1. Old Lord was never merged with dw lol. Since I can't say names on here without having forum approval I have to say it dumb.... Moltt down. They just decided to bring everything back without having a 1x realm... There was NEVER a merge with dw from Lord... Cmon man get ur info straight. Please. And Lord had 1.5k pop then vs rag at 8-9k peak. They where always the minority.
    Well ok they did not "merge" officially but still the players from lorda had to go to deathwing. Also quality over quantity in server population, the players from deathwing and ragnaros are sub par when compared to the old lordareon players.

2. ok, what the **** is Ohdo? did I really hibernate for that long?
    <Ohdo> is an elite horde pvp guild consisting of the most skilled retail r1 players, even a single <Ohdo> player can carry a 40 man bg 100-0.

3. <Ohdo> is an elite horde pvp guild consisting of the most skilled retail r1 players, even a single <Ohdo> player can carry a 40 man bg 100-0.
    Your guys level of trolling touches the autism barrier. You can't even be funny. Geez.

Pros of Playing in Icecrown;
    High Population.

Cons of playing in Icecrown;
    End-game raiding completely broken in multiple aspects. So if you're aiming to become an end-game raider enjoy your highway to hell.

4. Pro - active pvp and RDF

Cons - overpopulation, beggars, general noobs that don't want to actually learn the game only request help and gold, spam, some bosses in endgame raids being bugged, draw distance forced to very low in cities because of overpopulation

5. All of you people saying that end game is broken yet no one looks at it statistically. If we consider ICC and RS as our end game raids, only LK 25 HC and Halion 25 HC are currently pretty much impossible to kill. Statistically speaking, ~91% of ICC well scripted on 25 Heroic mode (whole instance less, considering some minor environmental and trash bugs) and it is somewhat similar for RS-you can't kill Halion on 25 heroic but that's about it. Does it impact the end game heavily because 2 bosses are impossible to kill currently? No. You can complete these instances fully on 25 normal, 10 heroic and 10 normal.

Please stop spreading these random 'everything is broken, nothing works' claims, it is incorrect. Naturally, there are some quirks that have to be worked out but show me at least a single private server which can handle the amount of population, can stay online without crashing every couple of hours AND have such quality scripts at the same time.

6. All of you people saying that end game is broken yet no one looks at it statistically. If we consider ICC and RS as our end game raids, only LK 25 HC and Halion 25 HC are currently pretty much impossible to kill. Statistically speaking, ~91% of ICC well scripted on 25 Heroic mode (whole instance less, considering some minor environmental and trash bugs) and it is somewhat similar for RS-you can't kill Halion on 25 heroic but that's about it. Does it impact the end game heavily because 2 bosses are impossible to kill currently? No. You can complete these instances fully on 25 normal, 10 heroic and 10 normal.

Please stop spreading these random 'everything is broken, nothing works' claims, it is incorrect. Naturally, there are some quirks that have to be worked out but show me at least a single private server which can handle the amount of population, can stay online without crashing every couple of hours AND have such quality scripts at the same time.
    With the damage modifiers being completely out of the range they should be and with multiple mechanics not working as intended? Yes, I will state that the end-game scenario is broken. Or are you trying to convince me that the 10 HC damage output is working as intended? 'Cause if you are, get your facts straight.

7. All of you people saying that end game is broken yet no one looks at it statistically. If we consider ICC and RS as our end game raids, only LK 25 HC and Halion 25 HC are currently pretty much impossible to kill. Statistically speaking, ~91% of ICC well scripted on 25 Heroic mode (whole instance less, considering some minor environmental and trash bugs) and it is somewhat similar for RS-you can't kill Halion on 25 heroic but that's about it. Does it impact the end game heavily because 2 bosses are impossible to kill currently? No. You can complete these instances fully on 25 normal, 10 heroic and 10 normal.
    Halion Any ****ing mode worked better a year ago, It's a complete joke.

8. All of you people saying that end game is broken yet no one looks at it statistically. If we consider ICC and RS as our end game raids, only LK 25 HC and Halion 25 HC are currently pretty much impossible to kill. Statistically speaking, ~91% of ICC well scripted on 25 Heroic mode (whole instance less, considering some minor environmental and trash bugs) and it is somewhat similar for RS-you can't kill Halion on 25 heroic but that's about it. Does it impact the end game heavily because 2 bosses are impossible to kill currently? No. You can complete these instances fully on 25 normal, 10 heroic and 10 normal.

