1. Icecrown: What faction is superior on BG performance? Horde, or Alliance.

I need some suggestions :)

best wishes :)

2. Alliance. Because, you know, WotLK and its human racial.

3. Alliance. Because, you know, WotLK and its human racial.

Typical losers' excuse. Saying Alliance racial decide the whole thing is totally psychological

Alliance wins more battleground because most of the time they are simply more organized, (if same gs / number of afk / etc), you know, and usually horde stakcs in a big group of ~10 people and go around rape whoever appears in front of them, no matter where, instead of spliting up and go after bg main objectives

Ofc gearscore helps, but bgs are not supposed to be played in a big grp of mid farming nor individually like each for himself style, but yes as a team play, combining stuff, tactics, like "i go there, meet me here, inc 5 stables", you see? Alliance is superior on that, simple

Also, forgot to say, this always changes from time to time, alliance can dominate bgs if pug vs pug but sooner or later horde will, then alliance again, blabla always with this rotation. It's just a matter of time
    Edited: June 25, 2016

4. Looking at Wintergrasp, the Alliance seems to be in control during the server's local peak times; the Horde in control during PST peak times (I'm the US, when I log in I think it's like 12:00AM midnight for the server)

5. Typical losers' excuse. Saying Alliance racial decide the whole thing is totally psychological
    Yup, having a race who doesn't need a medaillon, in an expansion where very endgame PvE gear have a higher ilvl than the endgame PvP gear, which can be bought, totally doesn't affect build optimisation at all, right ? So, it's all psychological if 75% of the decent players I face in BGs are humans, right ?

But you're right, the racial isn't the sole factor here. You also need to take timezones into account.
    I've yet to find a time slot where Horde wins regularly though, so, as far as I'm concerned, Alliance dominate BGs.

Alliance wins more battleground because most of the time they are simply more organized, (if same gs / number of afk / etc), you know, and usually horde stakcs in a big group of ~10 people and go around rape whoever appears in front of them, no matter where, instead of spliting up and go after bg main objectives
    Strategy exists Horde-side as well, but it's almost useless when a team is too lackluster in terms of gear and gets stomped by only a few players in the whole enemy team. And I happen to be one of those who are undergeared, are here to farm the PvP gear, and don't want to spend a ****ton of money to get it. In my timezone, I almost always get tagged against an ennemy team outgearing ours.

Also, the few highly-geared player we have can't grasp the concept of "doing battlegrounds to farm your gear" and scolds anyone under a certain gearscore. Makes everything more enjoyable right ? You obviously needed seasoning with your "retpal halving your life points while backpedaling with the grace of a dump truck" main dish.

It's so frustrating I stopped actively farming. I'm only doing my daily win (it happens if you're lucky) and then not touch the game again before the next day.
    On my favorite expansion, pvp-wise.

Anyways, enough salt delivery and ranting for today.
    TL;DR : As far as I'm concerned, in the 40-ish bgs I've played, alliance dominated.
    Edited: June 25, 2016

6. you sure talk about Icecrown? bec Horde is winning way more BGs than Alli..

7. To be honnest human racial isnt that op as some pple think.Yes,you can use 2 offensive trinkets at the same time for better burst(you are sacrificing a lot of resil so you will have to compensate with gems,enchants and pvp offsets),but with pvp trinket and more pve offsets you will get better passive stats(you will do overall more dmg).Humans are op only for pvp healers from my point of view.Perception is nice too.Lets not forget too what op racial skills you can get if you roll another race -> Nelf - Shadowmeld(game changer);Orc(Stun reduction/Bonus trinket that you can use when you want),Belf(Aoe silence,Spell dmg taken reduction);Undead(anty fear,eating corpse is nice too),Dwarf - As Rogue you can become close to immortal(the only thing that you cant remove are bleeds),but as dwarf you will get that last panic buton,that will make many druids/warrs rage.

