1. It's true, feral was nerfed in 5.4.8, but calling them the squishiest class in the game is a stretch; imo hunter is even squishier.
    Yeah, last time I did a bg (not kotmogu) a team mate was dealing 88k with explosive shot (crit) ticks. You can't dispell it, nor get away, because it's ticking every second. If needed, I can provide a screenshot of my recount.

2. Yea, hunter have good damage, but no healing, survi and without detterence is the easiest class to kill in mop. For example WW Monk have awesome damage and he can do 4-5mlns healing done and 10-12mlns damage on bg, feral can do a half amount of this damage done and same or less healing done, warlock have 120-200k crits and can do awesome healing too. Check BG scoreboard

3. Yea, hunter have good damage, but no healing, survi and without detterence is the easiest class to kill in mop. For example WW Monk have awesome damage and he can do 4-5mlns healing done and 10-12mlns damage on bg, feral can do a half amount of this damage done and same or less healing done, warlock have 120-200k crits and can do awesome healing too. Check BG scoreboard
    Damage can be used to peel, too, u know? A warrior who gets hit by those shots will surely change to def stance, ferals and warlocks will be forced to pop def cds. Having to run with HotW lowers feral's dmg by a lot. Warlock who gotta use their embers for healing instead of dmg do less dmg than they could do, too. Also having 2x Deterrence, 1 Silence (if mm), other cc abilities (scatter, trap, stuns and roots) in addition to their damage makes them everything else but squishy.

It's now about the raw numbers in green that make some classes 'squishy' and others not.
    Just because

4. Damage can be used to peel, too, u know? A warrior who gets hit by those shots will surely change to def stance, ferals and warlocks will be forced to pop def cds. Having to run with HotW lowers feral's dmg by a lot. Warlock who gotta use their embers for healing instead of dmg do less dmg than they could do, too. Also having 2x Deterrence, 1 Silence (if mm), other cc abilities (scatter, trap, stuns and roots) in addition to their damage makes them everything else but squishy.

It's now about the raw numbers in green that make some classes 'squishy' and others not.
    Just because
    There are more ways of mitigating a hunter's damage output than just playing defensively and spending resources on heals. You've written this making it sound like none of the mechanics above apply to hunters. Hunter isn't the only class with a set of cc.
    I stand by my original claim that hunters are the squishiest class of all. If you train them, they won't exactly be able to put out maximum damage either, having to toss out cc and trying to get on a distance.

5. You have 6 secound detterence witch stacks up to 2 times.

6. You are implying that I main a hunter, which is not the case. I main DK, and I still think that hunters are the squishiest of all. This is not even an unpopular opinion.

7. belive me now feral heals alot more than ww monk i've played with a friend double uh dk he survived double gargoyle ! with full health this is completly crazy while ww monk can't survive without karma
    maybe you and your friend are bad dk's ;D?

8. Well if both of them cant save a icy touch to dispell predatory instinct proc,chances are that they arent that great

9. That's based on the assumption that both are using the glyph in question, which, as UH, they should, but not all do.

First 12