1. I just don't understand. Why this wasn't a problem last year and now it suddenly is? The emblem rates got nerfed as in cows didn't drop 2 eof 2 eot each, should've added 1 week save and it would've been like last year but with a bit of a nerf. The gold drop was removed so no point talking about gold squish here...
    Edited: December 22, 2016

2. I just don't understand. Why this wasn't a problem last year and now it suddenly is? The emblem rates got nerfed as in cows didn't drop 2 eof 2 eot each, should've added 1 week save and it would've been like last year but with a bit of a nerf. The gold drop was removed so no point talking about gold squish here...
    Your comparing an event that was custom scripted on the 'old core' With less server load / More stability
    Last year they didn't have 12k pop on each server aka Rag / Dw, Understand now?

3. Just fix the lag and delay problems if possible and return the drop rates as they were the first day. That way everyone (or at least most of the people) will be happy.

4. Are you reflecting? Because your anger indicates you are.
    Its "Projecting", not "reflecting" . what are you even on about?

5. Watch out man. Dont write anything bad about the events or whatsoever because a handful of people just got banned on the main event thread for literally no reason. Don't write anything in the forums for a couple of days because it can get you banned for no reason. That goes for all of you here. Something is going on and it's not good at all.
    *tinfoil hat on*

6. Cow is rly for 6k geared this make no sence.

7. *tinfoil hat on*
    That reminds me of Mr Tinfoil on YouTube. Go see his channel, it's perfect for you.

8. Your comparing an event that was custom scripted on the 'old core' With less server load / More stability
    Last year they didn't have 12k pop on each server aka Rag / Dw, Understand now?
    I thought my reply was about rates not server load, so no, I don't.

9. Cow's Nerf HP by 50% minimum, dmg by 20%, and of course 1 week lock per toon but with more emblems.
    More then likely staff is already working on these change's or something quite similar so wait and stop the spewing of worthless feedback.
    Post Directed at staff, who went without sleep, Close to the Holidays, just to attempt to try fix something that was unforeseen.
    Yeh. That's something I would suggest as well. Other than that, the cow boss also needs a change due to that massive hp pool for a 5 man fun event that should be able to be done by most players to enjoy :)

10. I'm pretty sure the only sane thing to do now is to listen to the majority of the players, which we all know is 85-90%, and leave events as they were at first place. Only because a few (be it 20, 40, 150..?) people complained cuz they were feeling like the only thing in their life that they can brag about (WoW gear advantage) is taken from them. Nothing was taken, nothing was stolen. Only a ****** is crying when the others receive. Not all people can play 20 hours a day, but that doesn't mean they don't appreciate warmane and don't want to be a part of the community! Don't take these extremely cool & fun events from like 12k people that enjoy them, because of the ones that flame you guys on the forum. Their number is incredbily low compared to the people that were happy with the events! I challenge you to count all the whiners. See for yourself that they are like 30-40 forum rats with no life.
    No matter what you do, I am thankful for the work you've put in your realms and the opportunity you have given to hundreds and hundreds of people that are now enjoying their favourite WoW expansion in a flawless way!
    Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year guys! Keep it up! It is appreciated!
    Edited: December 22, 2016

11. I'm pretty sure the only sane thing to do now is to listen to the majority of the players, which we all know is 85-90%, and leave events as they were at first place. Only because a few (be it 20, 40, 150..?) people complained cuz they were feeling like the only thing in their life that they can brag about (WoW gear advantage) is taken from them. Nothing was took, nothing was stolen. Only a ****** is crying when the others receive. Not all people can play 20 hours a day, but that doesn't mean they don't appreciate warmane and don't want to be a part of the community! Don't take these extremely cool & fun events from like 12k people that enjoy them, because of the ones that flame you guys on the forum. Their number is incredbily low compared to the people that were happy with the events! I challenge you to count all the whiners. See for yourself that they are like 30-40 forum rats with no life.
    No matter what you do, I am thankful for the work you've put in your realms and the opportunity you have given to hundreds and hundreds of people that are now enjoying their favourite WoW expansion in a flawless way!
    I agree with this, i hope warmane bring the old drop rate back atleast for icecrown i think. I mean that is the point of the event right "Giving".

12. No, that's not the only difference stated by the Staff.
    At the first day of the event it was, go check the original xmas thread where question about emblems was asked and answered with ''It will be the same as last year, only gold drops are being removed to prevent injections in the economy''. Only later when the event was shut down due to lag it was causing to be fixed, the emblem drop rate was said to be nerfed, and nerfed it was.

13. At the first day of the event it was, go check the original xmas thread where question about emblems was asked and answered with ''It will be the same as last year, only gold drops are being removed to prevent injections in the economy''. Only later when the event was shut down due to lag it was causing to be fixed, the emblem drop rate was said to be nerfed, and nerfed it was.
    Yep and It was nerfed too because a handful of people thinks that it will destroy the meaning of grinding and gearing and that their effort in getting gear will be wasted because people can get t9 gear within an hour or so. Crab mentality of some people huh? This event wasnt intended to create negativity instead to bring joy and giving that holiday season feeling to players.

14. I'm pretty sure the only sane thing to do now is to listen to the majority of the players, which we all know is 85-90%, and leave events as they were at first place. Only because a few (be it 20, 40, 150..?) people complained cuz they were feeling like the only thing in their life that they can brag about (WoW gear advantage) is taken from them. Nothing was took, nothing was stolen. Only a ****** is crying when the others receive. Not all people can play 20 hours a day, but that doesn't mean they don't appreciate warmane and don't want to be a part of the community! Don't take these extremely cool & fun events from like 12k people that enjoy them, because of the ones that flame you guys on the forum. Their number is incredbily low compared to the people that were happy with the events! I challenge you to count all the whiners. See for yourself that they are like 30-40 forum rats with no life.
    Thats true. Everyone was happy with the old EoF and EoT drop rates but the ones that have nothing else in their life except some video game gear ruined everything, as usual.

15. At the first day of the event it was, go check the original xmas thread where question about emblems was asked and answered with ''It will be the same as last year, only gold drops are being removed to prevent injections in the economy''. Only later when the event was shut down due to lag it was causing to be fixed, the emblem drop rate was said to be nerfed, and nerfed it was.
    I don't have to check the thread. I'm in the Staff, I actually have certain information that, surprisingly, exists even before it's posted.
    But you might want to read the thread again. The only thing said about gold in the first day was in reply to someone asking about it (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2759834). There's no word about it or any changes in the original post. By the same token, the information about the change in the emblems was also just answering a player yet again, who asked if that had been nerfed as well (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2760161). Things were meant to be reduced in comparison to last year from the start. To make it even more stupidly blatant, the post right after that one is asking why the event was postponed, which means that post was made before the event even started.

First ... 34567 ... Last