8. Yup, having a race who doesn't need a medaillon, in an expansion where very endgame PvE gear have a higher ilvl than the endgame PvP gear, which can be bought, totally doesn't affect build optimisation at all, right ? So, it's all psychological if 75% of the decent players I face in BGs are humans, right ?
    Are you serious that you are going to start in that way? On something that existed 8 years ago?
    Human racial isn't that even op as some people claim, in the end it does the exact same thing as all chars in WoW can do (insignia) plus some more ap/sp/hit, depending on which you choose, and some shltty perception, which is easy managed by the enemy rogue or druid by just staying lil bit away from it and strike from behind (unless you face another rogue). Sure I'm not saying human racial is useless, as you can have another trinket, but you may want to think about what horde racial have, stun reduction, haste, aoe silence (who wouldn't want it lol) etc, in the end things appear to be more balanced, depending on situations. So please just for once, cut that crap about human racial being too op, it's getting old

I've yet to find a time slot where Horde wins regularly though, so, as far as I'm concerned, Alliance dominate BGs
    Mornings, server time, you're welcome

Strategy exists Horde-side as well, but it's almost useless when a team is too lackluster in terms of gear and gets stomped by only a few players in the whole enemy team.

TL;DR : As far as I'm concerned, in the 40-ish bgs I've played, alliance dominated.
    I was talking about when it's same gs and / or same AFK. Sure when some team lacks gear, they lose. This happens on horde, and ally aswell
    Also, since you have decided to bring your personal experience in bgs here, I will do exactly the same, with pleasure

Ever since this server got its merge and the only bg popping out was AV, do you know how many I had won? (ye I play alliance btw) Lets see, out of 20, I won 3
    Nowadays 70% of my bgs are filled with horde premades who farm low gs pugs in gy + ppl staying afk + low gs, and sometimes I don't even bother to make the damn daily 25 arena points, as yes, I still have 2 rele pieces I'd like to buy

So this to say, you don't have to say how are bgs in general based on what has happened on those you participated. This crap usually has to do with your luck

9. Are you serious that you are going to start in that way? On something that existed 8 years ago?
    Human racial isn't that even op as some people claim, in the end it does the exact same thing as all chars in WoW can do (insignia) plus some more ap/sp/hit, depending on which you choose, and some shltty perception, which is easy managed by the enemy rogue or druid by just staying lil bit away from it and strike from behind (unless you face another rogue). Sure I'm not saying human racial is useless, as you can have another trinket, but you may want to think about what horde racial have, stun reduction, haste, aoe silence (who wouldn't want it lol) etc, in the end things appear to be more balanced, depending on situations. So please just for once, cut that crap about human racial being too op, it's getting old

Mornings, server time, you're welcome

I was talking about when it's same gs and / or same AFK. Sure when some team lacks gear, they lose. This happens on horde, and ally aswell
    Also, since you have decided to bring your personal experience in bgs here, I will do exactly the same, with pleasure

Ever since this server got its merge and the only bg popping out was AV, do you know how many I had won? (ye I play alliance btw) Lets see, out of 20, I won 3
    Nowadays 70% of my bgs are filled with horde premades who farm low gs pugs in gy + ppl staying afk + low gs, and sometimes I don't even bother to make the damn daily 25 arena points, as yes, I still have 2 rele pieces I'd like to buy

So this to say, you don't have to say how are bgs in general based on what has happened on those you participated. This crap usually has to do with your luck
    You new warmane players sure have alot of exp. kek

10. You new warmane players sure have alot of exp. kek
    Been here since first day of Icecrown, as this topic refers to Icrecrown only. That's what matters. I could say have other older forum profiles (who doesn't?), but who cares eh?... It's pointless

11. ur opinion is so irrelevant, just look at arena ladder to learn which faction is SUPERIOR for pvp

12. ur opinion is so irrelevant, just look at arena ladder to learn which faction is SUPERIOR for pvp
    He asked for BGs, not for PvP overall. Very few of the arena ladders do play bg ;)