1. Now that there's only one cata realm left let's hope they will focus on it. Do something gr8 a last.

2. Now that there's only one cata realm left let's hope they will focus on it. Do something gr8 a last.
    Do yoy rly think they did anything on warsong?

3. No, their staff is not interested in custom content on those pve realms(they said it multiple times), thats why your ideas never going to happen.

Pve gear is a big problem, and now amount of it its only increasing because of WSG transfers. One of the main reasons for that is Moltdown, which destroyed coin value.
    Yeah, that's why blizzlike Lordaeron bosses happened. The staff wasn't interested in custom stuff. (Spoiler: This was meant to be sarcastic)

4. Yeah, that's why blizzlike Lordaeron bosses happened. The staff wasn't interested in custom stuff. (Spoiler: This was meant to be sarcastic)
    You again make no sense. Lordaeron is not "custom stuff", its a progressive realm, the way they run it is "blizzlike", because they release raids in order/tier by tier, like it was on retail. Its different than your "disabling X item in arena" or other crap like solo 3s que. Use brain pls.

5. You again make no sense. Lordaeron is not "custom stuff", its a progressive realm, the way they run it is "blizzlike", because they release raids in order/tier by tier, like it was on retail. Its different than your "disabling X item in arena" or other crap like solo 3s que. Use brain pls.
    I love it, I love it, I love it, when people complaining about X suggestion trying to hide behind 'blizzlike' when the only issue is that you're going to be affected negatively if PVE gets disabled. Am I right?
    Furthermore, he does make sense. Bosses on Wotlk realms here are buffed.
    Are you even using brain pls, or common sense? If there wasn't a problem people wouldn't be leaving. We need a similar change as Lordaeron, except that here things needs to be nerfed/disabled in arena(PVE Items) and I'd even vote for buffing some raids so PVE'rs can have some challenge as well. For real, arguing with you is like arguing with a pigeon.

Here's a challenge for you friend, I'd like you to use brain and write 10+ rows about valid reasons for not disabling X item in arena without using the word 'blizzlike'.

6. Nothing has to be disabled, thats just how 4.3.4 was, is, and will be. Your "ideas" won't fix much. If you use your nonexistant brain and think for more than one minute, you could figure out that most of people left because Moltdown and pathetic development (bugs).

You didn't even write 10 rows yourself, child, don't try to act like you are something else than a mindless worm who writes first, and then thinks.

7. And the trashtalk begins !

This is the only thing that "makes Neltharion great", forever flaming forums xD

Sure Lordaeron is Blizzlike, but I think they would rather have a customized cata realm, even if to a small extent, than a dead cata realm! Some of the ideas in this thread do make sense, and I hope at least some, if not all, get implemented ! Cheers :D

8. Nothing has to be disabled, thats just how 4.3.4 was, is, and will be. Your "ideas" won't fix much. If you use your nonexistant brain and think for more than one minute, you could figure out that most of people left because Moltdown and pathetic development (bugs).

You didn't even write 10 rows yourself, child, don't try to act like you are something else than a mindless worm who writes first, and then thinks.
    That's quite a change in the pace, I was not being hostile at all, even called you a friend. There's no point of arguing with someone who relies on insults. You just keep on ****ting over the board, that's not a way to prove a point, whether you're right or not - although it seems a lot of people disagree with you.

9. Blizzlike is such an overused and underappreciated word.
    I swear every time it gets used , it's always in the wrong context. Or people just don't the meaning of Blizzlike.
    Edited: October 10, 2016

10. All i want to know is WHERE THE LEGENDARY DAGGERS AT? why can't be obteined? i want ****in legendary daggers NOW!

11. No, their staff is not interested in custom content on those pve realms(they said it multiple times), thats why your ideas never going to happen.

Pve gear is a big problem, and now amount of it its only increasing because of WSG transfers. One of the main reasons for that is Moltdown, which destroyed coin value.
    If they weren't interested in custom content they wouldn't buff Lordaeron bosses to a point where it's practically unkillable as I've heard.

12. If they weren't interested in custom content they wouldn't buff Lordaeron bosses to a point where it's practically unkillable as I've heard.
    Thats to make it as hard as it was in retail, since people are already geared here...
    Edited: October 12, 2016

13. Now 3/4 of the population has 405+ iLvL and ragnaros mount because of the bugs that made the bosses a real joke, if ragnaros would have been working as it was before moltdown not even 10% of the server population could defeat him, heroic DS was a pretty decent challenge but with it's major bugs that made it easier (mages and rogues doing milions dpd/hundreds of K dps, broken bosses that are easier and a lot of other exploits/bugs). Before moltdown, having ragnaros title/mount was something very nice, or having some hc DS pieces, or dragonslayer title for beating sinestra...now everybody has those, even the last noob, and even if they fix all now, people could still farm the content with their 405 mains and alts because with that gear it's way more easier. Probably a character wipe and a decent scripted content (at least lvl 85 dungeons&raids&chars) would help. As for pvp, just dont allow people to join arenas/bgs with DS gear and it will be fine imo (sorry if bad english)

14. Now 3/4 of the population has 405+ iLvL and ragnaros mount because of the bugs that made the bosses a real joke, if ragnaros would have been working as it was before moltdown not even 10% of the server population could defeat him, heroic DS was a pretty decent challenge but with it's major bugs that made it easier (mages and rogues doing milions dpd/hundreds of K dps, broken bosses that are easier and a lot of other exploits/bugs). Before moltdown, having ragnaros title/mount was something very nice, or having some hc DS pieces, or dragonslayer title for beating sinestra...now everybody has those, even the last noob, and even if they fix all now, people could still farm the content with their 405 mains and alts because with that gear it's way more easier. Probably a character wipe and a decent scripted content (at least lvl 85 dungeons&raids&chars) would help. As for pvp, just dont allow people to join arenas/bgs with DS gear and it will be fine imo (sorry if bad english)
    All the raids are easy to do. All you need = a good group.

15. idk what some ppl talking about. idk about u but i came cata becasue i could actualy use pve on pvp, thats the funniest part if u cry cause u got rekt be a overgeared person, why dont u create also a overgeared char with all of that pve. dont think that was the reason ppl left, but minor bugs, alot achives cant be completed and i belive thats the major reason of it , make everything possible and all will be fine

First ... 23456 ... Last