1. as i said before, if you que double healer affli you are the same level of scum these players are (if these actions were intentional)
    They que triple dps we que double healer seems fair for me. Both comps are not allowed on tournaments so idc ;e

2. They que triple dps we que double healer seems fair for me. Both comps are not allowed on tournaments so idc ;e
    disc/mm/rog doesn't seem like a triple dps to me

3. disc/mm/rog doesn't seem like a triple dps to me
    No but they were queuing into my triple dps team, they stayed double healer and we stopped queuing, how was they supposed to know it wasn't us in the queue.

4. This picture will be back in one form or another. Don't worry !

5. Please do not write down the exploits here. First of all, you should report it on our bugtracker. Secondly, by writing down the exploit here you will only make more people abuse it. Thirdly, it's has been already forwarded to developers.

6. Thirdly, it's has been already forwarded to developers.
    What has, the displacement bug that has been crashing arenas and bgs for over a year? That one?

7. Please do not write down the exploits here. First of all, you should report it on our bugtracker. Secondly, by writing down the exploit here you will only make more people abuse it. Thirdly, it's has been already forwarded to developers.
    And are the players that abused it going to get their punishment? Since they used it to win 2 games against a team fighting for R1 and since rating is hard enough to get in 3's as it is, may of ruined their chances of getting 2k...sounds ban worthy to me

8. And are the players that abused it going to get their punishment? Since they used it to win 2 games against a team fighting for R1 and since rating is hard enough to get in 3's as it is, may of ruined their chances of getting 2k...sounds ban worthy to me
    you are wintrading and you talk about banning people my comment gonna get deleted but i can show a wall of evidence from your wintrading, feeding your pve friends with your alt team and queing into them on main esp feeding full pve teams to 1.8k mmr, queing on inde's ret and making him que on his alt account and you talk about banning some teams lmfao go kill your self out of desparation to get glad on this realm you started wintrading even

9. you are wintrading and you talk about banning people my comment gonna get deleted but i can show a wall of evidence from your wintrading, feeding your pve friends with your alt team and queing into them on main esp feeding full pve teams to 1.8k mmr, queing on inde's ret and making him que on his alt account and you talk about banning some teams lmfao go kill your self out of desparation to get glad on this realm you started wintrading even
    ? Huh wut? Inde quit wow and Im not even on the ladder anymore after Gooby farmed my triple dps, please stop making up lies :(

10. ? Huh wut? Inde quit wow and Im not even on the ladder anymore after Gooby farmed my triple dps, please stop making up lies :(
    should we ask GMs to confirm if its same person playing on Indivision and Maola then? maybe they can confirm that its you on Indivision

11. should we ask GMs to confirm if its same person playing on Indivision and Maola then? maybe they can confirm that its you on Indivision
    Who? Anyway who are you, another rnd? >.>

12. Who? Anyway who are you, another rnd? >.>
    nice changing topics, i guess pointing out the truth hurts

First ... 56789 Last