1. [H[ <Spooky> Herald/Undying/Achievement casual raiding guild.

Hello.

We're an old guild formed from a group of pugs back on deathwing when farming out herald gear since then we've been pushing ourselves to get more and more raid based achievements and enjoying social casual raiding. We've decided to branch out into 25 man runs and willing to accept geared players and new players as long as they can speak and understand English fluently.

We use discord as a form of communication even if you don't have a microphone you are required to join for the raids usually specified beforehand if we'll be using it.

Current list of achievements/dates:

Glory to the Ulduar Raider: 20/6/16
    Herald of the Titans: 18/7/16.
    The Undying: 21/7/16.
    Tribute to Insanity/Skill and Mad skill: 29/9/16

We're currently opening our recruitment for more members for our achievement runs of Ulduar 25, Undying/Immortal and TOGC raiding runs.
    As well as doing Progression runs in full item level appropriate raid gear making it more challenging and more rewarding.

We currently have raids on weekdays at 5 pm (17:00) server time and these include ICC 10 heroic, Ulduar 10m, Ulduar 25 man, Naxx undying runs and Trial of the grand crusader 10 mount runs and willing to branch out more.

If you're at all interested in us or have raided with us in the past and are wanting to join please whisper any officer in the guild for an invite/more information about our goals. ( Current officers: Pawful - Semius - Atreyu - Politi - Zangaru - Squiddles )

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.

2. We are still recruiting - Tanks and resto shamans/tree druids also DPS mostly for Naxxramas side projects on top of other raids.

3. Just wanna say that the raids with <Spooky> are one of the most fun raids I've been to, might have just been those runs, but the atmosphere on Discord or what's the name of that VoIP thing you used then was just awesome.
    Raid itself was quite fluent (I did Ulduar twice with you I think, quite a while back but I remember names Squiddles (mage iirc) and Pawful). Even though I'm not into achievements much that was actually fun, and some priest girl had issues with her roommate, I literally cried of laughter at those moments.

Anyone who wanna do achis and have fun while doing it, not be stressed by raid leaders screaming and yelling - this might be the place for you, at least that's the impression I got there in two runs.

Good luck guys, stay spooky, now's your season!

4. Just wanna say that the raids with <Spooky> are one of the most fun raids I've been to, might have just been those runs, but the atmosphere on Discord or what's the name of that VoIP thing you used then was just awesome.
    Raid itself was quite fluent (I did Ulduar twice with you I think, quite a while back but I remember names Squiddles (mage iirc) and Pawful). Even though I'm not into achievements much that was actually fun, and some priest girl had issues with her roommate, I literally cried of laughter at those moments.

Anyone who wanna do achis and have fun while doing it, not be stressed by raid leaders screaming and yelling - this might be the place for you, at least that's the impression I got there in two runs.

Good luck guys, stay spooky, now's your season!
    Thanks, this is how our guild nights usually are, relaxed fun and finishing the content we start.

Tonight was our PvP event of for the horde in skeleton costumes to celebrate our name.

Outside org prepping for the run.
    Spoiler: Show

Outside storm wind after killing the king, most of the duelers and most of the main square while RP walking.
    Spoiler: Show

Sadly someone had killed the darnassus boss but we'll be making another to finish it off soon.

5. Its Alexberholts.Was raiding with you guys a lot.I said i am going to 9 month army in Eestonia and will be first time online 11nov and after that everysingle weekends online,but got kicked from the guild.as i see in the armory #feelsbadman
    Anyways its a great and friendly guild which hates icc raid and all the pugs :D