1. I dont wana merge to mop xD
    EDIT: Atleast they could come to the foruns...since i dont have much time to play its hard to catch them online in the game...and whats up, they dont care...
    They want it to die man...Its not that hard to understand..
    No dont worry they cant just see for example warsong before wipe has 2500 players only pvp and you know how much people get on warsong when its on tournament they get more than 3500 players i miss that old days and molten has like 5000 viewers on twitch better than famous wow streamers but now warmane has one choice get a partner to get more players and less works for more fixes or meeging to mop but people doesnt like mop pve maybe yes but pvp is bad on mop pvp is cata and tbc all people know that

2. No dont worry they cant just see for example warsong before wipe has 2500 players only pvp and you know how much people get on warsong when its on tournament they get more than 3500 players i miss that old days and molten has like 5000 viewers on twitch better than famous wow streamers but now warmane has one choice get a partner to get more players and less works for more fixes or meeging to mop but people doesnt like mop pve maybe yes but pvp is bad on mop pvp is cata and tbc all people know that
    They will let it die, trust me...
    EDIT: Yeah we all miss those times

3. You guys are free to move to other servers/realms. I just don't understand what is this obsession to see Neltharion closed, I bet most of you don't even play here anymore, at least not regularly.
    What's even the point of merging your chars in Cataclysm to MoP? Just create new ones, is it really that hard? For that players who want the merge so they can get their coins back, wasn't it fun when you donated all that money to use awesome gear and mounts while the server was in good standing? Now that you got tired of it and want to play some other expansion you're all acting like selfish kids that do nothing but bashing a server where people are still having fun so you can close it and get coins from it?
    Yes i want my coins back to start on another relam. You know why? Because, when i donated over 100 euros it says, you are donating for maintnaing and help server development. And that development i dont see, and thats why i want atleast 75% of my coins back. And i know you are defending this server now, because, you are good in pvp noe because all of us bg heores left, and arena isnt viable anymore and first time in ur life you are felling good, even after 3 months or morr out of this server im sure i can ra pe you with my full pve chars. We just want pool and thats all.

4. Yes i want my coins back to start on another relam. You know why? Because, when i donated over 100 euros it says, you are donating for maintnaing and help server development. And that development i dont see, and thats why i want atleast 75% of my coins back. And i know you are defending this server now, because, you are good in pvp noe because all of us bg heores left, and arena isnt viable anymore and first time in ur life you are felling good, even after 3 months or morr out of this server im sure i can ra pe you with my full pve chars. We just want pool and thats all.
    Bakura look who is talking a pve player man just shut up you know how much we are playing wow we were before you ; you just talk because neltharion in pve is dead but not for pvp people still que bg normally we dont have problem in bg queues lot of pvp ppl still playing but pve players left cata to play on wotlk because of few bugs and staff are focusing wotlk servers rip molten best cata server we miss that old years

5. People are getting banned for saying the truth, gz warmane...Instead of being banning people or giving warnings...try to fix the game...

6. You guys are free to move to other servers/realms. I just don't understand what is this obsession to see Neltharion closed, I bet most of you don't even play here anymore, at least not regularly.
    What's even the point of merging your chars in Cataclysm to MoP? Just create new ones, is it really that hard? For that players who want the merge so they can get their coins back, wasn't it fun when you donated all that money to use awesome gear and mounts while the server was in good standing? Now that you got tired of it and want to play some other expansion you're all acting like selfish kids that do nothing but bashing a server where people are still having fun so you can close it and get coins from it?
    So, u are saying u enjoy farming those 120k hordes repeatedly that queue up for bgs? No one got tired, ppl just lost hope into the server(not surprising when we get fixes every 3 months and double as many things get broken). I'm looking forward to see the poll.
    Edited: August 27, 2016

7. So, u are saying u enjoy farming those 120k hordes that queue up for bgs? No one got tired, ppl just lost hope into the server(not surprising when we get fixes every 3 months and double as many things get broken).
    Exactly.....

8. Most of us already spent money on this realm, and its not because of that...with the progress that we have here...its hard to moove into another realm , to start everything again, you know...
    And there's people who dont have whole time to play...And changing to another realm would be like giving up of the game , since you need to start everything again...
    So how do you think people like me would feel if we couldn't play Cataclysm anymore here because some guys wanted their chars in other expansion?
    And you can reach max level on MoP in less than a day, cmon :D

Yes i want my coins back to start on another relam. You know why? Because, when i donated over 100 euros it says, you are donating for maintnaing and help server development. And that development i dont see, and thats why i want atleast 75% of my coins back. And i know you are defending this server now, because, you are good in pvp noe because all of us bg heores left, and arena isnt viable anymore and first time in ur life you are felling good, even after 3 months or morr out of this server im sure i can ra pe you with my full pve chars. We just want pool and thats all.
    Don't act like victim man and be honest, you and everyone here donates because we want coins :D

And please... Are you even serious? I'm good in PvP now because BG heros left? Aren't the BG heros who decline to play anything inside of an arena?
    And if you're so sure about it, log in and let's see what you can do :DD

So, u are saying u enjoy farming those 120k hordes that queue up for bgs?
    When did I say that? PvP is way more than just making premades and queing Random BGs to spam 1 2 3 1 2 3 and farming lowbies all day. You can have a lot of fun playing arenas, and if you say there is no queues then please, take a look... In this last 2, 3 weeks I've been playing a lot of Arenas with my friends.

