1. Seems like new FOTM is rsham + spriest who exploits PvE trinkets :)))
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    just because youre bad doesnt mean he is abusing

its funny how nobody complains about war / hunt / monk / locks but whenever some other class manages to outplay the mass of *****s that play the FOTM classes they start QQing on the forum and making posts like this one

let me give you some advice learn ur damn class and stop crying every time someone reks ur *** especially if you dont have a valid reason for crying

ow and btw...i can do 12m+ with my GRIV hunter in bgs > start crying about them now
    Edited: August 16, 2016

2. just because youre bad doesnt mean he is abusing

its funny how nobody complains about war / hunt / monk / locks but whenever some other class manages to outplay the mass of *****s that play the FOTM classes they start QQing on the forum and making posts like this one

let me give you some advice learn ur damn class and stop crying every time someone reks ur *** especially if you dont have a valid reason for crying

ow and btw...i can do 12m+ with my GRIV hunter in bgs > start crying about them now
    Thank you for off topic posting , flaming , insulting. However all this doesn't make you a regular player - you are my dear friend what people refer to as - exploiter. Person who deliberately uses a broken game mechanics to gain advantage. And I am very sure that you would have been banned by now if the server was being screened like it deserves to be. However it is not - its one of the reason it is dying out slowly.
    PvE trinkets are not supposed to even proc in arenas / rated battle grounds - let alone scale with the ilvl and upgrades like they currently do.
    The "situation" with shadow priests is affecting the stability and fairness of PVP on the server. And should not be ignored, since there are people who are very eager to jump on the FOTM exploit train, and pat themselves on the back thinking they know how to play - as you can see.

3. Thank you for off topic posting , flaming , insulting. However all this doesn't make you a regular player - you are my dear friend what people refer to as - exploiter. Person who deliberately uses a broken game mechanics to gain advantage. And I am very sure that you would have been banned by now if the server was being screened like it deserves to be. However it is not - its one of the reason it is dying out slowly.
    PvE trinkets are not supposed to even proc in arenas / rated battle grounds - let alone scale with the ilvl and upgrades like they currently do.
    The "situation" with shadow priests is affecting the stability and fairness of PVP on the server. And should not be ignored, since there are people who are very eager to jump on the FOTM exploit train, and pat themselves on the back thinking they know how to play - as you can see.
    1. that is not my shadow priest
    2. i dueled him / played with him on a weekly basis and he cant take me down in full burst -> youre just really really bad
    3. the FOTM team you noobs mentioned actually lost in arena when they faced teams what actually have brains and know how to use their classes to their advantage
    4. PVE items are not supposed to proc in arenas? since when? maybe i'm mistaking but i don't think pve items have been an issue with arenas on MOP as a matter of fact having pve items equipped should make you more squishy and more bursty than a regular full pvp player
    5. People have been using pve trinkets in warmane MOP since the start of the server, it is only a matter of personal preference
    6. There is NO flame / insult or whatever else you're blabbering about in your post, its stating the truth...i'm trully sorry you're a sensitive little girl, life is hard so learn to lose
    7. the situation with shadow priests is currently FOTM? okay let me enlighten you
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Frostwolf
    Where are these OP / FOTM shadow priests in this top (the most played on Warmane), since they are SO OP and do gazilions of damage, they should be at least in top 50 and top 10 should be full of SP.

yet again, YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID REASON FOR QQ
    go to skillcapped / elitistjerks or whatever other guide site and learn ur damn class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq7_YcEQhxw
    i guess SP was also bugged on retail right? also check the shadowfiend damage that is so OP but take note that most of the time his shadowfiend is not influenced by burst buffs.
    Edited: August 17, 2016

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq7_YcEQhxw
    i guess SP was also bugged on retail right? also check the shadowfiend damage that is so OP but take note that most of the time his shadowfiend is not influenced by burst buffs.
    The priest in the vid is hitting 29k crits and 14-15k normal hits for shadowfiend with synapse springs. Mine is hitting 41k crits and 18k-21k normal hits with only inner fire and no other buffs and procs (also putting 320 haste gems in every slot).

Other than that though, spriests are working fine. Spectral guise still kind of buggy so it balances out......kind of.

5. @Ephsilon - Look man. I done a lot of testing and duels with my 543 shadow priest and their dps (VT, DP, SWP) is normal. No1 should qq about that. BUT shadowfiend/mindbender is spell they need check. I think its not normal (and your retail video above showed) that without any single buff (only mine) i can destroy minimum 60% of full war hp...with herbalism buff and trinket, teilor, jade spirit proc its minimum 80% of his hp from just one ****ing little spell! So if this normal ok, i will never QQ again about that. Yes its funny for me when i am in Durotar dueling and i pop SWP, DP and mindbender and won in 10 sec. Its not funny when others do that to me/you. 543 spriest and my mindbender hitting cca 18k every sec (or under a second). I cant confirm yet (i will test) but i am 99% sure that i saw my mindbender sometimes do damage twice which means he is (on warmane) affected by mastery (which is funny, mastery is for dots double damage). A week ago i met some 2k shadow priest and he ask me: "mate why you use mindbender? Insanity and FDCL is better in arenas" I showed him mindbender dps he just lol and next day he was 2.2k cr.

