1. The Bloodguard: A Horde Roleplaying Guild on Lordaeron

Founded in Silvermoon, the Bloodguard is an organization with the stated purpose of building cooperation and easing the tense relations between the Horde in Kalimdor and its newfound allies in Lordaeron through cheap mercenary work, subsidized by an enigmatic group of "beneficiaries" with its roots in Tirisfal and Quel'thalas. Though the true leadership is unknown even to most of the organization's own membership, the gregarious Magistrix Iltharia Skysplitter acts as a liaison between the Bloodguard's general body and its secretive upper echelons.

Though very little is yet known about the fledgling organization, its aid is usually as welcome as any by those in need.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a bit of procrastination, I've decided to try zapping some life into the Horde's scattered roleplaying community.

This will (at least for now) be a light roleplaying guild, and as such there are no storylines or grand events planned in the foreseeable future. Instead, there will be a greater focus on social roleplaying, in-character questing and general community building.

Though the guild is based in the land of Lordaeron, all classes and races found in the Horde are warmly welcomed to apply!
    The only requirement apart from good spirits and a BURNING desire to roleplay will be the use of TRP2 (Found here!)

If you're interested, please send an In-game letter to Veryperkyelf!

2. I believe version 1008 of TRP is the best one to download, it's what I use on Alliance.

3. Please people, stop reviving old threads, this was a month ago, i got excited after reading this and wrote a letter to him etc and to find out that the character doesnt exist and same goes for the guild.

Close thread.