1. if thats the case then what is the point of having this realms? they should balance things and i know they are. they dont just focus on wrath or there efforts on putting up cata and mist will be rendered useless. its just that changes in wrath is coming so fast on a short period of time. people need time to adjust and i hope they will. i hope they dont start looking for 6k people for icc 10m normal because leads want to get an item for a boss and want to switch it to HC. this new update does not really matter to me or other people that has good guilds out there. but what about people who wants to get to icc. farming gears are a bit hard now. people are even looking for 5.5k gs just for a ToC 10m normal.
    You always have the option of making your own raid and make your own rules about it. That's not an excuse that can be accepted. I've ran multiple raids in the past and asking for the standard required gearscore from people (4.8'ish for ICC 10 Normal for example) and I would accept them as long as I could see an effort on their character and as long they were able to pull their own weight.

That there will be less space for hard carries? Yes, that's truth.

2. You always have the option of making your own raid and make your own rules about it. That's not an excuse that can be accepted. I've ran multiple raids in the past and asking for the standard required gearscore from people (4.8'ish for ICC 10 Normal for example) and I would accept them as long as I could see an effort on their character and as long they were able to pull their own weight.

That there will be less space for hard carries? Yes, that's truth.
    i hope all people are like you. but you know the truth right?. i hope you create 100 of chars and help this new people all day just to get to icc. but the truth is maybe 5% on the server is like you if what you said is true. and this people do it also because of BoE which is everyone help kill the boss while the leader gets all the loots and gold he wants. i know you have the choice also to not join this grps but all grps are like this. for me this thing should change. all loots should be fair and square rolled for inside a raid. reserves should be prohibited to help other people gear up especially now that you are saved on both normal and hc on one ID

3. if thats the case then what is the point of having this realms? they should balance things and i know they are. they dont just focus on wrath or there efforts on putting up cata and mist will be rendered useless.
    You raise an extremely valid point. When I first heard about the MoP server being released, I wasn't very happy about it. Rag and Deathwing were still plagued with really annoying bugs. This was before the new core and before Lordearon and I voiced the same concern over the need and requirements of having to split resources in regards to dedicated developers.

Those realms do still receive updates and fixes, just not at the rate the wrath ones have been getting which is why things take longer to fix. I said it from the beginning a lot more could be done to improve Wrath if their resources weren't split among 2 other expansions.

its just that changes in wrath is coming so fast on a short period of time. people need time to adjust and i hope they will.
    I also 100% agree with this and I've also voiced this concern as well to QA. They do release new fixes way too fast and don't spend time observing how the fixes are behaving on the live realm which inadvertently makes bugs harder to find and fix that should've been fixed by a previous patch that were unintentionally broken again. I won't go into too much detail here since it's outside the main topic of the thread.

i hope they dont start looking for 6k people for icc 10m normal because leads want to get an item for a boss and want to switch it to HC.
    Like with most changes, it's going to take time for the community to adjust to them. Due to shared lockouts, it's actually going to be harder now for pugs to form up due to guilds needing their players for main raids. For pugs to happen, raid leads are going to eventually have to adapt their requirements or actually start learning about other classes and making sure people are properly gemmed, speced, and enchanted. It's not easy to lead a pug and the end result will hopefully be better pug raid leaders.

It'll also make players less likely to leave a pug for trival reasons since it would mean giving up their ICC lockout for the week.

this new update does not really matter to me or other people that has good guilds out there. but what about people who wants to get to icc who dont have a guild how about people that are new in game that dont have achievement to prov their self?. farming gears are a bit hard now. people are even looking for 5.5k gs just for a ToC 10m normal.
    This is a good thing. What it means is players are now going to have to do things the way it was intended. Farm your 5 man's for Triumphs and to get your 2 Frosts from the RDF daily reward. It opens up the possibilities now for more Ulduar raids which are great in the aspect of tactics being more complex than ICC. New players will survive and they'll be better at their class as a result of it instead of spoiled by the ease of which gearing used to be.
    Edited: October 27, 2016

First 123