1. May 21, 2016  
    How does one move the Paladin aura bar? It seems to be the only element I cannot move with /moveui.
    Update to the latest from github. I rewrote the bars so they can be moved with /moveui instead of Alt + Shift + Click. Idk how I like it so far we will see in due time.
    Edited: May 21, 2016

2. May 21, 2016  
    When I try to move PlayerFrameAnchor the titeld box just moves not the actual frame, but I can move the map etc.

https://i.gyazo.com/4cd89efcfef4c1ff...a9924837d3.mp4

3. May 22, 2016  
    When I try to move PlayerFrameAnchor the titeld box just moves not the actual frame, but I can move the map etc.

https://i.gyazo.com/4cd89efcfef4c1ff...a9924837d3.mp4

Works fine on my latest build. I think you might have some mixed files. Exit out of wow. Delete KkthnxUI and KkthnxUI_Config. Download a fresh version from here https://github.com/Kkthnx/KkthnxUI_W...ive/master.zip and install it to your wow folder. Delete your "Account" folder inside your WTF folder. Back it up first. This will ensure you gain a clean install. Let me know. You can also contact me in-game if needed.

4. I'll bump this thread because I think it's a great addon, once again.
    Thanks for your hardwork Kkthnx!

5. I'll bump this thread because I think it's a great addon, once again.
    Thanks for your hardwork Kkthnx!
    Thank you! The UI has been updated as well. I have been very busy with getting it ready for Legion and Porting it to Cata / MoP / WoD and someone is even back-porting it to TBC! So much work to be done so little time.

6. I've finally decided to give your UI a try and... it's neat for melees! Really good job.
    But I can't seem to disable the right side action bars even when I set the right bars to 0(1 isn't working as well), is it bugged atm?

7. I've finally decided to give your UI a try and... it's neat for melees! Really good job.
    But I can't seem to disable the right side action bars even when I set the right bars to 0(1 isn't working as well), is it bugged atm?
    There is a toggle feature you can enable and use it to toggle them :D

Edited: June 30, 2016

8. July 6, 2016  
    Hello there. First I must thank you for making such an awesome minimalist UI, recently started to use it and I'm lovin' it so far.
    - Now I got a few question:

1. Just downloaded your lastest version/build and noticed the fancy eagles around the main actionbar are nowhere to be found. Is it possible to enable them?
    2. Regarding the Pulse Cooldown feature, is there any way to make the icons border round just like the Filge ones?
    3. How can I add more abilities to the Filge? (for instance: I'm a druid and I want to track Berserk cd ID: 50334)
    4. I want to know if it's possible to toggle on/off the Combo points on the Target Unit Frame or make it bigger (I would rather use another addon for this purpose if not)
    5. Also noticed that the micro and bags bar aren't there anymore is this a bug? or something on my end? (youu can still toggle them trough keybinds)
    6. And last do you have any plans to implement a Raid UnitFrame or skin one of the many out there? (Grid, Grid2, etc).

Still cannot say how grateful I am with this UI. Tried to do something similar using a bunch of addons but got nowhere to this master piece you have right here.
    I apologize If I have too many questions but can't stop being excited for the UI.

BUMP. (Well deserved)
    Edited: July 6, 2016 Reason: Grammar xD... and a few more question.

9. July 6, 2016  
    Hello there. First I must thank you for making such an awesome minimalist UI, recently started to use it and I'm lovin' it so far.
    - Now I got a few question:

1. Just downloaded your lastest version/build and noticed the fancy eagles around the main actionbar are nowhere to be found. Is it possible to enable them?
    2. Regarding the Pulse Cooldown feature, is there any way to make the icons border round just like the Filge ones?
    3. How can I add more abilities to the Filge? (for instance: I'm a druid and I want to track Berserk cd ID: 50334)
    4. I want to know if it's possible to toggle on/off the Combo points on the Target Unit Frame or make it bigger (I would rather use another addon for this purpose if not)
    5. Also noticed that the micro and bags bar aren't there anymore is this a bug? or something on my end? (youu can still toggle them trough keybinds)
    6. And last do you have any plans to implement a Raid UnitFrame or skin one of the many out there? (Grid, Grid2, etc).

Still cannot say how grateful I am with this UI. Tried to do something similar using a bunch of addons but got nowhere to this master piece you have right here.
    I apologize If I have too many questions but can't stop being excited for the UI.

BUMP. (Well deserved)
    First off I really wanna thank you for your kind words! It really does mean a lot.

1. The action bars were completely recoded so no they are gone. Though you can pick KkthnxUI_OldBars on GitHub.
    2. I will look into doing this. I think I did it before but the border would stick.
    3. You will have to manually add it for the time being. Interface\AddOns\KkthnxUI\Config\Filters\FilgerSpe lls.lua
    4. I will look into adding this as a feature.
    5. Micromenu can be toggled in-game on the minimap, middle mouse click the minimap. Bags can be toggled off the bags frame. Right click the close button on the bags
    6. As of right now no. I will look into some kinda support for skins for these add-ons later, though.

10. July 6, 2016  
    First off I really wanna thank you for your kind words! It really does mean a lot.

1. The action bars were completely recoded so no they are gone. Though you can pick KkthnxUI_OldBars on GitHub.
    2. I will look into doing this. I think I did it before but the border would stick.
    3. You will have to manually add it for the time being. Interface\AddOns\KkthnxUI\Config\Filters\FilgerSpe lls.lua
    4. I will look into adding this as a feature.
    5. Micromenu can be toggled in-game on the minimap, middle mouse click the minimap. Bags can be toggled off the bags frame. Right click the close button on the bags
    6. As of right now no. I will look into some kinda support for skins for these add-ons later, though.
    Thank you a lot for the fast and really helpful reply.

1. Well RIP Gonna have to live without em. (I'll look into the OldActionsBars tho).
    2. Sick it would give it more of a "premium" feel if you do so.
    3. I was looking into this but you just confirmed it.
    4. That would be really good for us combo point users (Rogues, Druids)
    5. LMAO... Thats a really cool feature... Altho I wouldn't have think of that... like ever.
    6. I'm looking forward to this.

Okay now that those are clear.... I noticed something: You can toggle the Bags Frame with your keybind... but pressing it again won't close it... Is this intended If it is is there anyway altering LUA to revert this back?

PS: Is the same guy as before xD... I just couldn't remember on which acc I made the post on

Edit: Figured the backpack problem... my keybinds was set to open all bags.... switched it to toggle backpack and it solved the issue.
    Edited: July 7, 2016

11. July 6, 2016  
    Is their a chance in the future of making a Cata 4.3.4 version?

12. July 7, 2016  
    Is their a chance in the future of making a Cata 4.3.4 version?
    I already have a working version :D Just need to iron some bugs out.

13. July 7, 2016  
    I already have a working version :D Just need to iron some bugs out.
    Cool, can't wait!

14. July 7, 2016  
    Cool, can't wait!
    Here you go
    https://github.com/Kkthnx/KkthnxUI_Cata

Report all the bugs you can find! There will be some.

15. July 7, 2016  
    During one of my BGs I encounter this "problem".... Well more like a misplacement the announce text overlapping with the BG thingy

How can I change the placement of these little notices?
    Also is it possible to give the chat a background?

First ... 45678 ... Last