1. July 8, 2016  
    During one of my BGs I encounter this "problem".... Well more like a misplacement the announce text overlapping with the BG thingy

How can I change the placement of these little notices?
    Also is it possible to give the chat a background?
    Fixed with commit https://github.com/Kkthnx/KkthnxUI_W...dd430efd9e4c81
    Edited: July 10, 2016

2. It's a great UI! clean and nice but i somehow can't seem to scale the icons, button sizes and text. Playing on 1680x1050. Please advise....

3. Hi, Kkthnx. FIrst want to thank you for the UI. dope stuff right here.

So I've been using this UI for a while now and I always try to stay up with the updates you do with the GitHub.
    Now with the latest commit I encountered a problem with Vehicles. For instance, If I get on one of the mounts to do the Argent Tournament dailies. It resets my PlayerUnitFrame to the default WoW interface position.

Like in this Screenshot:

And upon leaving the vehicle the Frame does not return to the set position. (original)

You would need to /reload to fix it again.

Also a few things I noticed throu my gameplay:
    • On occassions when you're forced to leave vehicles (like your mount dying due to dmg, or forced out cuz of Frost Mage in GSB) the small frame that appears showing the players health won't dissappear unless you reload.
    • And the capture bar (for BGs) does not move if you rescale/resize your minimap. So it will collide/get covered with the minimap.

Overall I love your UI. Hope to see new updates/functions added in the future. And keep up the good work.
    Edited: July 30, 2016

4. Hi, Kkthnx. FIrst want to thank you for the UI. dope stuff right here.

So I've been using this UI for a while now and I always try to stay up with the updates you do with the GitHub.
    Now with the latest commit I encountered a problem with Vehicles. For instance, If I get on one of the mounts to do the Argent Tournament dailies. It resets my PlayerUnitFrame to the default WoW interface position.

Like in this Screenshot:

And upon leaving the vehicle the Frame does not return to the set position. (original)

You would need to /reload to fix it again.

Also a few things I noticed throu my gameplay:
    • On occassions when you're forced to leave vehicles (like your mount dying due to dmg, or forced out cuz of Frost Mage in GSB) the small frame that appears showing the players health won't dissappear unless you reload.
    • And the capture bar (for BGs) does not move if you rescale/resize your minimap. So it will collide/get covered with the minimap.

Overall I love your UI. Hope to see new updates/functions added in the future. And keep up the good work.
    Try my latest commit I just pused. Should fix your Unitframe issues. :D

Gonna look into the CapBar tomorrow.

5. Hi, 1 how to fix delay on quest items announce? after i kill 2 minions announce work.
    2 no whisper or quest check in chat, or profession lvl up / loot blue info, i know we have window for it but how to all in one?
    3 party frames bugged im here in party, but no partyframes of my m8 how to fix it?

6. Hi, 1 how to fix delay on quest items announce? after i kill 2 minions announce work.
    2 no whisper or quest check in chat, or profession lvl up / loot blue info, i know we have window for it but how to all in one?
    3 party frames bugged im here in party, but no partyframes of my m8 how to fix it?
    Well, it looks like you are using other addons to move things around??? I don't support the partyframes being moved so it would be hard to tell if this is my doing with them bugging or not. Also there is no delay on items announe. I don't touch that. try /resetchat if you want blizzards default chat setup. I provide the quest chacking / blue text in the third frame tab.

7. Well, it looks like you are using other addons to move things around??? I don't support the partyframes being moved so it would be hard to tell if this is my doing with them bugging or not. Also there is no delay on items announe. I don't touch that. try /resetchat if you want blizzards default chat setup. I provide the quest chacking / blue text in the third frame tab.
    Ye, thanks. Deal clear install and fix chat + party problems, but delay with questitems on first screenshot
    remained.

8. i cant find XP bar :)

also hiding the background on empty Actionbars, it seems to only change the number 1 Action bar, not the extra bars to the right on the screen

9. Xp bar under the map
    Thanks!

How about Targets Target?

10. For a while I've been wondering if it's possible to add Item CDs to the Filger Cooldown function.

For instance:

Also would it be possible to track the ICD of Spell Procs like Eclipse (Lunar) and Eclipse (Solar).
    Thanks in advance, keep up the good work.

11. hello,
    i cant change ui scale, each time i press apply, it reloads and then the value is still the same..
    can you help me ?
    thanks

12. when i check on the show debuff on unit nameplates it says between brackets ( from the list ) where is that list , coz its currently showing only 1 of my class ( hunter ) debuffs , also do u plan on integrating any type of raid frames like Grid or heal bot . thanks in advance and btw great UI awsome work man :)

13. It's a great UI! clean and nice but i somehow can't seem to scale the icons, button sizes and text. Playing on 1680x1050. Please advise....
    This. Have this problem too. Scaling settings just resetting and doesnt apply.

UPD
    Found a solution! Just edit settings manually!

Edited: September 28, 2016

14. Okey. thers other problem. Most settings just not applying. What is the problem?
    Edited: September 28, 2016

First ... 56789 ... Last