Talking about BGs, the few Battlegrounds that I played this days it has been always agaisnt premades, so I think BGs are not that boring as you claim they are right now.

9. I would not vote to close Neltharion, but you guys should have all the right to merge your characters to another realm if you so wish, this realm is going to die thats certain now, they should enable that merge feature on account settings, so if people want to stay on a agonizing realm they can
    Ive leveled some characters on MoP already so I would not merge, but I dont believe that Frostwolf will endure that much after rates change either

10. So how do you think people like me would feel if we couldn't play Cataclysm anymore here because some guys wanted their chars in other expansion?
    And you can reach max level on MoP in less than a day, cmon :D
    Leveling up ain't the problem, gearing up is. In terms of PvE, u know how long it took us here to get geared? It's not PvP where u repeatedly do arenas every week and don't have to give a crap if someone is gonna ninja ur item(s) or outroll/overbid u depending on what loot system is being used. Again, most of us here prefer Cata but it went into a hole from which it can't get out anymore. Merging with MoP and giving us our coins back is by far a better option imo.

11. Leveling up ain't the problem, gearing up is. In terms of PvE, u know how long it took us here to get geared? It's not PvP where u repeatedly do arenas every week and don't have to give a crap if someone is gonna ninja ur item(s) or outroll/overbid depending on what loot system is being used. Again, most of us here prefer Cata but it went into a hole from which it can't get out anymore.
    Before the wipe, I donated a full PvE Enha Shaman to start to play some PvE, my friends bashed me saying that what makes PvE fun is to gear up our chars with hard work.
    Would you use that coins to buy PvE items? If you're don't even have patience to slowly gear up your char while enjoying the PvE that you're doing anymore then I don't think you're tired of Cata... You're tired of WoW.

12. If you're don't even have patience to slowly gear up your char while enjoying the PvE that you're doing anymore then I don't think you're tired of Cata... You're tired of WoW.
    I dont think thats what he meant, everybody needs a stable server, confidence that it will remain viable to play and with a minimum population active, thats even more important to those playing PvE as the gear progression is slower. Yes the fun is in doing dungeons and raids, but its not fun to have to start over and over everytime on a different realm

13. Before the wipe, I donated a full PvE Enha Shaman to start to play some PvE, my friends bashed me saying that what makes PvE fun is to gear up our chars with hard work.
    Would you use that coins to buy PvE items? If you're don't even have patience to slowly gear up your char while enjoying the PvE that you're doing anymore then I don't think you're tired of Cata... You're tired of WoW.
    Tired of WoW? Does that explain why I moved to wotlk and started from scratch?
    I'm not tired of Cata, there is a lot of things I wish I could do there if it was actually working. All the gear I got here was by raiding except for the 1 hand healing mace which I bought with coins so pls don't talk to me about patience.

14. Tired of WoW? Does that explain why I moved to wotlk and started from scratch?
    I'm not tired of Cata, there is a lot of things I wish I could do there if it was actually working. All the gear I got here was by raiding except for the 1 hand healing mace which I bought with coins so pls don't talk to me about patience.
    Then why do you want Neltharion to close?

I dont think thats what he meant, everybody needs a stable server, confidence that it will remain viable to play and with a minimum population active, thats even more important to those playing PvE as the gear progression is slower. Yes the fun is in doing dungeons and raids, but its not fun to have to start over and over everytime on a different realm
    This server is diyng because people are leaving... They've been doing a lot of fixes (R.I.P. bugged Dash :c) and its way better than it used to be, but people always overreact for things that does not even make sense. I've been playing WotLK and MoP and I always came back to Cata even knowing about the low population issue... I think people forget that WE are the numbers and if you like cata as much as you claim to like than start playing it again and you will see the number increasing... Leaving does not solve anything.

15. Then why do you want Neltharion to close?
    Cuz I want my coins back? I didn't invest all my coins in gear, most of my coins were invested into mounts/companians and all kinds of cosmetic stuff that were in the marketplace before it got reworked(I also donated for the camel hoarder title >_>). Wish I never did If i knew the server was gonna become garbage. So yea, does that answer your question?

First 1234 ... Last