.
    I'm on 2700 and the blizzlike system would have me wait 10minutes instead of hours until a 2300+ MMR team ques 1 game and then starts dodging.
    There are only 30 teams above 2300 and many days none of them que, there's not enough arena activity for this custom MMR system.

Another solution would be to increase the MMR range it extends to.
    Edited: June 24, 2016