1. [A] Lordaeron Round Table guild

Lordaeron Round Table - where every member is an equal member: a not so nerdy RP guild in the Alliance side of the Lordaeron server.

So here's my idea: an active roleplaying guild that is not so strict in terms of lore and background stories, so players who are new to RP can join without feeling any pressure. Unlike many other RP guilds, it is my intend for this guild to be as friendly as possible, and it's also the idea to roleplay together very often. If you don't know how to roleplay and you'd like to give it a try, you can join too and we could teach you the 101s, it isn't hard at all!

Add me to your friend list (ingame names "Evienne" and "Gwenevere") and contact me to join, or just leave a reply in this topic.

We're waiting for you!
    Edited: December 31, 2016

2. Hi ^^

I'm part of the current RP guild on the Alliance but it's not exactly in its heyday. Some of us may be looking for a new guild soon but we're at least organised and a lot of us are on many times a week so maybe we can combine our efforts? I added you in-game but if you'd like to talk more you can add me to, Arennethiel.