1. [Leveling] How can i optimize leveling

Hello,

I created a feral on icecrown (my first char on this server), he's now 80 and 5k gs, i'm pretty satisfied with it.

The fact is , i want to create a hunter, and even if i know rates are x5, i would like to optimize the leveling, and to be really quick to get him lvl 80.
    Is there a complete guide to xp until 3.3.5, only doing the best quests and optimizing moves (for exemple, not do quests that take too much time). (guides on forum only give spot to xp )

And can i be faster if i use multiboxing ? (I have never tried yet)

I'm playing in horde and I would really like to get 2 lvl 80 characters with ICC ring before 1st october.

Thanks in advance for the ones who'll help me :)

2. I know this guide, but isn't there a addon or a external guide with only the worther quests ?

3. here's my leveling a BM hunter experience i'll paste my answer on the same question from a week ago:

take up skinning and skip questing alltogether until lvl 58
    skin only yellow level skinnable mobs.
    8-10 kills give about same amount of xp as doing a quest so it saves you a lot of traveltime that you could have used to skin even more mobs.
    No need to worry about levelzones just keep track that the mobs are yellow, with the rates your skinning should keep up with the mobs.
    Send all the mats to a banker alt and you'll have thousands of gold by the time you're max level and you can buy all the gear you want.
    No need to worry about questgear..when you level with questing .by the time you turn in the quest the reward is allready way below your level.
    Only replace your mainweapon for easy killing by joining rdf or buy one on AH with the gold so far from skinning (went outland at 58 with lvl 10-12gear and appropriate weapon).
    At 58 you can accept outland quests and do enough to get a new expansion weapon and replacement gear in the first zone...then back to the skinning game again until lvl 66.
    Level 66-68 with skinning in Northrend so you can accept the starting zone quests at 68...do the first quests again for new expansion starter gear and weapon.
    Level 69-80...guess what ...keep killing and skinning.
    When you ding 80 go visit the AH..not for selling..but this time for spending 12-15k of proceeds from the last 4-5 days on brand new epics.

If you're afraid of getting ganked with low gear... don't worry you'll get ganked anyway even with bis gear for your current level.

4. I know this guide, but isn't there a addon or a external guide with only the worther quests ?
    Sounds like you already know what you want then. Good luck.