1. Ulduar 25 cleared this week aswell. Progressing more and more and improving each time. Some cool achievements done today aswell. Nice work team.

2. invites start:
    Sawee;am gonna wc quickly
    -30mins later...
    Sawee:Okay am back,oh we are full cool let's raid and stop slackin ffs..

3. LIGHT OF DAWN #36
    (First Kill on Alliance side)

LOOT:
    [Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas] - Sawii
    [Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies] - Studio
    [Invincible's Reins] - Unhappy

VIDEO:

If you're decently geared enough for Heroics and got knowledge about the raids, feel free to apply on our website @ http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com
    Edited: August 19, 2016

4. Good **** btw, looking forward to that video.
    Edited: August 18, 2016

5. Good **** btw, looking forward to that video.
    You could watch it live on stream.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GZ for kill.

6. gg guys it was a nice kill...after all that trouble ****ing kljeca za zube and archus drops...why u do dis...

7. Amazing emotional roller coaster (wiping on .1% feels ****ing bad man). Reminded me why i love to play this game watching ppl learning the fight all over again after months of not killing LoD. Thank to each one of you guys in the raid.

Shamslol<Devotion>

8. GG boys , Im proud of ya'll !
    PS: Ron is a banana !

9. Good job everyone! I am very proud of you. Congratz on 4 healing it. Keep it up!

10. Video is up there \o/
    Grats on 4healin once again , Proud of all of ya <3
    @Time , LOL bre xaxaxa :DDD y u du dis ^^

11. 00:00:07 [R] [Miliica]: <MPR> >Konay< finished off The Lich King with [Mind Flay] (A: 7725 / O: 7725, Crit.)!

12. Amazing emotional roller coaster (wiping on .1% feels ****ing bad man). Reminded me why i love to play this game watching ppl learning the fight all over again after months of not killing LoD. Thank to each one of you guys in the raid.

Shamslol<Devotion>
    Darn it... i HSd but to slow im still on this pic...

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last