6. I KNEW IT! Shadowfiend/Mindbender damage sometimes proc priest mastery...dont know why, thats the problem! Some1 should make video about test but i just make 2 pictures from my priest test duel. I test my mindbender with full procs (trinket, jade spirit and herbalism buff) on 550 monk (i am 543) and he is hitting really hard. But something interesting you can see at first picture (and it happened few times during that 15 sec mindbender duration):
    http://imgur.com/G8HnRGD - so 2x 23k in one hit (mastery proc)
    http://imgur.com/EqjLjIc - 46k non crit hit...LOL, too much
    413k overall damage in 15 sec from only one spell...AND keep in mind, he is monk, he had healing elixirs talent so after 35% hp he was healed 18% i think...imagine without that talent...he would almost die :P So if this is normal dps then i am pope! Ofc, need more testing, 2 pictures cant prove anything but i think mastery work with shadowfiend/mindbender and it shouldnt.
    (edit: he also had priest stamina buff)

7. You guys must be mad because a priest forced you into confession of how you don't know your class.

8. @Ephsilon
    I am not sure you even understand what FOTM stands for or means for that matter - go google it. A bunch of shadow priests started climbing out of 1700 to 2k - 2.2k with ease since the last time they were "fixed".
    I unlike you clearly, have played - and I am still playing on retail, so I am very aware how classes worked back then and how they are SUPPOSED to work in a clean exploit free environment. Just because you read a FREE guide on skill capped doesn't make you know your class , you are clearly a proof of that.Great argument is always a duel argument , you obviously never seen a higher rated game or anything even remotely resembling "skill" in your life other than on youtube.Linking a 2 vs 1 game with spriest to prove they were OP on retail really ?You can find 1 vs 2 for any class - its a player with BiS gear who on top knows how to play , and he deliberately drops his MMR to < 1k so he can play against people who are having NO gear and NO skill.Pretty much fishing in a bucket sort of scenario.

People using PvE trinkets is not something that is supposed to happen, or pay off. Let me simplify some things for you - since you desperately need it put blunt and simple : PvE trinkets are NOT SUPPOSED to work in PvP as effective as they do here , even simpler - the proc rate was severely lower than in PVE as well as ILVL of the items and by that - the proc values themselves too. Which would mean that a 510 ilvl trinket in Grevious patch was downscaled to 502 ( take a note NOT down to 522 - but 502 ) , same goes for 525 trinket to 502-504 , and so on ( again talking about Grevious patch , just mentioning that again so you don't get confused again ).You are free to check MoP patch notes , most of what I am saying should be there.

I am pretty sure that this is insulting to a lot of people
    1 ) " just because youre bad doesnt mean he is abusing " - in fact armory shows different situation :D
    2 ) "its funny how nobody complains about war / hunt / monk / locks but whenever some other class manages to outplay the mass of *****s that play the FOTM classes they start QQing on the forum and making posts like this one"
    3 ) "let me give you some advice learn ur damn class and stop crying every time someone reks ur *** especially if you dont have a valid reason for crying"
    Do I even need to explain 2 and 3 ?
    4 ) "6. There is NO flame / insult or whatever else you're blabbering about in your post, its stating the truth...i'm trully sorry you're a sensitive little girl, life is hard so learn to lose"
    Really sexism too ? This is a public forum , people who read this could get offended by your hate speeches here.
    I don't get insulted by simple people so do not worry your little brain over me. Please stop trying to prove a point without any valid argument.

@Arheolog
    Thank you very much on that post ! This is exactly what I am talking about, I was not testing it myself, nor was I sure on what was wrong but I can see that their damage is way out of line... And to be quite honest I am used to seeing people stoop down to just about any way to exploit their way towards higher rating here... Same is happening on retail as well , but it is swiftly controlled and handled, they severely ban the exploiters , where they seem to get to post stuff on forums here publically without any repercussions.

Just to clarify - the priest I mentioned , I got matched with him on my 524 rdruid , he was doing incredible damage considering that he was overaly a very bad player, who got LoS-ed pretty much 80% of the match.So I wanted to analyze what was going on and post here so we can hopefully figure it out and report to bug tracker - because this topic is about that.But then I noticed he was rocking a PvE haste-on-proc trinket, he played arenas with it , and on top he is ofc having a shaman in 2s team ( 3k mastery buff ). So that goes in favour of what Arheolog found out.... A guy is clearly riding a popular "exploit" train among kids these days.

