1. .....

I was talking about low-rage situations where you decide not to queue HS which often will have an effect of supplying you with massive amounts of rage as a result of forgoing said HS, not to aim for being rage-capped generally.
    The most rage I've gotten from an auto-attack crit at 4300ap, 33% crit and 2000-2500 weapon damage (3.2k gearscore equipped, if that matters any, and the weapon damage is unrealistically high for a newbie because it's a Glorenzelg) is 37 rage. So even if I were at exactly 60 rage, that auto-attack crit still wouldn't cap me, despite that I can start using HS at 57 rage. So where's the problem?

2. The most rage I've gotten from an auto-attack crit at 4300ap, 33% crit and 2000-2500 weapon damage (3.2k gearscore equipped, if that matters any, and the weapon damage is unrealistically high for a newbie because it's a Glorenzelg) is 37 rage. So even if I were at exactly 60 rage, that auto-attack crit still wouldn't cap me, despite that I can start using HS at 57 rage. So where's the problem?
    In your case it wouldn't. Nor did I say you always would, although warriors in the 5.5k-6k gs range will often run into the described situation with raid buffs, especially if they have an off-hand attack going off around the same time.

3. Ahahaha fk me, it rly is 25 rage. There goes that... :D
    Hmm... I will agree on that point. If u dont get capped with 100rage very often, UW could be usefull.
    But still, only as 3/5 tho, going for 4/5 for the cost of Piercing Howl is not something i can agree with.

4. Hey guys just want to say something about Unbridled Wrath.
    As you guys pointed already 1 rage don`t seem much, yes sometimes it may be just that 1 rage we need for the next hit.But that is on single target.
    The place where this talent shine is on AOE when we use Cleave, on consistent AOE damage. The talent become 4 times stronger because cleave hits up to 3 (if glyphed) targets and this apply to each target.You can end up having any where between 1- 3 extra rage per cleave.This is the place where chance to rage starve is the highest, specially if we are not receiving hits, that extra rage comes handy if you ask me.
    Edited: December 25, 2016

5. In your case it wouldn't. Nor did I say you always would, although warriors in the 5.5k-6k gs range will often run into the described situation with raid buffs, especially if they have an off-hand attack going off around the same time.
    About Unbridled Wrath, I'll agree with you so long as the Warrior in question is decently geared. A terribly geared Warrior can benefit from it though.
    Perhaps I should've said "garbage" instead of "terribly". My point is that a warrior that has absolutely terrible gear can benefit from it. Yes, it's not the most awesome talent, but a benefit is a benefit.
    Ahahaha fk me, it rly is 25 rage. There goes that... :D
    Hmm... I will agree on that point. If u dont get capped with 100rage very often, UW could be usefull.
    But still, only as 3/5 tho, going for 4/5 for the cost of Piercing Howl is not something i can agree with.
    No worries. I agree with you anyway.
    Hey guys just want to say something about Unbridled Wrath.
    As you guys pointed already 1 rage don`t seem much, yes sometimes it may be just that 1 rage we need for the next hit.But that is on single target.
    The place where this talent shine is on AOE when we use Cleave, on consistent AOE damage. The talent become 4 times stronger because cleave hits up to 4 (if glyphed) targets and this apply to each target.You can end up having any where between 1- 4 extra rage per cleave.This is the place where chance to rage starve is the highest, specially if we are not receiving hits, that extra rage comes handy if you ask me.
    You make a very valid point. :)

6. Hey guys just want to say something about Unbridled Wrath.
    The place where this talent shine is on AOE when we use Cleave, on consistent AOE damage. The talent become 4 times stronger because cleave hits up to 4 (if glyphed) targets and this apply to each target.You can end up having any where between 1- 4 extra rage per cleave.This is the place where chance to rage starve is the highest, specially if we are not receiving hits, that extra rage comes handy if you ask me.
    what you're forgetting is that its a chance on hit, not a guaranteed extra rage. also, cleave is one of the abilities which requires alot of rage(20). as for the targets, cleave has a maximum of 3 targets, with glyph.

"A sweeping attack that does your weapon damage plus x to the target and his nearest ally"
    glyph extends that target range by 1

Even if it gets 3 times stronger, its still only chance on hit for all those targets, meaning it CAN be 3 times stronger and generate 3 extra rage. even so, I wouldnt say its worth it, as most fights are single target oriented(except for a few)(and for the people cleaving on LK p1, lul)
    Edited: December 25, 2016 Reason: adding stuff.