Statistically speaking, raiders at the very top end of the spectrum, the end bosses are all that matter to them. Also statistically speaking, 1 boss out of Ruby Sanctum not working is 100% of the bosses in the raid. Mini-bosses are mini-bosses, not bosses, and do not drop anything anyone of that demographic cares about.

9. Well ok they did not "merge" officially but still the players from lorda had to go to deathwing. Also quality over quantity in server population, the players from deathwing and ragnaros are sub par when compared to the old lordareon players.
    They weren't forced to merge with dw lol they had the option of Dw or rag...damn man. Get a clue. Or at least try to act like u know what your talking about.

#freelk

10. They weren't forced to merge with dw lol they had the option of Dw or rag...damn man. Get a clue. Or at least try to act like u know what your talking about.

#freelk
    That is like saying you have a choice between wod and tbc. Everyone knows that ragnaros was full of fast exp trash players, the ones that ragequit and cause the yellow tex to fill the chat in bgs, leave rdf, wipe raids on purpose, beg for gold, use rank 1 abilities, etc. That is what i see on icecrown that i never saw on dw or lorda.

11. That is like saying you have a choice between wod and tbc. Everyone knows that ragnaros was full of fast exp trash players, the ones that ragequit and cause the yellow tex to fill the chat in bgs, leave rdf, wipe raids on purpose, beg for gold, use rank 1 abilities, etc. That is what i see on icecrown that i never saw on dw or lorda.
    And now we are all one big happy family. Your still wrong but I don't have time to indulge with people I've already proven don't have a clue what they are talking about.

#freehalion

12. And now we are all one big happy family. Your still wrong but I don't have time to indulge with people I've already proven don't have a clue what they are talking about.

#freehalion
    You don't have to agree with me, but you are still going to be wrong. Get over it.

13. do you have cenarious permisson to write on the forums? read the gmotd dude and dont embarrass the guild

14. You don't have to agree with me, but you are still going to be wrong. Get over it.
    Listen to him, he was a retail player top300 in the world and tester here, top kek.

Funky when are we going to see that healing contest you against Treebane? Or you still a pussie? ^^^^^^^^

15. With the damage modifiers being completely out of the range they should be and with multiple mechanics not working as intended? Yes, I will state that the end-game scenario is broken. Or are you trying to convince me that the 10 HC damage output is working as intended? 'Cause if you are, get your facts straight.
    I don't know, it doesn't feel like many things are actually broken to me at least. Even then, what damage modifiers are broken exactly? Melee damage? Spells? Something else? I'm not sure what's the problem for some players but I did ICC 10 heroic just a couple of days back and it was really easy to run through. In fact, most adds cause more trouble than first 10 bosses of this instance. If you have a decent group of players who are geared appropriately (~251iLvl+ for 10 H) and understand their class and mechanics of the boss I cannot possibly see how would anything even cause trouble for that group.

Halion Any ****ing mode worked better a year ago, It's a complete joke.
    Of course it did but due to core change it stopped working. It doesn't feel problematic on 10 N/H and 25 N though, unless you don't leave anyone outside when phase 2 hits - then it does bug out in a very weird way. Apart from that encounter is slightly harder due to a certain mechanic not working properly but overall it looks good to me, I'm not sure what is the problem here.

Statistically speaking, raiders at the very top end of the spectrum, the end bosses are all that matter to them. Also statistically speaking, 1 boss out of Ruby Sanctum not working is 100% of the bosses in the raid. Mini-bosses are mini-bosses, not bosses, and do not drop anything anyone of that demographic cares about.
    Yeah, that's true. How many of those raiders are capable of pulling off LK 25 HC and Halion 25 HC though? How many guilds are there on Icecrown alone that are actually capable of bringing these bosses down assuming script is perfect? 3? 4 guilds? Less than that? And yes, RS 25HC is broken and it's slightly disappointing but we will eventually see it scripted nearly perfectly, I am certain.
    Edited: June 29, 2016

First 1234 Last