1. Most people show appreciation every day or every week. It could be for the smallest thing, but they still do it. I keep contact with my family almost every day either by video chat or reg conversation via phone call. I even travel to Puerto Rico every summer.

Everyone loves and hates on a daily basis unless you're a robot :P

2. (Even if I work with food and it's against regulations to have a pretty manicure).
    I can't believe shredder made me smile :)

3. I'm not one for christmas but this year is the first year in a decade where I have been fortunate enough to be able to buy gifts for family even if it was only about 100 euros total spending the next wee with 10 euros is worth it.

I got a Gel Nail set LED lamp and loads of stuff for it, which is awesome. (Even if I work with food and it's against regulations to have a pretty manicure).
    I was short on money this year too, but I managed to squeeze out whatever I could and I'm happy with the end result. Could have been slightlyyyy better, but over all I'm happy.

What I got this year was a new bottle of old spice, some money, Battlefield 1 and a mini drone. The drone is be far the most awesome, since I always wanted a remote controlled helicopter as a child and this is pretty much that, just more awesome.

Eitherway, I hope everyone had a good christmas and happy holidays.

4. Only in your family my friend.
    "In my family, we make sure to treat each other like a steaming pile of ****."

5. I was short on money this year too, but I managed to squeeze out whatever I could and I'm happy with the end result. Could have been slightlyyyy better, but over all I'm happy.

What I got this year was a new bottle of old spice, some money, Battlefield 1 and a mini drone. The drone is be far the most awesome, since I always wanted a remote controlled helicopter as a child and this is pretty much that, just more awesome.

Eitherway, I hope everyone had a good christmas and happy holidays.
    That's not a bad pile of presents honestly. The mini drone especially, I bet it's a lot of fun flying it in doors.

6. Logged my NA league account, spent 15 minutes in queue to be auto filled Support, to then find out my ADC is running on 10FPS... And he refused to swap with me. Now waiting out dodge timer.

FML

7. When the box is almost the size of your case.

Spoiler: Show

8. When the box is almost the size of your case.

Your avatar keeps confusing me. I thought Mercy got herself a new GPU and was halfway writing a skype message saying that I'm jealous.

9. Well, I got this too.

The 29" monitor, the motherboard and the DDR4 didn't arrive yet.

10. When the box is almost the size of your case.

After seeing this, I got the urge of fixing my tower. Time to shop.
    Edited: December 26, 2016

11. Well, I got this too.

The 29" monitor, the motherboard and the DDR4 didn't arrive yet.
    Not jealous there, I've got roughly the same. It's only my GPU that's pretty old but for some reason it's still rocking and not dying.

12. When the box is almost the size of your case.

I had the same thing happen to me but it was actually a problem for me cus the gtx1070 is so large it couldnt actually fit in my old case.
    So I went shopping and got http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/trooper/ which I suggest to anyone with spare money (costs 200e where I live cus of all the shipping and stuff). You can also get perfect airflow in there for those 2 beasts 6700K and gtx1070 that I got as well and they are always under 40celsius in this case even when running witcher 3 on ultra.

13. I had the same thing happen to me but it was actually a problem for me cus the gtx1070 is so large it couldnt actually fit in my old case.
    So I went shopping and got http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/trooper/ which I suggest to anyone with spare money (costs 200e where I live cus of all the shipping and stuff). You can also get perfect airflow in there for those 2 beasts 6700K and gtx1070 that I got as well and they are always under 40celsius in this case even when running witcher 3 on ultra.
    I have a Coolermaster case, just not a full-tower one: http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/haf-922/
    It's a very good brand for cases, yeah.

14. First monitor I've ever had, what do you guys think? Sorry for the **** pic x)