1. Just desenchanted a lvl 277 boot(cloth boots from fester)-- fok it

I just desenchanted my boots, wicch i just looted and spent tons of dkps to get them,.
    it was , a really unlucky mistake.
    any suggestion!.
    i sent a ticket but no response yet.

2. I just desenchanted my boots, wicch i just looted and spent tons of dkps to get them,.
    any suggestion!.
    Warmane does not support stuff like these. Lul gl

3. I just desenchanted my boots, wicch i just looted and spent tons of dkps to get them,.
    any suggestion!.
    LOL, you disenchanted Plague Scientist's Boots? are you serious??? ****ing hell, man.
    FeelsBadMan

4. I just wanna know how much dkp u spent, and how much u get per boss/raid to laugh even harder.

5. If I were a GM I'd pick up your ticket and reply: "Git gud".

6. I just wanna know how much dkp u spent, and how much u get per boss/raid to laugh even harder.
    well, i spent alot.....i spent 800 dkp-(in my guild (invictus) - we get 30 dkp for hc boss and 5 dkp for normal .. Thats about 200 dkp for a full run icc 25hc(pp-syndy-lk normal).
    have a good laugh man.
    but srly game masters should react because shhit happen u know.

7. I highly doubt you'll get the response you want from the GMs because if they do send you the item back, they're going to have to do it for everyone else who claims that they "disenchanted" an item.

8. Lol
    U sent GMs ticket for what? Being stupid?

9. Lol
    U sent GMs ticket for what? Being stupid?
    we are talking as normal pple here, so please guys like u , who came out from their mom's sh*t hol* and not from the regular spot, should find something else to do.
    your replies are not welcome here go away.

10. At least u got some abyss crystal ;)

11. Well that's not much at all tbh, 3 runs only...

I guess now you learned to keep your bags clean, gl with the next boots.