7. Fun Fact. Unbridled Wrath only procs from WHITE melee hits. Not from abilities such as Cleave, Heroic Strike, Whirlwind, Slam, and so on... Thats why i consider it to be the most useless **** ever invented.

8. what you're forgetting is that its a chance on hit, not a guaranteed extra rage. also, cleave is one of the abilities which requires alot of rage(20). as for the targets, cleave has a maximum of 3 targets, with glyph.

"A sweeping attack that does your weapon damage plus x to the target and his nearest ally"
    glyph extends that target range by 1
    Yes lol i was like 4 hits seems a lot on cleave as soon i post it i fix it to 3 but you guys post really fast here.

About the chance it is a change that is for sure but the chance is 3 times bigger vs single target. Or in 3/5 you will have 27 extra rage per 1m. This will be exactly when you need rage the most AOEing.

@Gnimo92ud
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Unbridled_Wrath_(old)
    You do not have a chance to gain this extra Rage when using attacks that are separate from the swing timer. This means that attacks such as Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, and damage dealt from Sweeping Strikes do NOT have a chance to generate extra Rage. However, attacks such as Heroic Strike and Cleave do have a chance to gain extra Rage. In the case of Cleave, it is possible that both targets may generate the extra Rage.

9. Fun Fact. Unbridled Wrath only procs from WHITE melee hits. Not from abilities such as Cleave, Heroic Strike, Whirlwind, Slam, and so on... Thats why i consider it to be the most useless **** ever invented.
    "You do not have a chance to gain this extra Rage when using attacks that are separate from the swing timer. This means that attacks such as Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, and damage dealt from Sweeping Strikes do NOT have a chance to generate extra Rage. However, attacks such as Heroic Strike and Cleave do have a chance to gain extra Rage. In the case of Cleave, it is possible that both targets may generate the extra Rage."

this is straight from the wow wiki. even so, I do not like the talent in question

10. Belive me, i tested UW sooo many times, and i just did now before even posting here, u dont get it from anything else EXEPT white melee swing. Thats how it works on Warmane.

11. Yes lol i was like 4 hits seems a lot on cleave as soon i post it i fix it to 3 but you guys post really fast here.

About the chance it is a change that is for sure but the chance is 3 times bigger vs single target. Or in 3/5 you will have 27 extra rage per 1m. This will be exactly when you need rage the most AOEing.
    even so, the amount of scenarios where you AOE during boss encounters are so few that it doesnt really matter. Generally speaking, its a waste of talents

12. Belive me, i tested UW sooo many times, and i just did now before even posting here, u dont get it from anything else EXEPT white melee swing. Thats how it works on Warmane.
    guess no more trust in wow wiki from now on then, when it comes to warmane. haHAA

13. Just get MicScrollingBattleText. Get 5/5 UW. Go on a dummy. Auto attack. U get rage from white hits. Cleave. U dont get any rage. Heroic Strike. U dont get any rage.

Edit:
    If u could get rage from HS and Cleave i would aggre that u should get 3/5 for when u have to AOE, cos at that time u ragestarve on bad offhand rng and u could use some extra rage. But again, im playing my fury warrior without UW for a looong time, and i never have any problems cos i dont have it.

14. I just point when this shine using it or not its a choice everyone will make.Last time i test UW was working as describe and the difference on AOE spots was noticeable.

15. I just point when this shine using it or not its a choice everyone will make.Last time i test UW was working as describe and the difference on AOE spots was noticeable.
    Go to any city with a training dummy in it.
    Spec into 5/5 Unbridled Wrath (Just ignore Piercing Howl and Enrage talents since u wont be needing them for tests and spec everything else)
    Hit the dummy.
    Unequip offhand. Get 100 rage. Start Cleave spam. Watch ur rage go down from 100 to 80, 60, 40, 20, 0.

When i first read that HS and Cleave also have a chance to give that extra rage i did spec 3/5 UW, mainly cos i tought there can be a time when i could actualy use that extra rage outside of ICC. I was disapointed. Eather my addon and my eyes are not working, or the talent is broken.

First ... 4567 Last