1. Transfer char to another realm

Hello, i would like to know if the transfer of character will be avaliable in warmane, to migrate characters from icecrown to lordaeron and viceverce,
    with VP system.
    greetings expecting a prompt reply.

2. I can guarantee you that the answer will be "no".

3. with VP system.
    Well as you can see there's no VP shop on Lordaeron, so yeah, there won't be any tranfers plus the fact that Icecrown have all items in the coin store and Loraderon doesn't have any.

4. im sure a gm would know better than the community would your best bet is message a gm directly about this because if you don't you will unfortunatly get tons of negative comments from people

5. im sure a gm would know better than the community would your best bet is message a gm directly about this because if you don't you will unfortunatly get tons of negative comments from people
    Lordaeron is a hardcore realm and allowing anyone to just transfer there would be against the design. Idk why someone would need a staff member's reply for that.

6. use your brain before asking a question. do you really think they'd let you transfer from a 7x sever with boosted rates to a 1x hardcore server. i swear half this community has 0 common sense.