9. @Moaraxes - I am not that good at reporting on bugtracker but some1 should report shadowfiend/mindbender dps. Staff need check that. As i said 2 photos cant prove anything but clearly you can see something is wrong. And i am undead, imagine human shadow priest with double dps trinkets :P
    EDIT: I tried to report but have some problems...my pictures didnt working, i cant add report cause always said: req imgur images...but its from imgur :p If any1 can test and report for himself it would be fine :)

10. You guys must be mad because a priest forced you into confession of how you don't know your class.
    couldn't have said it better myself
    if any melee loses to a SP, you seriously need to consider pokemon go and quit the pvp life

ow and also...you bads need to know that pets benefit from your stats and especially your procs, just leaving this here
    if you want to see some real PET action, duel an UH DK get him to have full burst buffs and make him summon gargoyle
    enjoy getting globalled by his pet

http://imgur.com/G8HnRGD - so 2x 23k in one hit (mastery proc)
    http://imgur.com/EqjLjIc - 46k non crit hit...LOL, too much
    i can destroy minimum 60% of full war hp..
    - that is probably the only issue here the 2x hit
    - brosif, you had 3 procs over there (read the above comment)
    - hes a rogue, he takes more damage than other classes
    - an average of 25-30k / hit in 12 seconds = 300 - 360k = 60-70% of anyones hp

also let me clarify the fact that HP in MOP revolves around 600k, you want a pet to hit for 10k? honestly? considering pets for all classes aside from hunter / lock are offensive cooldowns used once every 2 minutes
    you people fail to understand the concept of the "offensive cooldown" system

also
    L2p

11. @Ephsilon - Lol. Man you are trolling here or you dont have brain? Let me explain your post:
    1. "that is probably the only issue here the 2x hit" - "only issue" lol, maybe only but huge one. Its ****ing gamebreaking.
    2. "brosif, you had 3 procs over there (read the above comment)" - ofc i had, i waited full procs so i can show you his full power. And still doesnt matter how many of them you have its still ****ing abnormal dps. 23k per hit (and sometimes (often) 2x) is huge. On 2nd picture you can see even 46k non crit hit...lol. AND if you forgot its only mindbender. Imagine DoTs and 3x orb DP. Youre death in 6 sec...mastery buff? you die even faster if this **** benefit from it.
    You also said its rogue. Believe me i can do same **** with plate dps. Why? Because of mastery. More procs more dps. And pls do not compare this to UH dk or any other in game burst. All bursts have 3+ min cd and its a lot of ways how to avoid that dps. Mindbender is 15 sec duration only 1 min cd. If its true (that mastery help shadow pet) then its gamebreaking bug.
    3. "if any melee loses to a SP, you seriously need to consider pokemon go and quit the pvp life" - What melee are you? Pala, uh dk? Then ok, but war, no matter how much skill he have will lose 99/100 times now against mindbender talent shadow priest. If you are war and talking like this then you probably face some 300k spriests with no skill. Come to me in durotar (if you are war) and i ll show you some ****.
    And once again: i am not qq here about shadow damage (outside his pet). Everything is fine but if you think thoose numbers are right then...idk...i will enjoy rekting others with my priest.
    Right now server is down, dc all time, but when i log in again i will test and post SSs here...mindbender dps against war, and with mastery buff and you will see again all ****...

12. Ok, here we go little Ephsilon. This war is not full geared (i am also not) but i found him fast before dc. Because he is not full geared i didnt use ANY proc (no herba, no trinket intellect, anything). And what happened?
    1. Def stance, duel started: http://imgur.com/jIQRmgr ... duel end: http://imgur.com/R8lJkMS ... so more then 300k in def stance.
    2. Attack stance (no dps reduction), after 15 sec: http://imgur.com/aYRmSor
    http://imgur.com/OcRJ6F7 : That was ****ing bugged pet which proc from mastery! I just hope some1 will do more testing (not only me) and confirm this :P Look, i am priest, like i said if this is ok i have no problems with it. But this damage is not normal. If you still think everything is allright then ok, i will not try to post and SS again. Just pls explain me?
    And also explain me why can i see now a lot of disc and holy priests using mindbender? Because they are *****s? Nah, i think they are smart, they just notice something is wrong and they try to exploit that.
    20k + in single hit without any buffs (i mean procs)? Check again that retail video you post lol.
    Imagine now full human priest with double dps trinket and tailor back enchant...minimum 30k per hit even on plate.

13. Yes blame the shadow priests and leave unholy dks whose gargoyle does 50k-100k per hit and leave survival hunters who do 300k dps with explosive shot spam, dont forget the BM hunters aswell.

14. Yes blame the shadow priests and leave unholy dks whose gargoyle does 50k-100k per hit and leave survival hunters who do 300k dps with explosive shot spam, dont forget the BM hunters aswell.
    Fix them all. Warmane shouldn't be doing their own balance.

15. *****ing about 300k >< i did that last patch

First ... 3456 Last